No announcement yet.

Idea for a large multifilar SS SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Tom, I stand corrected...there are so many "versions" of how people think it was wired, I suppose I just stated a version I heard most often, and became one of them...ha...and I know better not to do that...my bad!
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-10-2014, 03:11 PM.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

OK...I did some more research into "beneficial" frequencies.

There have been some scientific double blind studies as well observational studies, mostly in Russia, however, some good ones here (like at Stanford Research Institute, and the Monroe Institute), that show the "Primary Mental Access Window" for next level consciousness tools are right between 7.81-7.83 Hz.

The 20th harmonic wavelength of 7.81 is 120.1 feet, and the 20th harmonic wavelength of 7.83 is 119.9 (as referenced above). Right between there is 7.82 (7.81669 Hz specifically--rounded up) with a 20th harmonic wavelength of exactly 120 feet equating to 8.1964 MHz (natural resonance) which is the frequency of Maritime Mobile Radio. I doubt it would be "broadcasting" very "loudly" with this application (SS SG). And, even though there is an inland port at my location, I am more than a couple miles from it, so I should be good to go. Therefore the lengths of my strands will be 120 feet for this build, and possibly all my other builds depending on my "additional" experiences during charge/discharge cycles.

If I can get the coil in resonance in that 7.8-8 Hz range, I should be able to do some fine tuning to see if there are some next level consciousness enhancements to document.

Interestingly, one of the test subjects of one of those studies apparently was Uri Geller, whose EEG resonance when he was tuning into next level abilities, was a solid 8 Hz. Other studies showed that 8 Hz was difficult to shield from, even in a triple vacuum...intriguing...

James
      Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-11-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Nityesh,

I am analysing something that you said that might be pertinent to the engineering of my design in regard to replicating your build. In an earlier post you stated:

With the welding rod core, the inductance was so high that it would resonate at a very low frequency like about 20, 30 Hz. With an air core the air is the magnetic conductor and you have no control of where the magnetic field leaks too, also the properties of the air changes according to atmospheric conditions, and this affects the inductance of the coil and frequency, I am not sure if this really matters or not.
        Question: Could that frequency (with the core in place) have been close to 25.463 Hz? Your answer would be most important to me. Thank you.

James
        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-11-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

For my 81 strand solid state the wire is Gauge 23 and the resistance per foot is 0.02036ohms and it measures 3ohms per strand. So the estimate length is 3 ohms / 0.02036 ohms per feet = 147.35 feet
          Actually, I did some re-figuring based on the chart below. 23 AWG wire is .022 Ohms per foot. At 3 Ohms, that makes your wire lengths 136.3636... feet long (approximately). The natural frequency of that length of wire is 7.213154 MHz which puts it within the 40 meter Amateur Radio band-widths (if you consider a resonant coil is also an antenna). That frequency is the 18th harmonic of 27.516 Hz...so...my revised question is: Can you remember if your coil oscillated at 27.516 Hz (as opposed to my previous question of 25.463 Hz)? If so, it informs my hypothesis of wire length being the principal factor determining natural frequency of oscillation, and helps me determine my course of action regarding length of the strands for the Omnibus replication.

Best regards, James
          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-11-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Here is a link to some research done in the USA informing my hypothesis that having these coils at determined frequencies (in my case for this project, 7.81-8 Hz) can be more beneficial than just charging batteries:

http://www.uri-geller.com/content/research/houck2.htm

Here is an article referencing some other research and esoteric theory (however, they seem to be marketing their gadgets based on this):

https://altered-states.net/emf/sacredharmony.htm

The one idea I would like to pull out from the above article is referenced by a portion of a study done by Dr. Andrija Puharich (excerpt as follows:

Dr. Andrija Puharich demonstrated in the late 1970s (Proto-Communication II), that 8 hz could not be blocked by any electromagnetic shielding metal or even a triple vacuum. Which implies that it rotates through the Virtual (Everywhere and Everywhen) and quantum non-local hyperspace, constantly.
            Ortho-rotating through what the Hermetic Gnostic and Shaman Psychonauts may have attempted to grapple with under the term, loosely appropriated as "Spirit", and the Taoistic Wu Chi.
            "Why are these things important", one might ask? Simple, In order to bring this technology to the next level, one should look at it as if they are playing a game of 3-dimensional chess, where conventional thinking leads to 2-dimensional thinking without the benefits of the other dimensions, and when one thinks about how to get the most out of their system, via intentional frequencies (for example...there may be others), one is then playing the game using 3-dimensional tactics--fully realizing the potential of the technology. Remember the video clip of John B. at one of the conventions suggesting individuals place their hands on a battery that was being charged--inferring they would benefit "health wise" if they did that regularly? This is what I am talking about. In some cases, if the frequency is not intentionally set at a "beneficial frequency" one could possibly attempt to experience these possible "healthy benefits" and instead, find the opposite, due to a harmful frequency being "broadcast"...are you catching on???

