Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea for a large multifilar SS SG

Regarding the 81 strand solid state, here are some old posts from the monopole3 group back in 2008, it outlines the specifications of the the coil of the 81 strand. I think I was incorrect about the coil being 450 feet, I got that one wrong reading these posts again, I think the coil is 160 feet.

I purchased the coil from Rick back in 2008, so I made the 81 strand about 7 years ago.

[Bedini_Monopole3] Re: Biggest Bedini Coil you ever did see, 20 pounds 6/11/2008 1:01 p.m.

Can't say I'm not thinking big.

This is a 20 Pound 8" diameter 6" high Coil with 81 #23 Wires Twisted
    for Monopole or Solid State circuits. It is 20 pounds with the R60
    welding rod in the core (which is bigger than the smaller coils) It
    was one custom coil made for someone. The wires are not perfectly
    twisted as it is very hard to make. Very difficult to twist and put
    on a spool.

Believe it or not this is only a half ideal coil. Ideally you would
    have very thin wire and the circuit multiplied on each wire. But this
    is about as practically ideal that you can get as any smaller wire
    and you are going to break them or scrub off the insulation when
    twisting this many at once. Also, to multiply the circuit is costly
    and time consuming. If you do it yourself you probably want to only
    twist one side at a time.

80 strands at 0.15A at 12V is (2W x 80) 160W draw on the solid state
    or monopole circuits in the sweet spot setting shown in the book. You
    can see how costly and involved it is to make this towards the more
    ideal settings. Or you can up the primary voltages to 24V and draw
    320W, or 36V and draw 480W, 48V and draw 640W.

Or you can bring your efficiency down and push 1A each wire and
    transistor to draw about 1kw at 12V or 2kw at 24V, or 3kw at 36V, or
    4kw at 48V (which is not easy to work with).

If you were going to use this on a monopole then you would want to
    use bigger ceramic magnets on your larger rotor; like 12 per pole
    (for how-many poles you want) where 4 side by side (lengthwise) would
    be tripple stacked. So you would have an 8 inch thick rotor of
    whatever diameter you want. I envision a 6 or 8 foot monopole 8
    inches thick. Can you imagine!! "Can we build it? Yes we can!"

Rick

[Bedini_Monopole3] Re: Biggest Bedini Coil you ever did see, 20 pounds 6/11/2008 3:48 p.m.

If one was really ambitious they could make it a multicoiler as
    well!! In this case you would need to have the coils spaced a good
    distance from each other; I would say at least two coil spaces or 16
    inches. One of these days maybe I'll do it.

Anyway, it is much easier to make this coil where all wires are exact
    length and in exact position rather than having many smaller coils
    not exactly positioned equally.

John Bedini and I planned several years back to make 5 gallon size
    coils that would have 200 strands for a project we never got around
    to. Who knows, he probably has by now.

I think this is the maximum weight of a coil I would want to twist.
    The total wire diameter was 1/2" so it just fit in my drill. What I
    did was cut all the wires so that they were the same size (it is
    inevitable that some will be longer than others and will not make for
    a perfect twist, but that is fine). Then I twisted the end a little
    in the direction the drill was going to turn. Then I put tape around
    the end of the wire so that I could have something secure for the
    drill. The drill does not like to grip wire by itself. And when you
    are spinning it you are pulling all the weight of the wire (19
    pounds) so it will want to come out. This is why I say to do half at
    a time.

Rather than make this a monopole motor I would be more inclined to
    make it a Bedini SSG Pendulum. At least if I was driving it in the
    sweet spot lower power range. If I was pushing any kind of higher
    voltage or power then the thing would be too strong for that. In the
    lower sweet spot setting it would be awesome to see the results. If I
    get a moment I don't have I'll test it out that way.

Rick

[Bedini_Monopole3] Re: Biggest Bedini Coil you ever did see, 20 pounds 7/11/2008 5:32 p.m.

This could be used for a motor setup or solid state. It was the solid
    state/motor coil in the book times 80. After making 10 more coils for
    the advanced kit I just made one big one with the same length of
    wire. But it didn't wind 450 times as the wire was much thicker.

Nope, you come nowhere near powering a car or mower with 2kw. You
    need about 9kw motor to power a rider lawnmower if you want 12 or
    more HP.

Running the circuit with higher amps will get you out of the sweet
    spot but it will still give you a desired result. For example, on my
    rider lawnmower with a big Bedini monopole motor I will switch it
    between pushing 500 ma per circuit (2kw total draw @24v) to a much
    higher amp draw (3A or 6kw) using shorter and #18 wire. If I push
    three amps or more I am really pushing the transistors beyond the
    optimum range, yet I am still able to get about one to one charging
    in this system, even though the batteries are way undersized (as the
    system would really want a bank 10 times the size, but you cannot
    carry all those batteries). So my point is that ideally you would
    want thousands of tiny wires and individual transistors branches, but
    one has to be practical. Using 160' of #23 wire at 1 amp is not ideal
    but a whole lot more efficient than 100' of #18 wire. But I didn't
    have the time or money to multiply circuits when I built it a few
    years back.

