making your own transistors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making your own transistors

In reading some of the material about John Bedini, it was stated that as a child he made his own transistors out of ore and rocks he found. I think this is fascinating so I'm wondering if anyone knows how he did that since I'm told that tiny amounts of the wrong materials would drastically affect the transistors.

Originally posted by John54 View Post
    In reading some of the material about John Bedini, it was stated that as a child he made his own transistors out of ore and rocks he found. I think this is fascinating so I'm wondering if anyone knows how he did that since I'm told that tiny amounts of the wrong materials would drastically affect the transistors.
    Yes he did. And so did the original Inventors of Transitors (Bardeen...) the original Transistor also looked crude (rock like..) but what you are missing is to know why he did what he did!('studied their Characteristics') well, I would mention another aspect of the same video, Tom Bearden says that he (John) designed a made amplifiers where everything ran backwards (Time) and the devices Glowed in the dark!!!!! now what is all this???? one would wonder if about John Knew (Knows) a lot more than what is taught and or is made accessible to the public..
    I remember John commenting on the Semiconductor as Negistor and its comparison with The Radiant Electricity.( When it comes to the Transstors..The real thing is not given to you') a closer study will tell you how a Transistor is similar to a Spark Gap.. (Inverted Potential Switch!)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X