Bedini Tesla Switch DvD Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Dave,
    I did some reading on the "retroflection" in Tom Beardens book and on page 197-198 the chapter "4.4 Tesla's iterative retroflection work" I saw that in figure 4.5 there are 2 reflectors with in the middle the load.
    Because in the past I did some experiments with Konstantin Meyl experiment kit for one wire energy transfer I thought that maybe if I use the 2 tesla coils (same resonance frequency) used in the Konstantin kit as the reflectors, maybe you poor in more vacuum energy?
    Maybe I can replace the battery resonance part with tesla coil resonance? To bad I can't puls the TS with 2,5Mhz which is the least resonance frequency of the coils in the test kit.
    Otherwise I would replace the "power source" in Tom Bearden fig 4-5 with the TS output and the 2 reflectors with the tesla coils, because I know the resonance frequency of the coils but not off the batteries.

I've read in the book that a simple LC circuit in resonance can not deliver cop > 1 but what about this possible setup?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meyl_One_Wire_Energy_transfer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	46876

I'm now testing the tesla switch with my 8051 microcontroller expermint board because the duty is perfectly 50/50. Yesterday I could light a led for few houres without discharging the batteries but it has to run longer before I can certainly say that the batteries are not depleting.
    Last edited by bruno; 01-25-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruno View Post
      Hello Dave,
      I did some reading on the "retroflection" in Tom Beardens book and on page 197-198 the chapter "4.4 Tesla's iterative retroflection work" I saw that in figure 4.5 there are 2 reflectors with in the middle the load.
      Because in the past I did some experiments with Konstantin Meyl experiment kit for one wire energy transfer I thought that maybe if I use the 2 tesla coils (same resonance frequency) used in the Konstantin kit as the reflectors, maybe you poor in more vacuum energy?
      Maybe I can replace the battery resonance part with tesla coil resonance? To bad I can't puls the TS with 2,5Mhz which is the least resonance frequency of the coils in the test kit.
      Otherwise I would replace the "power source" in Tom Bearden fig 4-5 with the TS output and the 2 reflectors with the tesla coils, because I know the resonance frequency of the coils but not off the batteries.

I've read in the book that a simple LC circuit in resonance can not deliver cop > 1 but what about this possible setup?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4412[/ATTACH]

I'm now testing the tesla switch with my 8051 microcontroller expermint board because the duty is perfectly 50/50. Yesterday I could light a led for few houres without discharging the batteries but it has to run longer before I can certainly say that the batteries are not depleting.
      Hi Bruno,

The way I see it the TS performs retroreflection across the negative terminal, it generates an AC wave across the load, which is just a time reversed DC current. Do some more searching on retroreflection and Tom Bearden on the net it will uncover some very valuable information.

-Dave Wing

Comment

• Hi Dave,
        I now know what to do this week, thx. Until now I never saw the tesla magnifying transmitter nor the TS as something based upon the retroreflection.
        So indeed it will be important to understand this phenomenon better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          1- the schematic is on the dvd he holds it up there is a still photo. there is also a photo of the circuit board itself, trace side.

2- he is powering the radio with it.

3- not sure what you are talking about. the full schematic is all you need for a complete switch. please refer to the time on the dvd I will watch it again.

Tom C
          Hi Tom --

I also have the 2 DVD set on the Tesla Switch and I remember seeing the board and the
          schematic held up by John Bedini but it might not be as clear due to its size and distance from the camera.
          However John Bedini does show all the parts while he is going over how it works and if you know a little
          electronics you can piece together the parts. I am currently making a PDF schematic of the Tesla Switch
          for myself. Are we allowed to help other by giving them the PDF??? Would I need permission from John Bedini
          first???

James

Comment

• James, I would say no. Just in case.

John K.

