Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini inverted generator mode...

Bedini inverted generator mode...

Hi all,

Just thought I would post this as well... Try it and you will see is all I can say!
    This is the most efficient way of running the SG machine I have found to date...
    in place of the secondary battery you could place a capacitor instead.

-Dave Wing

I-pad loves to post images upside down from time to time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-12-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Hi Dave

Do you mean that one could replace the "battery that charges the primary battery" with a capacitor? And, what characteristics should one look for in regard to that capacitor? Thank you.

James
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

"First law of thermodynamics – Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change forms. In any process, the total energy of the universe remains the same. For a thermodynamic cycle the net heat supplied to the system equals the net work done by the system." http://physicsforidiots.com/physics/thermodynamics/

The circuit above proves that, in accordance to the law's of thermodynamics; Do electric motors really convert electrical or battery supplied energy into mechanical energy? What does the machine show us?

-Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-12-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Changes...

Regarding capacitor selection one may have to tune the system via different caps, as I do believe it to be still a tank circuit. But to answer your question any capacitor of some size should work.

-Dave Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi all,

Just thought I would post this as well... Try it and you will see is all I can say!
    This is the most efficient way of running the SG machine I have found to date...
    in place of the secondary battery you could place a capacitor instead.

-Dave Wing

I-pad loves to post images upside down from time to time.
    Try it this way, normal SSG with cap dump. This is a normal battery arrangement.

Cap is set in neg to neg mode and dumped to a charging battery .
    the added diode off the capacitors positive to the primary will charge the primary as Dave states. when you have the capacitor that is reaching much higher voltage levels due to my cap dump arrangement, this will cause your primary to run away and crystallize. Too much energy?

primary.jpg

be careful out there folks,
    Patrick A.

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Try it this way, normal SSG with cap dump. This is a normal battery arrangement.

Cap is set in neg to neg mode and dumped to a charging battery .
    the added diode off the capacitors positive to the primary will charge the primary as Dave states. when you have the capacitor that is reaching much higher voltage levels due to my cap dump arrangement, this will cause your primary to run away and crystallize. Too much energy?

primary.jpg

be careful out there folks,
    Patrick A.
    This is an old drawing I left off one more diode from the trigger winding to the primary negative.

Hi Patrick

Is this your well spoken of "capacitor across the pot" way of regulation?

James
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    This is an old drawing I left off one more diode from the trigger winding to the primary negative.
    One should not charge and discharge a battery simultaneously. Even if you add a switch in place of the diode, which would disconnect the primary, give it a charge, then reconnect it so it can continue to run the SSG. This is not enough time for the battery. It's still better IMHO to give all the energy to a larger battery bank. Don't let me stop anyone from trying though...
    Patrick

Hi All,

Here are some results and a schematic of whats going on with me now.

-Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images

The trigger winding resistors remain very cool to the touch... even while running as high as 36 volts on the primary side. That waste of energy in the trigger system has always been a sore spot with me. It appears the inverted battery has cured that problem.

-Dave Wing