2015 Energy Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Energy Conference

The 2015 Energy Science and Technology Conference...

DATE: July 10, 11 & 12 of 2015 (Fri, Sat & Sun)

We'll have 11 presentations plus the discussion panel.
    That is MORE than we've ever had during a 3 day event!

We're confirming some of the presentations and then we'll
    be announcing them.

The entire site has been updated and organized - check it out: Energy Conference
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

19% of the seats are already taken - out of 150 seats, there are only 117 left!

We have 5 speakers confirmed. Eric Dollard, Paul Babcock, Jim Murray, John Polakowski and a Surprise Presentation. We will announce more presenters soon as well as a description of their talks.

Eric Dollard describes what he wants to talk about in this interview: http://energyscienceconference.com/2014/11/25/eric-dollard-explains-his-presentation-topic-for-the-energy-conference/

At the new conference location, UNDER 21 IS NOW PERMITTED! We do not have a minimum age set but we recommend at least high school age. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

LOCATION UPDATE - http://energyscienceconference.com/location/
    • The conference is no-smoking but there is a smoking room in the building.
    • Take a Google Maps street tour of the area.
    • Details on where to park.

ACCOMMODATIONS UPDATE...

We'll send another email with more updates soon.

Take care,
    Aaron Murakami
    2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 11-26-2014, 02:44 AM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Al Throckmorton to speak and give a live demo!

Also, only 98 seats left...

http://energyscienceconference.com/2...98-seats-left/
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi,

I tried to register for the conference, however i got "Internal server error"

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please assist with my registration.

Sincerely,

Teej_seeker

Comment

Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
          Hi,

I tried to register for the conference, however i got "Internal server error"

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please assist with my registration.

Sincerely,

Teej_seeker
          Hi, please try this direct link: http://energyscienceforum.com/2015re...gistration.php
          should work fine.

There are 8 seats left and about 44 days left.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I just retried and the registration still would not go through.

Is there an email address that I can send my details over so that I am registered for this conference?

sincerely,

teej_seeker.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I just retried and the registration still would not go through.

Is there an email address that I can send my details over so that I am registered for this conference?

sincerely,

teej_seeker.
              Hi, you can pm me your email, name, phone and address. Then I'll send you login link with password for payment page.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                Hi, you can pm me your email, name, phone and address. Then I'll send you login link with password for payment page.
                hi Aaron,

i have sent you a pm.

thank you.

Comment

hi Aaron,

i have sent you a pm.

thank you.
                  Ok, I just responded.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

2015 Energy Conference and Review

Hello all,

This year’s Energy Conference 2015 continued the tradition of the past two years, in having generally excellent speakers and subject matter, along with a number of demonstrations for the touchee feelee crowd. The change of venue from Hayden to downtown Cour D’Alene was a definite upgrade and provided very easy access to a multitude of restaurants both for lunch and dinner. Downtown is the center of action during the summer with a lot of activity and visual pleasures. Free parking was available for those that were willing to walk 10 minutes - non issue. Thumbs up for the venue overall.

To this participant there were two common themes layered into the conference. The first overt theme is the breaking of the energy monopoly of the large corporations that produce and market the energy that keeps the US and a large portion of the world populace living in a comfortable style. This was a recurring emphasis throughout the seminars. Availability of “low” cost energy is the foundation of the civilized world and creature comfort, though for many it is not always or easily obtainable.
                    The second theme is somewhat more complex and not easily definable by the existing science. This is the “Sea of Energy” as described by T. Henry Moray in his 1960 paper THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS. In his perception we are all surrounded by energy, it is all around us as the primordial substance of the universe – way too complex to describe adequately here, but yet very simple in essence.

So, onward to the meat (substance) of the conference – this will be in two parts or more, as to not overload this thread or the reader.

The first presentation on Friday was by Dr. Douglas Lindstrom Basics of ECE Theory providing a theoretical basis for LENR and other over unity devices. Truly a well-organized and cogent array of alternate theory that left this participant stunned by the wealth of information. See www.aias.us and ECE theory in particular – this site is well developed and worth the research effort. Thumbs up!

The second presentation was the esteemed minister Alwyn Throckmorton on the Lord’s Prayer HOH Water Pump. A lot of anticipation on this one, but… This presentation was somewhat meandering with many diversions into the Christian faith. No problem on this end if there was more substance, design data and performance of the HOH system; not to be, zero, zilch. There was a demonstration apparatus at the conference for the seminar, but it was not activated due to some obscure technical problems. So no show and tell, at least to this participant’s knowledge. Good effort, but no cigar. Thumbs down!

Plasma Ignition Redux – Aaron Murakami’s talk on the subject was an extension of last year’s effort and worth the time and attention focus. Many interesting points and recommendations for the practical application of this concept and physical devices to combustion engines (cars). Enough information here to apply the Plasma ignition to almost any vehicle. The latest design iteration is still too new to have a sense of possible performance gains – worth checking into this. Thumbs up!

