Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BobZilla's Custom Build

Bob you should not be using the wife's dresser as a workbench, she might get upset

@ Patrick, did not see the vid.. too bad!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Tom that ship sailed a long time ago,,

Patrick I never thought about using excel to chart that data, I will have to look into doing that. You are right I could export the readings as a txt file but I never thought about how I could use that. Thanks for the suggestion.

That's not a bad idea to try a 24/24 run either. I am currently charging up the LifePO4's back up. I put them in parallel on the back and used my wall-mart batteries in series on the front. Once that run finishes I could just swap them around and hook up a 24/24 run but it would not be against the same 75AH batteries. I don't expect all too much out of this arrangement anyway, just primarily interested in how he wheel would spin.

Thanks for keeping interested guys.

Today I have an update for the new machine.

I received all of the frame pieces I was waiting on and have assembled it. I found that the rods and bars were not exactly even so I had to take them down with a disc sander. Instead of the original 12 inches depth it is actually 11 and 7 eighths; it should not present any problems though.

I am attaching a front and side view of the bare frame. ----Bob

Bobs_Frame_front.jpg

Bobs_Frame_side.jpg

I have added my wire harness and mounts for the boards. The mounts are made out of aluminum angle bar that I got at the hardware store and cut up into 5 inch pieces and drilled holes. These are going to hold the boards but they are also holding the wires from the underside.

The wire harness is made of three buss wires that I put eight tails on so that each board is tied in to the bus rather than daisy chaining the boards. The wire is all 12AWG solid core accept the clip leads I made out of 12AWG braided. On the front there are three switches, on/off, Gen/mode1 ,, and the third is not hooked up yet but it is reserved for the genny coil output.

Next up will be the coils and boards which are already in the mail ;-)

bobWire3.jpg

bobWire2.jpg

bobWire1.jpg

I think that it needs a nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    I have added my wire harness and mounts for the boards. The mounts are made out of aluminum angle bar that I got at the hardware store and cut up into 5 inch pieces and drilled holes. These are going to hold the boards but they are also holding the wires from the underside.

The wire harness is made of three buss wires that I put eight tails on so that each board is tied in to the bus rather than daisy chaining the boards. The wire is all 12AWG solid core accept the clip leads I made out of 12AWG braided. On the front there are three switches, on/off, Gen/mode1 ,, and the third is not hooked up yet but it is reserved for the genny coil output.

Next up will be the coils and boards which are already in the mail ;-)

bobWire3.jpg

bobWire2.jpg

bobWire1.jpg

Bob,

if you are coming to the conference next year please bring it!! it looks amazing!!

Tom C

Thanks for the support guys, I stare at this thing LOL.

I have never been to the conference Tom,, I have thought about going but there is always something that comes up and prevents me. I would love to bring this thing and show it but I am not within reasonable driving distance. I would have to ship it ahead or something and then also batteries and meters etc, would be quite a lot to try and handle in an unfamiliar place.

For now I look forward to getting it finished and shoot some video for the forum though.

Branch I have been thinking about that,, umm the money monster maybe,,, it sure is hungry for my wallet. ;-)

Awesome looking build, BobZilla! Looking forward to seeing it running ( and hopefully hearing it too). I love the sound of the ssg especially when they are dialed in. And thanks for all the work you have shared.

al

Thanks for the support guys, I stare at this thing LOL.

I have never been to the conference Tom,, I have thought about going but there is always something that comes up and prevents me. I would love to bring this thing and show it but I am not within reasonable driving distance. I would have to ship it ahead or something and then also batteries and meters etc, would be quite a lot to try and handle in an unfamiliar place.

For now I look forward to getting it finished and shoot some video for the forum though.

Branch I have been thinking about that,, umm the money monster maybe,,, it sure is hungry for my wallet. ;-)
    if you ups the machine in a wood box, we can supply everything else on this end, batteries, meters, spare parts in case something smokes. I would like to see as many machines as possible at the next conference. tesla switches, pendulums, everything we can find.

the more the merrier!!

Tom C

Hi Bob,

.........I am not within reasonable driving distance. ;-)
    If you don't mind sharing, where are you located?
    Gary Hammond,