PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Energy Conference

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up 2015 Energy Conference

The 2015 Energy Science and Technology Conference...

DATE: July 10, 11 & 12 of 2015 (Fri, Sat & Sun)

We'll have 11 presentations plus the discussion panel.
    That is MORE than we've ever had during a 3 day event!

We're confirming some of the presentations and then we'll
    be announcing them.

The entire site has been updated and organized - check it out: Energy Conference
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    19% of the seats are already taken - out of 150 seats, there are only 117 left!

We have 5 speakers confirmed. Eric Dollard, Paul Babcock, Jim Murray, John Polakowski and a Surprise Presentation. We will announce more presenters soon as well as a description of their talks.

Eric Dollard describes what he wants to talk about in this interview: http://energyscienceconference.com/2014/11/25/eric-dollard-explains-his-presentation-topic-for-the-energy-conference/

At the new conference location, UNDER 21 IS NOW PERMITTED! We do not have a minimum age set but we recommend at least high school age. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

LOCATION UPDATE - http://energyscienceconference.com/location/

• The conference is no-smoking but there is a smoking room in the building.
    • Take a Google Maps street tour of the area.
    • Details on where to park.

ACCOMMODATIONS UPDATE...

We'll send another email with more updates soon.

Take care,
    Aaron Murakami
    2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 11-26-2014 at 02:44 AM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Al Throckmorton to speak and give a live demo!

Also, only 98 seats left...

http://energyscienceconference.com/2...98-seats-left/
    Aaron Murakami

Hi,

I tried to register for the conference, however i got "Internal server error"

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please assist with my registration.

Sincerely,

Teej_seeker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teej_seeker View Post
    Hi,

I tried to register for the conference, however i got "Internal server error"

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please assist with my registration.

Sincerely,

Teej_seeker
    Hi, please try this direct link: http://energyscienceforum.com/2015re...gistration.php
    should work fine.

There are 8 seats left and about 44 days left.
    Aaron Murakami

Hi Aaron,

I just retried and the registration still would not go through.

Is there an email address that I can send my details over so that I am registered for this conference?

sincerely,

teej_seeker.

Blog Entries
    Hi Aaron,

I just retried and the registration still would not go through.

Is there an email address that I can send my details over so that I am registered for this conference?

sincerely,

teej_seeker.
    Hi, you can pm me your email, name, phone and address. Then I'll send you login link with password for payment page.
    Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi, you can pm me your email, name, phone and address. Then I'll send you login link with password for payment page.
    hi Aaron,

i have sent you a pm.

thank you.

Blog Entries
    hi Aaron,

i have sent you a pm.

thank you.
    Ok, I just responded.
    Aaron Murakami

Cool 2015 Energy Conference and Review

Hello all,

This year’s Energy Conference 2015 continued the tradition of the past two years, in having generally excellent speakers and subject matter, along with a number of demonstrations for the touchee feelee crowd. The change of venue from Hayden to downtown Cour D’Alene was a definite upgrade and provided very easy access to a multitude of restaurants both for lunch and dinner. Downtown is the center of action during the summer with a lot of activity and visual pleasures. Free parking was available for those that were willing to walk 10 minutes - non issue. Thumbs up for the venue overall.

To this participant there were two common themes layered into the conference. The first overt theme is the breaking of the energy monopoly of the large corporations that produce and market the energy that keeps the US and a large portion of the world populace living in a comfortable style. This was a recurring emphasis throughout the seminars. Availability of “low” cost energy is the foundation of the civilized world and creature comfort, though for many it is not always or easily obtainable.
    The second theme is somewhat more complex and not easily definable by the existing science. This is the “Sea of Energy” as described by T. Henry Moray in his 1960 paper THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS. In his perception we are all surrounded by energy, it is all around us as the primordial substance of the universe – way too complex to describe adequately here, but yet very simple in essence.

So, onward to the meat (substance) of the conference – this will be in two parts or more, as to not overload this thread or the reader.

The first presentation on Friday was by Dr. Douglas Lindstrom Basics of ECE Theory providing a theoretical basis for LENR and other over unity devices. Truly a well-organized and cogent array of alternate theory that left this participant stunned by the wealth of information. See www.aias.us and ECE theory in particular – this site is well developed and worth the research effort. Thumbs up!

The second presentation was the esteemed minister Alwyn Throckmorton on the Lord’s Prayer HOH Water Pump. A lot of anticipation on this one, but… This presentation was somewhat meandering with many diversions into the Christian faith. No problem on this end if there was more substance, design data and performance of the HOH system; not to be, zero, zilch. There was a demonstration apparatus at the conference for the seminar, but it was not activated due to some obscure technical problems. So no show and tell, at least to this participant’s knowledge. Good effort, but no cigar. Thumbs down!

Plasma Ignition Redux – Aaron Murakami’s talk on the subject was an extension of last year’s effort and worth the time and attention focus. Many interesting points and recommendations for the practical application of this concept and physical devices to combustion engines (cars). Enough information here to apply the Plasma ignition to almost any vehicle. The latest design iteration is still too new to have a sense of possible performance gains – worth checking into this. Thumbs up!

Next was the inimitable Paul Babcock - Ethanol Myth’s Debunked straying into the field of Ethanol fuels. Very well done with a great historical context of the progression of transportation fuel evolution and associated politics. Described various simple ongoing projects and methods that can produce ethanol as a fuel from most plant based products, not just corn. Showed resources and simple distilling devices that can make this a simple local reality as an alternative fuel that is environmentally friendly. Most current vehicles have flex fuel capability, after all this is a world market. Nicely done, though a bit heavy on the freedom from corporate greed philosophy. Thumbs up!

Lastly, there was John Bedini giving a very interesting and lively overview of the progression in the alternative energy field over the past 40 or so years. His experiences over this time period are very revealing. You had to be there to appreciate the subject matter covered. Look for the video! However, this write up would not be complete without mentioning the presentation of the Bedini-Cole Window motor device. The device was encased in a plexiglass case, looking somewhat other worldly, or perhaps alien. John B removed the plastic case and cranked the device up and let it run during the course of his talk. Powered by a couple of AA batteries (claimed to be at least 5 or more years old) the device’s propeller started slowly and the flashing green LEDs weak and slow. Not to worry, by the end of his talk the propeller was spinning rapidly and the LEDs flashing rapidly and brightly. I missed checking out those old AA batteries at the end, whatever, point made. More to come…Attachment 4675

The above is this writer’s view and opinion; these perceptions are reflective of the current state of the Aether, planetary alignments and volume of caffeine intake. BTW, the first version of this send was swallowed into digital oblivion by the auto save feature on the forum reply section, aargh. Be forewarned!

Best to everyone,
    Yaro Stanchak
    Last edited by Yaro1776; 07-23-2015 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Formatting, corrections and add pic