Anyway, this is why the fan SSG on the front page gets mechanical
    output than any of the others, because it uses more strands towards
    the more ideal sweet spot. I think John used #23 wire as he gave me
    the rest of the spool he used for it last time I was there to make
    another system.

So it depends on how much one is willing to spend on parts and time
    in what one wants to build. The process is all the same but the
    results are better or worse. I'm content to get one to one charging
    for a free mechanical, heat, or additional charge in these systems.
    So it is like solar panels. You can spend so much on the regular type
    or you could maybe spend more for the newer more efficient kind
    coming out. There is a practical limit and an end in the quest for
    the greatest gains.

1 amp is fine. 3 amps is workable. 500ma is getting better. 120ma is
    a practical limit on any scaled system, which is what is shown in the
    book. Of course you could go much lower and push 1ma or less on
    really fine gauge wire and small transistors by the thousands. But
    just who is going to build that? I have done it but not in the
    thousands.

So I figure I would have it switch between drawing 120ma and drawing
    1A on that coil. It depends on how much power you need over time in
    your charging bank, and how efficient you want to be. The lower will
    give you greater efficiency but the higher will give you a faster
    usable charge. You will get more out over what is drained but will
    take longer. In the same way, if you run a system with x1 size
    batteries and then run it again with with x4 size batteries you will
    get more total useable energy out if it than with the smaller battery
    as it can only take so much in a small cup. Again, as you increase
    the amps in the system you lessen the beneficial process. But you can
    still get away with fairly high amps and still have enough to make it
    worth it.

Rick
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-07-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Awesome, thank you Nityesh. I will study those posts thoroughly.

OK...a couple more questions for Nityesh, Tom C., Patrick, and/or one or more of the other "advanced guys"...

First: as I have stated before, I have only built wheeled units (so far)--and, this will be my first SS SG. Nithyesh suggested I run this replication of his Omnibus coil with a core installed. His ran at 20-30 Hz with the core installed, and went uncontrollable with it out. He postulated that there might be some harmful EMF going on with the core out, and maybe not with it installed. I would like mine to run at 7.83 Hz—the Schumann Resonance, if at all possible...Research shows that if humans, plant, and animals are subjected to this frequency, they generally end up living healthier. This would matter, since it would be a big powerful oscillator and I am hyper-sensitive to bad EMF. Actually, I would prefer to be able to “fine tune” it between 7-8 Hz—the Alpha-Theta brainwave border, “where the optimal range for visualization, mind programming and using the creative power of your mind begins. It’s the mental state which you consciously create your reality. At this frequency, you are conscious of your surroundings however your body is in deep relaxation.” ( www.finerminds.com/mind-power/brain-waves ). I would hope that I could do this without saturating the coil too much, and causing a lot of heat...I am hoping to have a win-win situation.

If I can build this replication (and other smaller ones I have planned) tuned to run between 7-8 Hz, and maybe having them running around me in my home, they could counteract the bad EMF side effects I have been experiencing from smart meters noisy wall current, and cell phones...just thinking out loud.

Of course, my wiring will be different. Nityesh's consisted of 81 strands of 23 AWG un-litzed wire weighing 18.93 lbs. I only have about 11 lbs of 23 AWG, and I have BIG batteries, so mine will be 81 strands of 18 AWG 130-150 feet long, litzed, weighing between 50.63 and 62,31 lbs. Or, since it is bigger wire, maybe run 41 strands...but that would not make a good replication, and since I have the wire, why not build the 81 strander? It will probably be wound on a custom acrylic bobbin made to fit it. I will be running a welding rod core, or I might try the soft steel shot coated in copper or with acrylic paint, then epoxy or fiberglass resin molded into the core support, to slow down the oscillations.

I had not heard of "gen mode" or "common ground mode" or "mode 3" before Peter L. discussed common ground mode in the 2014 conference video.

My questions, albeit a newbie ones, are: can I run a solid state SG in common ground mode, and if so, could it have similar effects as Peter had demonstrated at the 2014 conference? Example: draw 50% or so more current on the input, and put out 100% more on the output, because it is passing the current through the run battery twice, once forward and once back, making wider pulses, happening twice as often, causing a lot more ZAP for the energy input (I have really big batteries, so this matters)? If so, along with running it with a core (effectively slowing it down a bit), how might I be able to set this up to naturally resonate at 7.83 or “tunable” between 7-8 Hz? And, is it even possible to tune it to 7-8 Hz naturally? If not, should I try to use PWM? I have some DMX512 PWM dimmer devices that I can control from my PC (instead of an Adruino, or some such thing) that I can run a wide range of PWM—optocoupled...Though, I would rather tune it to self-resonate between 7-8 Hz on its own...And, if I could get it running between 7-8 Hz, would that equate to too much coil saturation? And, if so, could I put counter-measures into place for that? What say you "advanced guys"?