Comment

• James,

we want to support John's work, therefore we ask that each person own a copy of the DVD for personal use. so please support JB encouraging others to purchase as you have done.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• T/S is running

Hi Everyone,

my T/S has been running for a few hours now, just getting used to how it runs. I had a bad SG chip and it was running 2x faster off pin 11 than off of pin 14. swapped out the chip and it is running great. here is a pic of it, scope shots will follow eventually. this was a great project for me, got to use my etching tank, do a bunch of trouble shooting and even correct a bunch of my own stupid mistakes. building this helps you understand the switching protocol better than just drawing it out. diodes are SB560 I think the rectifier can be less expensive ones as can the diode for the voltage regulator.

Tom C

Click image for larger version

Name:	ts pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	46886
                Last edited by Tom C; 01-29-2015, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  James,

we want to support John's work, therefore we ask that each person own a copy of the DVD for personal use. so please support JB encouraging others to purchase as you have done.

Tom C

Okay thats fair I did not want to inhibit DVD sales but a few of the people here were asking for a schematic
                  and they had already purchased the DVD set and watched it at least once. Myself I will have to watch the DVD
                  at least 3 times to absorb all the information packed into this 2 DVD set. If you have not purchased this 2 DVD
                  set yet I would have to say that the amount information on the two DVD's set will allow you to build the Tesla
                  Switch from scratch. Please watch it a few times and use your pause button to copy all the parts of the schematic
                  from the DVD's.

James McDonald

Comment

• "The minimum order is 1200, so maybe someone could buy 1200 and we can all purchase from them. With a lead time of 3 months."

I have purchased a reel of 1200 SB570 diodes but I will not have them till 13 weeks from today. Anyone that may want
                    to purchase some from me when I receive them can. Prices will depend on the amount you buy in one purchase.

James McDonald

Comment

• T/S ran approx. 12 hours, four - 7 amp hour SLA werker brand. so its 24 volts to 12 volt dump. transistors were cool to the touch. 2 batteries stayed the same voltage, 1 battery up .3 volts other battery up .1 volts, these batteries were not fully charged, I did however place the "lowest" batteries in the dump spot. if you have 2 batteries in series being batteries 1 and 2, then the other side batteries 3 and 4, dumping to battery 2 and to battery 4 so the 24 volts was dumping to the lower of the 2 in the bank. these are the 2 that rose in voltage. good test so far but need to find out what frequency the battery likes, what the resonant state is in terms of frequency. lots of testing to come. need to swap battery position every few hours and see what happens.

interestingly enough after a resting off charge you expect the voltage to drop, but the resting voltage did not change after sitting an hour off the T/S

batt 1 start 12.48 end 12.48
                      batt 2 start 12.17 end 12.18
                      batt 3 start 12. 37 end 12 .37
                      batt 4 start 12.27 end 12.30 trending towards .31

Tom C

Comment

• Nice work Tom!

My TS is almost built. I don't have a board, it's all point to point. Will get a pic up over the weekend.

Slowly getting back into it after a bit of a break.

John K.

Comment

• Tom,

Kudos on a job well done!

Dave Wing and Bruno please accept my humblest apologies for my previous comment I was both ignorant and paranoid. Bruno for some reason I suspected you were trying to take the board off track from a promising technology, I have seen this occur before with someone asking incessant questions never getting anywhere and being vaguely dismissive of the tech, I think now this is more often what I do. Bruno, I was wrong please pardon me, ignorance and cynicism are a potent mix. So you are a hero of mine and I feel confident you will continue your progress towards your goal, you are in the right place.

In my defense, to get far off topic, it is a little stressful to have a fraudulent million dollar bill hanging over your head from the federal government for multiple years. Not many here may lay claim to a net worth of negative multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars through no fault of their own Thankfully with the repeated help of my congressman things appear to finally be moving in the right direction while my consulting business is improving quite nicely going forward.

My slightly off topic contribution in this area. I took a bit of Dave Wing's idea where he was talking about ways of using the common ground. If you have say a set-up with two batteries and one battery with a common ground the question might be what do you run from/between them? If you run an oscillator would you not be tapping the batteries in the Tesla switch manner? I tried this with a Joule thief w/o much luck, I also tried it with my ZPDM oscillator and ended up after lots of tweaking with .03 volts more on four AA batteries after three hours. Every change I made after that worsened things and I don't know why, so now I am going to try and put a whole lot of secondary winds on a coil and see if I can also grab some one wire power. While almost negligible, I have never seen anything off one wire power that changes anything else significantly in terms of increased amp draw that is going on in the rest of the circuit. Along these lines, and I would do it if I had time now, I don't, someone might run a pulse motor from a 2 bat, one bat common ground set-up and see if it does better than just running off the one battery, it is a fair guess it might.