Why is this topic important to this thread? Easy. This will be a REALLY BIG coil, potentially, radiating (broadcasting) a rather Intense signal. I am hyper-sensitive to detrimental electromagnetic frequencies--geese! I cant even hold a cell phone to my head for gash-sakes! Without shielding, a so-called "smart meter" wakes me up at regular intervals during the night (like clockwork), zapping me, causing horrible symptoms. I am sure others are affected in similar ways, and may not even know why their head is burning and their eyes hurt when they are on the cell phone (hint...amateur radio guys know why), or why they are awakened several times per night by the "smart meter" (again, amateur radio guys wonder why those units are designed to burst a high output signal of harmful microwaves, powerful enough to broadcast for 30 miles, when the receiver is on the next power pole, and it is doing so right on the other side of your bedroom wall...cataracts anyone?)...Why not flood your environment with "healthy frequencies" for you, your family, your animals, and plants, all while charging batteries, and not participating in the oligarchy’s scheme to suck money from you (utilities) while making you feel bad so you think you need medicine (another monopoly of theirs)...

There! Enough ranting from my soapbox...I just though some of you might be wondering why I am headed in, what seems like, a "mute point" esoteric direction, in regard to this replication...It is the fact that we all should be thinking and planning to address more than ONE thing, when we take action in any area in our lives! Those who would "rule" over us do so, why not us?

OK, enough "explanation"...back on topic.

So...I am torn between attempting to oscillate the replication at 8 Hz, in which case I would be lead to build it with 117.25 foot lengths of wire (20th harmonic wavelength of 8 Hz) based on reasoning derived from Dr. Andrija Puharich's above quote implying that frequency penetrates, even the vacuum, and can not be "blocked. As well as, it being right at, or real close to next level consciousness frequencies. Or, if I should attempt to build the coil to resonate at 7.82 Hz--right in the middle of the "Primary Mental Access Window" (7.81-7.83 Hz) as described in Jack Houck's research article for the TREAT VI Conference at Virginia Beach, Virginia April 27 May 1, 1994 (referenced in my first link above)--in which case, I would want to build the replication with 120 foot lengths (20th harmonic of 7.81669 Hz)...more "first world problems"...

Any thoughts???

James
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-12-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

James, I feel that this is very important and gets way too little time in our discussions. a site called attunedvibrations.com is another good study. cymatics is what it is called. 'the study of wave phenomena.' All of the digits in each number need to add up to a 3, 6, or 9. you may also need to use a 22.5mm inch. I am still not sure how all, or why but possibly aids in a fourier reduction of the ring down. Dennis

Comment

Thank you Dennis, I will look in that direction as well.

I am choosing my coil strand lengths (resonant antenna lengths) based on amateur radio theories I have learned for building antennas. Changing scale of measurement is irrelevant here, due to set wavelengths for frequencies. One would merely be changing one unit of measurement for another, and in the end, the wire is the same length, only your scale for measuring it is different, and since there are already methods for calculating length of an antenna using our current scale of measurement, it is just more convenient to use the current one for now, in regard to wire length, that is...however, using the other scale might help us make sense of how the harmonics interact...are you following me? Yes, there is good reasons for doing some calculations with other scales, just like there is good reasons to change the musical pitch of "A" to 432 Hz (then middle "C" is 512Hz, the 6th harmonic of 8Hz)...All of these things are relevant

Thank you for your response and input...It seems there are more people "in tune" here than I thought.

Best regards, James
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-14-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

OK...

So, I am down to "where the rubber meets the road" in regard to choosing "resonant antenna length" (coil wire length), and I have decided to build a small test circuit with a 5-filar (4-18 AWG, and 1-20 AWG) made from wire salvaged from TV set degauss coils, to see if I can tune it to self-resonate at 7.8-8Hz.