I know, I know...you are probably saying to yourself “He is thinking too big”...However, that is what I do best, and I work hard to make it happen...and I have plenty of fine examples of that...soooo...let me...okey-dokey??? All of your input really, REALLY helps, so know that you are all appreciated.

Thank you, James
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-07-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    Best regards

James, somewhere in Idaho

“So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.”

~ Padmé Amidala ~

I am very certain you can run the oscillator in common ground mode (Generator Mode), a very excellent idea. It would be very easy to modify the circuit to do this. I could show you the circuit(The oscillator in generator mode) here, but I am not sure if it is infringing upon copyright and stuff. I would have to ask Tom C about this.

That would be awesome Nityesh. Thank you. Please ask Tom's permission. It is my understanding that we can share such things that John has let loose for us to experiment with, unless the intent is to sell it, or make money off of it--which is not my intention. I am sure Tom can make that clear for us.

A side note: besides running the Omnibus coil with a core--effectively slowing it down, I figure that by running it with the bigger wire (the 18 AWG), that will slow it down a little as well...making it easier to tune to my preferred 7-8 Hz for other beneficial reasons spoken of in above posts...what do you think?

Also, Have you experimented with, or has anyone else out there experimented with optimal wire length for multi-filar coils, specifically for 18 AWG? And, the same question in regard to 23 AWG and 26 AWG ( the other wire sizes I have)...with as big of a project as this, I would tend to lean towards a consensus of opinion backed by experiments, rather than waste a lot of wire...if you know what I mean...I see John use 130 foot lengths, quite a lot, for his 20 AWG wire. I do not remember hearing him say anything about 18 AWG lengths, though the 10-coiler seemed to have 8 strands of 18 AWG, with 4 transistors per coil (double strands per circuit to lower impedance for his big batteries) if I remember correctly...Anyway, I think that is more important than most would think. I believe John chose his wire length based on his years of phenomenology (as Tom Bearden put it). Anyway, knowing optimal wire lengths would help me "just build it."

Anyway, Thank you again Nityesh...you are awesome!
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
    I would prefer to be able to “fine tune” it between 7-8 Hz—the Alpha-Theta brainwave border, “where the optimal range for visualization, mind programming and using the creative power of your mind begins. It’s the mental state which you consciously create your reality. At this frequency, you are conscious of your surroundings however your body is in deep relaxation.” ( www.finerminds.com/mind-power/brain-waves ).
    If you are interested in enhancing your consciousness have a look at this utube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/777ALAJE I know it is off the subject.
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-07-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
    Also, Have you experimented with, or has anyone else out there experimented with optimal wire length for multi-filar coils, specifically for 18 AWG? And, the same question in regard to 23 AWG and 26 AWG ( the other wire sizes I have)...with as big of a project as this, I would tend to lean towards a consensus of opinion backed by experiments, rather than waste a lot of wire...if you know what I mean...I see John use 130 foot lengths, quite a lot, for his 20 AWG wire. I do not remember hearing him say anything about 18 AWG lengths, though the 10-coiler seemed to have 8 strands of 18 AWG, with 4 transistors per coil (double strands per circuit to lower impedance for his big batteries) if I remember correctly...Anyway, I think that is more important than most would think. I believe John chose his wire length based on his years of phenomenology (as Tom Bearden put it). Anyway, knowing optimal wire lengths would help me "just build it."

Anyway, Thank you again Nityesh...you are awesome!
    Here is a suggestion(but I am not sure if I am correct on this)

Here is something that might help you choose the wire length, with the "adams motor" Robert Adams specified 10ohm coils. He didn't say anything about the wire gauge. For my adams motor I used thicker wire and it was a very long coil to get 10ohms. You can estimate the length of a coil by measuring the resistance and dividing it by the ohms per meter/foot.

Ok according to http://www.cirris.com/learning-cente...lculator-table.

Wire Gauge 20 is 0.01015 ohms per foot so 130 feet is 0.01015 ohms per feet x 130 feet = 1.3195 ohms

Wire Gauge 18 wire is 0.00639 ohms per foot. So to match the same resistance 1.3195 ohms / 0.00639 ohms per feet = 206.5 feet

so 130 feet of Gauge 20 wire is the same resistance as 206.5 feet of Gauge 18 wire.

