Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
    Just a little update:
    So I was playing with the new setup with the pulsing primary and I tried it without the cap. I immediately noticed that on the off times my neons were lighting up just a little. It shows me that there is energy there that needs to go somewhere, in other words without the cap to absorb it the neons had to burn it off. I may not have it all figured out as this was just a quick observation but as soon as I put a cap between the primary and the machine with the diode (check valve) they stopped lighting.

I am thinking that I can perhaps setup something along the lines of what Patrick and Guy are talking about with that small wheel I have in the front of the machine. I will work at that later though,for now I am really digging the results I am getting just from the mods I made to the front end.

Thanks again for all the advice...
    Hi Bob,
    can you describe what you mean... exactly what you are doing when you say you are pulsing the primary.
    your neons should not be lighting up.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Comment

• i think your pulsing off and on and trying collect the the the off time potential ,not sure what you mean about small wheel
      the setup i used was mocking what your doing but i had 3 coils off all the time and 1 coil to run. a constant collection of the of the [off] time of those 3 coils .its like what dadhav showed but all mash up in a wheel John drove a small out runner with a window motor
      the problem i think i see is that if you are trying to get milti transistors to fire in the off [coast time] the trigger may be weak not getting the full potential of coast time this is why i did a lot testing with just 2 coils 2 trans 1 to run wheel 1 to explore [coast time ] but there is no coast time as wheel is being driven all the time by run coil and 2nd coil has a closed front end [cap or short ]
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOldJUHhjnc
      guy

Comment

• Ok I made a video to explain what I am talking about, hopefully it will help.

Guy we are starting to mix and mingle two different things. What I am after at the moment is what I first described and hint at in this video.When you showed that other video and described your experiments my ears perked up a bit more but these are separate things. I very much appreciate the info you are giving and I will begin to experiment with the principals you have described though.

Anyway here is the video to explain what I meant about he neons and how I am "pulsing" the primary etc.

https://files.secureserver.net/0shXyHPD0iEF8q

*EDIT*
        Guy I wanted to add that I think what you are talking about and what I am talking about are more similar than I let on, after I looked at what you have said. At this point the main difference is I am not trying to fire any transistors on the coast, see that first video you gave introduced me to that idea. So I am trying to strat with my original idea and see how that pans out but what you have shown fits right in with what I'm trying. I just don't want to skip any steps along the way, need to see if my thoughts match up on the bench before I take it to another level.

Thanks again
        Last edited by BobZilla; 03-06-2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Bob it looks like your splitting what i was doing by duty cycle but i'm not sure why the neos are coming on you are definitely firing the tranes
          do neos flash off time ? id have to test if neos flash with back closed [hook to c batt] front open
          its time to get out the Buttler my v ssg

Comment

Ok I made a video to explain what I am talking about, hopefully it will help.

Guy we are starting to mix and mingle two different things. What I am after at the moment is what I first described and hint at in this video.When you showed that other video and described your experiments my ears perked up a bit more but these are separate things. I very much appreciate the info you are giving and I will begin to experiment with the principals you have described though.

Anyway here is the video to explain what I meant about he neons and how I am "pulsing" the primary etc.

https://files.secureserver.net/0shXyHPD0iEF8q

*EDIT*
            Guy I wanted to add that I think what you are talking about and what I am talking about are more similar than I let on, after I looked at what you have said. At this point the main difference is I am not trying to fire any transistors on the coast, see that first video you gave introduced me to that idea. So I am trying to strat with my original idea and see how that pans out but what you have shown fits right in with what I'm trying. I just don't want to skip any steps along the way, need to see if my thoughts match up on the bench before I take it to another level.

Thanks again
            Hi Bob,
            thanks for the vid, I understand what you were trying to say now. I see why the neon's are lighting up.

Also, you say that there are two separate things, and there ARE two separate things, however the way you are doing it is still attempting to do both at the same time.

I'm not going to say any more to try and set it straight. I want to see if you come up with yet a third thing that maybe myself Guy, or Dadhav did not already do. I think you may have something new in your head and I don't want to through you off your sent :-)

I don't think your videos are long at all - Thanks for continuing to share.
            KR - Patrick

Comment

• Hi guys,

Let's just forget about it Lol.

Things got off course real quick. The neons were simply an quick observation that I mentioned, it was never planned on or meant to prove out anything. I only made the video to clarify what I had said because that's only fair once I had opened my mouth. To simplify it all,,, I am playing with duty cycles on the front.

I started a run last night that I was going to share but this morning the chart had stopped as it sometimes does. The run is not over yet but I actually want to try an adjustment so this run will not be presented. Once I figure out my tuning a bit better I will post some data on how one of these runs works out with the FET board switching the primary.

Comment

• Bob, you're not going to find that with your setup unless you understand what the 3 of us are doing. Luckily you have us here to ask anything you like.
                Cheers,
                Patrick
                Patrick I appreciate the advice and the conversation but how is it that you know what I understand or don't?

If you think I don't understand coil shorting or induction which is what you are doing then I ask you to have a look here:
                http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1860

I have been showing things for years now that I have not seen others talk about. I have no idea why that thread fell flat but it's too bad because that was a system that works very well. I will admit that I did not think of an inducted charge across the coil as you guys are talking about but I do understand very well how and where the spike comes from and using the coils capacity itself rather than pumping a source through it is awesome.