I have a busy week, but I think I can coax my son into helping me measure and litze the wire, later this week, and then I will wind it on a custom bobbin I will build out of PVC pipe plugs, and PVC tubing, that will allow me to vary the core size by adding or subtracting latex paint covered steel shot (my hope is to adjust the inductance by a small factor, and/or speed of the oscillation). In the mean time, I will be matching components for the 4 circuits...I should grab another 5 ah battery from the farm supply store...more on this later...

James

Comment

Hi all,

Well, it's been a long time since I have done any posting. Life happens, and my plans have had to change. Circumstances dictate that I build smaller (than 40 lbs) coils, as I no longer am able to lift much (nerve impingement, surgeries, etc). However, I am still building several chargers, both big and small, both solid state, and wheeled, and they will all have something in common--the frequency at which I design them to resonate at. Lets just say it is a frequency in the very low Mhz that is several octaves (not just harmonics) above 7.81... that happens to have a large spike if one were to look with a frequency spectrum analyser for signs of it in the environment. A harmonic for the power lines is near it, so I may need to incorporate some kind of band pass filter for that. One needs to think about why one build works better than another similarly built. I think environmental harmonics have a large part to play in that respect, and some have accidentally tuned into that (and, some maybe not-so accidentally) To give a hint at what I have been researching on the matter, one needs to think "HAM radio" frequencies/wavelength coil-as-antenna, and audio graphic equalizer LCR circuits to tune the frequency. This is where good folks like BroMikey and Patrick may have stumbled really close to something spectacular (referring to BroMikey's tank circuit and Patrick's COP mod, but I have something quite different in mind). And, this might eventually tie into the Crystal Radio Initiative in that the frequency I am eluding to has as it's largest component, a "LONGITUDINAL" wave that spikes in the environment! I fount this out researching several different/differing studies looking for resonant frequencies in nature to inform my hypothesis. Who knows, maybe someday we will be thanking John for the charging technology, and Eric, for how to power them...just something to say "Hmmm" about... Anyway, I might have to start a different thread...one on building solid state and wheeled units to run at specific frequencies. I have figured out how to go about that--just need to do some testing. Look for more info, here, soon.

Be safe everyone.

James, somewhere in Idaho

Comment

HI All,

I just cam on this web page and thought you may like to look at it. It has some very interesting info and dealing with O point energy.

http://raysonscience.org/index.html

Comment

Hi Ron

Than you for your input. And, I do not intend to be disrespectful, but WOW, that web-site seems a bit deep (with what, I do not know yet), and I'm wondering where they got their information(???). If you read through the section about zero-point energy, they talk about "ultimations" or very small particles that emit "quanta" or energy. They go on and definitively (based on what???) state that these ultimations (such as the Boson particle) have a main agenda to be of service to beings in the universe--sort of like the midichlorians of Star Wars Episode 1 fame when they studied young Anakin Skywalker's blood (my own anecdotal expression). I don't know, but it sounds like a load of bunk to me (even though I have had "the Force"-like experiences in my life). I may be relying a lot on my intuition, in regard to how much I think frequency peaks found in nature, as providing extra oomph for the machines we build of John's designs, but my intuitive inspirations are backed by studies in other fields of science that these frequencies I am referencing could indeed provide that little bit of extra we desire to run these machines...and they also inform the theories of Eric Dollard, who believes we can harness these frequency/energies. I believe John's technology can be enmeshed with Eric's...add a little bit of Tesla, stir occasionally, and you end up with a sound recipe...if you are smelling what I'm rolling in?...(backwoods Idaho slang for "do you picture in your mind, the concept I am presenting"). I said all of that to say this. Esoteric things and other philosophical things (like those presented at that site) are wonderful to ponder around a fire-pit and an abundant amount of home-brew, but I am finding I have no time for that right now, as I am trying to develop methods of providing useful energy, for me and mine, that is under MY own control and not others to to control ME with. If you are with me on that thought, I welcome you to participate...we will all work on these projects together. If not, be blessed on your various adventures...

Be safe everyone.

Comment

Hi All

Here is a new thread I stared in regard to growing food with Bedini/Tesla technology.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...1950#post21950

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X