Sharing my charging procedure number 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing my charging procedure number 19

I would like to hear some comment on my recent youtube video.

Thanks for sharing your build.

I can see you like a lot of monitoring so I have a suggestion for you to see your spikes count in a different way.

Very simple timing light. Get two LED's one red and one blue. Connect them in opposite polarity, meaning anode of one to cathode of the other and put a resistor on one side 300 Ohm should be fine. The purpose is so that one lights up when the energy is passing in forward direction and the other when it is passing the reverse direction.

Connect some clips to the pair of them and one lead goes on the primary pos, the other on the collector before the diode, in other words before the rectification or where the coil wire attaches.

The light pair will blink each time your coil charges and discharges showing you the spike count and if you put a timing marker on a magnet it will also show you exactly when the coil is firing in relation to the magnet and coil core.

I have posted plenty of videos showing a timing light on my machines so if your not sure what I mean you can go look for one.

Now comment on what you are showing with the many spikes. I used to do a lot of that too and it works well for smaller batteries like you are running. The problem for me is when I go larger it is not as effective at charging. Larger batteries do better with two or one spike.

Anyway Keep it up my friend, great work and thanks again for sharing.
    Last edited by BobZilla; 12-11-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

BobZilla
      i am not sure where you go with timing, but i would like to see a picture of connections on the circuit.
      About big battery, i think there you need more than one transistor , i saw many videos of Peter Lindermann where he showed a system with like 7 transistors each transistor produce 3 Spikes per each transistor.
      Overall i have a feeling for larger battery's more impulses are needed and hight intensity.
      For me real importance is following, how much current i need to spend to get mores spikes for free.
      So back to you big battery's, they just need more impulses probably it would be great if we can catch them in mhz frequency, but this only a wish....
      Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 12-11-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Yes you are right about more transistors for larger batteries. Also larger AWG wire but all of that comes at the cost of using more amperage as you said.

The hookup of the light is simple, I may have over complicated the way I describes it. All you are doing is connecting an LED to the top and bottom of your power winding. With only one diode you will see only one direction of the energy flow but if you put a second one either red or blue in the opposite direction of the first you will see both energy flows,,meaning the charge and discharge of the coil. The resistor goes in series with your LED's, it is only there to limit the current so you don't burn out the LED's.

Comment

This is my 20 Procedure!

Comment

Working...
          X