I won't have time for awhile to contribute (if I ever did) here much for awhile, though hopefully more in future. JB, Peter, Aaron etc., while you didn't save my life or anything, I think if I hadn't stumbled into this and you hadn't been so kind I might have ground down my teeth a bit. Many times I fell asleep thinking of how one might wind this coil or connect this circuit (it helped having so little knowledge in the area) after first thinking on more troubling matters.

Lastly, and now it is I taking things very off topic, if one wants to look into various areas, in an armageddon type situation, if what Velko Melkovic is saying about mechanical power is valid it is huge. a) This doesn't concern the vast pool of negative energy it is simply mechanical b) if pendulums and levers set-up correctly are OU it allows one to reboot a society. Second, I think spinning things are quite interesting, even down to the level of Euclidean geometry.

Tom, again that build is very impressive, thank you for your frequent guidance and insight.

Ciao for now,

Paul "Duffy"

Edit: Very last thing, if you want to make money build a space heater that is 20% better. I think you could build an induction based space heater but that is neither here nor there. Secretaries don't buy battery chargers, they buy space heaters and one a little better would do a lot of good.
                          Last edited by ZPDM; 01-30-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Hello Paul,
                            No problem, so long as we all know my intention is to find the reason why mine TS is not working like it supposed to be, not saying that the TS does not work in general. It's my problem to get it tuned

@Tom C:
                            Very nice build, all succes with the charging.
                            Your's and others advise on the 50/50 cycle is very crucial I think because today I did some experiments with my 8051 controllerboard for the pulses and I have improvements.
                            My intention is to experiment with the 8051 and when working changing the sg output to do the same so that I end to the original circuit.
                            Today I changed the frequency in a range from 12 to 800Hz and saw different stages in the output signal with scope.
                            Going from puls to sinus and triangle on the output only by changing the frequency on the input (waveform was always 50/50 duty block).
                            Because there whas spoken of resonance, I thought to find that point by looking at the output wave form while changing frequency.
                            Problem is that I now have different reactions (going from block puls to sine wave and suddenly back to block...) so I don't know what change is the best for loading.
                            I think there's need to be a very critical balance between all.
                            When the components off another puls generator have arrived, I will do another check and when the same results occur I will make another movie with the changes off the output waveform in relatance to the input frequency.

It's not so easy until you know what to be looking for, so you get more and more respect to John,Tom,Peter,Aaron,.... for all the work they have done and even want to inform us on how they get it to work.
                            Today I could even pull the charge from one side to the other side and back when using 1 led with no other componets on the output (so only half wave is loaded), so I'm the last to say that it's not working but the first to say I need more to learn to get it to work .

Does anyone of you have the same occurence that when you higher the frequency the output signals goes from block to sine wave and then back to block with sudden increase on the output (brightness off the led)? For my TS it's about 500HZ and 800Hz.
                            Last edited by bruno; 01-30-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Hi Aaron,

Did you happen to purchase any of the Ronald Brandt estate? If not do you know who did?

Thanks,

-Dave Wing

Comment

• latest update,

after 2 runs on the units swapping batteries back and forth, all of the batteries are maintaining their voltages, nothing is increasing any more. I did a few experiments with loads. I ran a small bulb for a while, long enough that I would expect a drop in battery voltage, but they did not drop. charged and discharged a capacitor a few times. the capacitor would charge up to 4 tenths of a volt below the highest battery voltage. there definitely is a rate at which the cap charges faster and its not the wide open spot.

The best charging of the cap was around one 100th of a volt every second, so it took quite a while to get the cap up, with my digital meter across the cap. I was using a 330 uF 35 volt cap.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X