Comment

Patrick I appreciate the advice and the conversation but how is it that you know what I understand or don't?

If you think I don't understand coil shorting or induction which is what you are doing then I ask you to have a look here:
                  http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1860

I have been showing things for years now that I have not seen others talk about. I have no idea why that thread fell flat but it's too bad because that was a system that works very well. I will admit that I did not think of an inducted charge across the coil as you guys are talking about but I do understand very well how and where the spike comes from and using the coils capacity itself rather than pumping a source through it is awesome.
                  Hi Bob,
                  Of course I don't know what you understand. Although from the tone of your words I can almost tell what you're thinking now....

I can mostly only see what you are doing and so far you are not doing what I described and you are not doing what Guy described. No one is saying you do not understand the spike or induction. You are doing it a different way and I don't want to stifle it.
                  You SEE, I'm giving you credit for some innovation here. This is good!
                  Keep it up - nice work!

Oh... did you have that hooked up Neg to Neg or in Mode 1? My guess was Neg to Neg...

KR - Patrick

Comment

• In that video it was mode 1, but I actually prefer to run this thing in neg/neg. It will work either way but I think the results are a little better in neg/neg.

Anyway I probably let my ego get bent when I shouldn't. If you really look at what I have shown over the years there were a lot of things that were unique. Not all of them have panned out but I am not just a monkey see monkey copy what he saw kind of experimenter.

I do see how I could adopt what you were showing into this machine however. I have 4 coil slots open on the main wheel and the entire front 4 inch wheel open to slap some coils on.

Comment

In that video it was mode 1, but I actually prefer to run this thing in neg/neg. It will work either way but I think the results are a little better in neg/neg.

Anyway I probably let my ego get bent when I shouldn't. If you really look at what I have shown over the years there were a lot of things that were unique. Not all of them have panned out but I am not just a monkey see monkey copy what he saw kind of experimenter.

I do see how I could adopt what you were showing into this machine however. I have 4 coil slots open on the main wheel and the entire front 4 inch wheel open to slap some coils on.
                      I think there is a lot of uniqueness in what you are doing. I've always tried to acknowledge what someone else has done and then show my modification or show how I'm doing it different. This way there is no question about what is going on. Just like I acknowledge what Guy and Dadhav have done, I'm not doing much different other than to show exactly why it's happening so others can replicate. It worked for them and their builds but others could not replicate so I demonstrate exactly what it is and why it works.

There's someone on EF I discovered later, who documented a bunch of this very nicely I think as far back as 2009(?) with lot's of different switching methods. 2009 is about when I came on the seen, never even heard of EF until about 2011. There were many good researchers there who have been pushed out by the psycho's. Gotta love the moderators here. Anyway each documented method is unique in the effect it can produce, couple that with different outputs coil sizes core magnets freq. etc... it becomes a complete and separate science curriculum. Some time ago Guy put it best in my book... "it's all coil shorting" with a little more to it...

I like what you are doing with the arduino because of the accuracy it provides. I have been conducting many experiments now which I could not fathom before watching your progress with the arduino. I know John B. prefers the analog as do I for implementation. However, I think the use of the 01001's brings something extra to the learning curve for me at least. Now I can go back knowing exactly why and reproduce in the analog world...

Anyway - we finally have a few days in a row of sun in Seattle, going to have to break out the sunscreen - Later...
                      KR - Patrick

Comment

• Yup the arduino is pretty nifty for controlling a switch exactly how you want too.

I have always wanted to build a machine with no modern components but never got started on it. The transistors could be replaced by slap switches, diodes would be a little harder but maybe with treated copper like the crystal cell bowls are made to produce a semi conductor.

There will be no more video of the primary switching deal. I have decided to just go back to basic runs and forget all the BS. I can easily get 1 to 1 on a neg/neg so really all I need to do is take advantage of the mechanical and well,,,,

Comment

• Today I am posting a garden battery run and a short video of it. This is a gen mode run.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4C_run5_c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	46977

Name:	4C_run5_p.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	46978

*EDIT*
                          Trying a different host for video.

New link:
                          http://1drv.ms/1N7KKsl
                          Last edited by BobZilla; 03-25-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Nice video Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Just one question - how long was that run?

John K.

Comment

• Hi John,

That was a short run. If you look at those charts the numbers on the bottom are seconds so roughly there was a 2000 second rest at the start, then running for about 13000 so 13000/60= 216 min or 216/60 = 3.6 hours.

That is ballpark because the run stopped a bit before the15k mark and then a bit of a rest period on the end. Anyway the bottom scale is seconds so you can call it how you see it.

I nornally don't run that hard but the machine is really sized out for larger batteries so I had to run it like that, way beyond a c20 for that front end.
                              Last edited by BobZilla; 03-16-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Here is another garden battery run. This one is mode 1.

Name:	4C_run6_c.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	46981

Name:	4C_run6_p.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	46982

*EDIT*
                                Trying a new host for video.

New Link:
                                http://1drv.ms/1HDeMAP
                                Last edited by BobZilla; 03-25-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X