something i do not understand about energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
    So in splitting the positve as it stands, with manual switches has no benefit at all. There may be benefit to using a transistor to switch at a high frequency in this system... I don't know and will have to perform this test next.

Another test that will have to be done is to rotate the batteries either at a low or at a high speed as John's diagram suggests one needs to do. With the 3 battery set up, it is half of a Tesla Switch so I am not sure if the batteries still need to be rotated within the Tesla Switch as well but it may need to be done there as well? Time will tell as this experiment advances onward.

Any comments welcome.

-Dave Wing
    You need special switching for sure and a slightly different variation.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Dave, a thread in Energetic Forum reminded me of this - check this out: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-question.html

I need to look at the diagram again here later.

I did comment on this in the other forum - not enough hours in the day, but need to get the below project cranked out:

I'm working on a circuit that works on the differential between two negatives with a common positive so is like splitting the negative - just the opposite of the splitting the positive. Looking at the flow moving over the wires as a gas under pressure, positive voltage is a pressure and negative voltage is a suction, literally. So if you have a difference between two suctions, you have a potential difference even though it is negative with a positive current - meaning what is between those points is a cold current since no positive voltage multiplied by a positive current is negative watts.

I've done the basic tests in the past and had a validation that someone took this quite far. I'm doing a test right now and if I can show that this is what is between these points and can power a load without the load being reflected back to the front, then it just might be the simplest demonstration of real "cold electricity" that I've seen. A load between these points should drop below ambient temperature.

Anyway, fingers crossed - if my basic demo unit coming together demonstrates something interesting, then I'll be presenting this at the conference. Even if it doesn't do as expected, I might present it anyway because the switching method is something that hardly anyone has ever seen and it is very, very simple.

I have used the SG between the negatives as you describe with a charge battery also in the gen mode position. I run off 24 volts. I was able to obtain around 60% recovery, if you want to call it that, at around a C-1 charge and discharge rate. I verified this using a CBA... So at a higher charge and discharge rate like C-20 for example one should expect a higher percentage of recovery. I have been working with this for a while now and progress has been moving forward.

This may be a little different from what you are doing? I have been watching that thread and saw your posts there, I am going to stick with the basic splitting the positve in part because it is simple and also because it has not been fully explored as to what exactly it is fully capable of.

-Dave Wing
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
        I have used the SG between the negatives as you describe with a charge battery also in the gen mode position. I run off 24 volts. I was able to obtain around 60% recovery, if you want to call it that, at around a C-1 charge and discharge rate. I verified this using a CBA... So at a higher charge and discharge rate like C-20 for example one should expect a higher percentage of recovery. I have been working with this for a while now and progress has been moving forward.

This may be a little different from what you are doing? I have been watching that thread and saw your posts there, I am going to stick with the basic splitting the positve in part because it is simple and also because it has not been fully explored as to what exactly it is fully capable of.

-Dave Wing
        What I'm doing is quite a bit different. I have a test machine configured for what I want to do. I am getting some magnetic charge between the negatives but at full speed, it is at 120 cps so I need some little AC motor that will synch to that frequency with very low input. I might have to build something - just a proof of concept.

I'm not ready to post anything on that circuit yet until I'm further ahead. However, with the 2 SG circuits, I've just been playing around with isolated recovery (they're both trifilar coils) and want to show a demo. Nothing magical but if 9.24 watts is drawing from the battery to run one circuit and the 2nd circuit is completely running on the recovery and the recovery is 4.24 watts, that is 13.48 watts moving for 9.24 expenditure. 4.24 watts is 46% of 9.24 and the disinformation team like Milehigh, etc... keep claiming only 30% is possible. If true, then I would only have 2.77 watts moving into the 2nd circuit.

I'm not charging a battery, just powering a 2nd circuit to move the wheel faster with the recovery. Not only is the recovery from the first circuit powering the 2nd, the 2nd circuit's own recovery is feeding back to the front of its own circuit isolated so the recovery and draw doesn't see each other. It just proves a point that electricity can be recycled over and over.

Of course this is only about 50% recovery, but if sent to a battery, then we know the chemistry converts it to more than can be electrically measured since the batteries develop their own internal charging currents and part of that does not come from the circuit.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

The electric loop free energy generator is one of the most simple free energy generator topologies. It works on a principle of an endless electric loop. Once the initial energy is applied, the electric power keeps circulating in the ring. The circulation also starts the process of harnesing the ubiquitous abundant energy, thus turning the device into an overunity. Overutiny state allows adding a load without draining the energy from the circle. This turns the ordinary energy circle into a free energy generator and generates some amount of the free electricity. Big advantage of this version of free energy generator is that it has no moving parts. It simple uses the circular coil made of a multi-conductor wire. The electricity is the only thing moving in the generator. The disadvantage is that the free energy device of this kind can't be simply started by spinning its rotor, unlike the rotation free energy generators. The source of an initial electric energy is necessary. The Electric loop free energy generator topology is suitable for building the low to medium power overunity device.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            What I'm doing is quite a bit different. I have a test machine configured for what I want to do. I am getting some magnetic charge between the negatives but at full speed, it is at 120 cps so I need some little AC motor that will synch to that frequency with very low input. I might have to build something - just a proof of concept.

I'm not ready to post anything on that circuit yet until I'm further ahead. However, with the 2 SG circuits, I've just been playing around with isolated recovery (they're both trifilar coils) and want to show a demo. Nothing magical but if 9.24 watts is drawing from the battery to run one circuit and the 2nd circuit is completely running on the recovery and the recovery is 4.24 watts, that is 13.48 watts moving for 9.24 expenditure. 4.24 watts is 46% of 9.24 and the disinformation team like Milehigh, etc... keep claiming only 30% is possible. If true, then I would only have 2.77 watts moving into the 2nd circuit.

I'm not charging a battery, just powering a 2nd circuit to move the wheel faster with the recovery. Not only is the recovery from the first circuit powering the 2nd, the 2nd circuit's own recovery is feeding back to the front of its own circuit isolated so the recovery and draw doesn't see each other. It just proves a point that electricity can be recycled over and over.

Of course this is only about 50% recovery, but if sent to a battery, then we know the chemistry converts it to more than can be electrically measured since the batteries develop their own internal charging currents and part of that does not come from the circuit.

Hi Aaron,

Could you please share a schematic of this set up quite interesting...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X