For my 81 strand solid state the wire is Gauge 23 and the resistance per foot is 0.02036ohms and it measures 3ohms per strand. So the estimate length is 3 ohms / 0.02036 ohms per feet = 147.35 feet

After reading thousands of posts form the monopole groups, I picked up that is makes no difference if you twist the wires or not, with regard to the performance of the coil, twisting the wires only makes it neat and tidy. The down side of twisting the wires is that you lose some of the length of your multi-strand wire/cable which means less turns.

When I wrapped many rolls of insulation tape around the 81 strand cable, I realized that a cable this thick may not need twisting together, just tightly wrap insulation tape around the multi-strand cable. Then you will get a couple more turns around the spool.

I hope this helps

kind regards
    Nityesh
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-08-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Thank you Nityesh

They seem to have a more modern twist of "the old man on the mountain" style of gradually working one's way toward "master" level consciousness (which usually take a lifetime to develop). Nothing wrong with that, its how things have been done for millennium. The problem with the "modern twist" version, though, is the lack of a gatekeeper...you know...like Jedi in the Star Wars movies (the Jedi look a lot like the D'Jedi priests from the Pre-Egyptian, Egypt period). Without gatekeepers, bad people can end up mastering consciousness tools and impose them on innocent people. I already have access to some next-level consciousness tools...it was just a nice thought to be able to enhance them while charging batteries...and feeling good...so-to-speak...

James
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~

OK...back on topic

I did some research from various genre including double blind studies, esoteric phenomenology and radio science (amateur radio)...and found some interesting phenomena in regard electromagnetic resonant frequencies in the ULF range. Without going into detail, I found good reason backing up my intuition in regard to attempting to resonate the coil, I intend to build for this replication, between 7-8 Hz, and if I can get it exact, 7.83 Hz...It could prove to be beneficial to plants and animals, as well as humans, and should help my life in many other ways. That being said, there are beneficial frequencies as well as harmful frequencies disbursed all along the ULF spectrum of 1-300 Hz. The ones that are resonant to the Schumann resonant frequency of 7.83 (also the boundary between Alpha and Theta brain waves) are 14, 21, 26, 32, 39, and 45 Hz respectively I ran some wire length calculations in regard to "antenna lengths" (basically an inductors) that should easily oscillate naturally with these frequencies--thereby indicating optimal lengths of wire for desired frequency...in other words, they should pick up the earth's resonant frequency as part of the factor that determines their oscillations. so here we go...I did some math for the above referenced frequencies and below, you will find theoretical optimal wire lengths for coils, if one wanted them to resonate at one of the Schumann frequency harmonics...I may totally be off base, but as a person with Ham radio experience, the length of the wire is what mostly determines how it oscillates and what frequencies can excite it...so since most lower frequency antennas have coils, wire length should apply here as well...So, following are some theoretical wire lengths for Schumann resonant harmonics:

45 Hz @ 2^18th = 166.9 feet

39 Hz @ 2^18th = 192.5 feet

39 Hz @ 2^19th = 96.3 feet

32 Hz @ 2^19th = 177.3 feet

26 Hz @ 2^19th = 144.4 feet

21 Hz @ 2^19th = 178.8 feet

14 Hz @ 2^20th = 134.1 feet

7.83 Hz @ 2^21st wavelength = 119.879176 feet of wire

Hypothesis: If I want the best chance for the replication coil to resonate at 7.83 Hz, I should have the wire strand lengths as close to 119.879176 feet long as humanly possible--specifically 119 feet, 10, and 13/16 inches in length after trimming.

Therefore an 81 strand coil with 18 AWG wire in lengths of 119 feet, 10 and 13/16 inches (119 and 9/10 of a foot) should weigh in at 46.63 lbs...wow, what a moose! That is more than double the original Omnibus Coil weight, and no doubt, dimensions!

Now...there is a good chance that I am just full of it, and this hypotheses is pure bravo sierra, but my intuition seldom leads me wrong, and since there are some studies that inform my hypotheses, I will go with my gut and build it this way.
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-08-2014 at 04:29 AM.
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~

Thank you Nityesh.

That calculator should be a useful tool. I suppose I am building this from a differing viewpoint. I am interested in the coil's natural resonance, and many other folks zero in on ohms resistance per length of wire, and wraps of windings, etc.

I figure I can address the overall resistance, after winding the coil, by adding resistors on the end. 18 AWG has reasonably low impedance as it is, so it should be fairly easy using that calculator to determine native resistance and calculating what I need to add on. That works for me...what do you think?

Thank you, James
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~

Hi everybody

Here is a simple chart to help with determining length and resistance of wire for coils, etc....enjoy.

Attachment 4181

James
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~