Next was the inimitable Paul Babcock - Ethanol Myth’s Debunked straying into the field of Ethanol fuels. Very well done with a great historical context of the progression of transportation fuel evolution and associated politics. Described various simple ongoing projects and methods that can produce ethanol as a fuel from most plant based products, not just corn. Showed resources and simple distilling devices that can make this a simple local reality as an alternative fuel that is environmentally friendly. Most current vehicles have flex fuel capability, after all this is a world market. Nicely done, though a bit heavy on the freedom from corporate greed philosophy. Thumbs up!

Lastly, there was John Bedini giving a very interesting and lively overview of the progression in the alternative energy field over the past 40 or so years. His experiences over this time period are very revealing. You had to be there to appreciate the subject matter covered. Look for the video! However, this write up would not be complete without mentioning the presentation of the Bedini-Cole Window motor device. The device was encased in a plexiglass case, looking somewhat other worldly, or perhaps alien. John B removed the plastic case and cranked the device up and let it run during the course of his talk. Powered by a couple of AA batteries (claimed to be at least 5 or more years old) the device’s propeller started slowly and the flashing green LEDs weak and slow. Not to worry, by the end of his talk the propeller was spinning rapidly and the LEDs flashing rapidly and brightly. I missed checking out those old AA batteries at the end, whatever, point made. More to come…

The above is this writer’s view and opinion; these perceptions are reflective of the current state of the Aether, planetary alignments and volume of caffeine intake. BTW, the first version of this send was swallowed into digital oblivion by the auto save feature on the forum reply section, aargh. Be forewarned!

Best to everyone,
                    Yaro Stanchak
                    Last edited by Yaro1776; 07-23-2015, 07:50 AM. Reason: Formatting, corrections and add pic
                    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hi Yaro,

Thanks for posting your impressions of the conference. I wasn't able to attend this year and was anxiously waiting on a first hand report.

Question .....Did Jim Murray also give a presentation? And were there any updates on the joint project between Jim and Paul on developing the SERPS device? Their joint presentation last year really got my attention, and I was hoping for a progress report of any further development.

Comment

2015 Energy Conference and Review Day 2

Continuing on yesterdays comments.

First presentation by Graham Gunderson – Over Unity Disclosure was a highly promoted talk for revealing an advanced transformer design. Graham setup a miniature laboratory at the head table with an overwhelming array of sophisticated electronics, O scope, etc. All connected to his laptop and accompanying slide presentation. His presentation was highly technical and delivered in a high energy fast paced style. One did have to keep focus to assimilate the assault of imagery and verbal points. The tremendous amount of transformer design details and operational characteristics became a bit overwhelming for the technically challenged – but very understandable. The particular transformer design that was the subject of this talk was shown and detailed – this design was measured by Graham at about 106 percent. Unfortunately Graham did not have a handout available of the design details, much to the chagrin of many conference participants. Looking forward to this video! Thumbs Up!

Second presentation William Lyne - The Parallel Propulsion Researches of N. Tesla and J.J. Thompson. A fascinating account of the history surrounding Tesla’s work on propulsion systems by a very engaging and well-spoken presenter. It is unusual to have Lyne’s broad and specific experience in this field available for one on one conversations, somehow he manages to convey this experience to his audience. The talk was loaded with information and one came away with the distinct impression that much of Tesla’s later work on propulsion systems was suppressed through the intervention of “the powers that be”. Interesting to note that in the late 1930’s there was a laboratory in the Southwestern US that had many noteworthy scientists involved – including Tesla and the then German Wernher Von Braun. Anyway, all this was enough to trigger enough interest to buy his book on the subject. Plenty of comments and strange stares about this book from fellow passengers on the flight back to VT. Thumbs Up!

Third presentation Paul Babcock – Magnetic Energy Secrets Part 3. This presentation was an easily understandable overview of the science and physical laws that govern the works of energy magnification devices. Liberally used multiple slides, diagrams and pictures to make his points understandable to the intelligent laymen. There was some side tracking into the continual creation of positive energy in making the “secret” knowledge available to everyone for the betterment of the planet. On the whole very well done – the video of this will be very useful to many wanting a comprehensive view of the subject. Thumbs Up! As an aside, the progress on the SERPS device is moving ahead with the patent work and detailing the workings of the device. The expectation is that completion of the device and its testing is about 18 months out. As usual, the devil is in the details.

