Bedini inverted generator mode...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
    Try it this way, normal SSG with cap dump. This is a normal battery arrangement.

Cap is set in neg to neg mode and dumped to a charging battery .
    the added diode off the capacitors positive to the primary will charge the primary as Dave states. when you have the capacitor that is reaching much higher voltage levels due to my cap dump arrangement, this will cause your primary to run away and crystallize. Too much energy?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4233[/ATTACH]

be careful out there folks,
    Patrick A.
    Patrick -

Can you fill me in on the values of the caps, VR's, resistors, and the kind of FET and PNP you used on this setup? I would like to try it. I haven't got a worthy SCR yet (only have a 400V one from a CPU PSU right now) so I've been looking for cap dump circuits that don't involve it for the time being. I like the setup that you posted because it ties into the SSG circuit instead of being completely isolated from it. Still trying to learn how everything operates! Also can anyone recommend a good circuit simulator I can use that shows the "flow" of electricity? Sorry for being off-topic here!!

Thanks,
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian516 View Post
      Patrick -

Can you fill me in on the values of the caps, VR's, resistors, and the kind of FET and PNP you used on this setup? I would like to try it. I haven't got a worthy SCR yet (only have a 400V one from a CPU PSU right now) so I've been looking for cap dump circuits that don't involve it for the time being. I like the setup that you posted because it ties into the SSG circuit instead of being completely isolated from it. Still trying to learn how everything operates! Also can anyone recommend a good circuit simulator I can use that shows the "flow" of electricity? Sorry for being off-topic here!!

Thanks,
      Brian
      Hi Brian,
      the ckt I'm using to switch the dump is basically the one in this thread:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1806
      this is how I use it:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=760
      LMK if you have any more questions. the schematics should be in there, they're only a couple of pages in each of those threads.
      KR - Patrick

Comment

Working...
      X