Fourth presentation Jim Murray – Magnetic Energy Secrets Part 4. James Murray has been a researcher in this field for many years and he provided a historical perspective of the evolution of the Dynaflux Generator along with many historical side notes. The talk itself was very comprehensive, giving many design details of the generator through a liberal use of slides, diagrams and equations. Very much respect this researcher and his lifelong commitment to opening up access to devices that produce a net power magnification. Very impressive with a great historical context. Somehow, did not have the opportunity to pigeon hole him with questions – he was always surrounded by conference participants peppering him with questions. Truly appreciate his style and technical competence. Thumbs Up! Missed the opportunity in getting his take on the progress of the SERPS device.

Fifth presentation Panel Discussion – Jean Manning moderator. The panel discussion first gave an introduction to all the speakers and a quick summary of perspective. The question and answer period continued for some time. One can assume that a video will be available shortly. Too many points to remember and detail here. Thumbs Up!

It was gratifying to note the increased attendance by the younger generation. The addition of the EE students via the Conference scholarships was a brilliant move – credit is due to the anonymous donor. Thumbs Up!

There are points and details that have been missed - anyone having additional thoughts and details do chime in.

Day Three soooon.
                        Yaro
                        Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Yaro,

Great write up.....

Allan from Canada, plz email me, have circuits to show you about genny coils

Comment

Gary and RS,

Thanks for your positive comments and suggestions.

RS - certainly would be interested in your gen coil suggestions - I am all ears.

I certainly wish that I had been more on the ball with the SERPs questions to Paul Babcock and Jim Murray at the conference, Perhaps they might chime in with an update on their progress along with some highlights of their efforts. There certainly is a lot of interest out there in
                            this technology.

Yaro
                            Yaro

Comment

2015 Energy Conference and Review Day 3

Day Three

After a couple of intense days of information overload it took a bit of time Sunday morning to get up to speed. Fortunately the coffee shop, two streets up was open, otherwise everything else on the main drag was closed at the early hour. Bumped into a couple of early attendees and William Lyne in front of the venue and became engaged in a pleasant conversation until the doors opened.
                              This was a very interesting day, fitting as an end to the conference by indulging more into the unknown realms of reality.

First presentation Stephen P. McGreevy – on the Art of natural VLF Radio Recording, Great way to start the day with a pleasant and laid back seminar. Very unusual way to start with strange and weird whistles cracks and pops emanating from the sound system, along with an auroral display on the screen. Stephen travels through western Canada during the months of maximum atmospheric electrical activity and records the background electrical noises produced by the aurora and lightning. Usually called static by some, but Earth music to Stephen. Many interesting and unusual sounds were presented along with stunning pictures of aurora. Enchanting to see and hear the ever present and pervasive electrostatic/ electrical activity around us. Nice – check out his site and recordings… Thumbs Up!

John Polakowski was scheduled next – had been looking forward to this one – but John was detained by other events so we were treated to two stand-in presenters.

Gunderson cranked up his electronics and played with settings to eventually produce on screen all the background electrical noise within the localalized area, very interesting. In the meantime he spoke at length about his experience in the field of magnetics – all very interesting. Mentioned how barium magnets have become very difficult to obtain since they are only manufactured in China. Barium magnets are the preferred composition for a number of Alt E devices out there and then this segued to John Bedini’s surprise presentation on the Kromrey machine.

The Kromrey device displayed is a somewhat modest and simple looking device with a small electric motor on the top. It is the last surviving example of about a dozen machines (based on Kromrey’s patent) that were built/modified by Bedini and associates back in the 1980’s and according to John B. embody all the principles of his other devices. It is not difficult to build, but does require the use of the aforementioned Barium magnets.

The device was setup and Tom C. was the tech doing all the hookups. I was walking by during the setup process and suddenly startled by a flash and bang with a cloud of smoke. OOPs a shorted battery wire – easily corrected with a short time delay to clear up the smoke – fortunately the sprinklers did not trigger. The device was cranked up and produced a clear noise at a given frequency. JB proceeded to add a load to the output side and the device speed up. Very evident! This was done several times to ensure that it was not a fluke. John demonstrated the device lighting an AC resistance bulb, and then outputting back to the charge battery. When the load was applied the Kromrey machine speeded up.

In the background, the hall screen displayed the ambient electrical background noise produced by the Kromrey machine. The pattern was an expanding/contracting wave form composed of many discrete spikes. Very interesting! John B. then dragged big Paul Babcock over to touch the base of the Kromrey machine – Paul was somewhat befuddled by this request, but ambled over and placed his hand on the base. His facial expression said it all – the base of the Kromrey was Cooold. Q.E.D.!!!

Well sir, it appears that the barn door is now open – certainly hope that there is a video of this… A thumb is too small for this one – so Fist Up!

Eric Dollard – The Aether as Related to Music and Electricity ; Always a pleasure to hear Eric Dollard speak, his presentations are a marathon packed full of new ideas and perspectives backed up with solid research and science. Eric’s energy level is strong as witnessed by this seminar. The beginning subject matter was exclusively historical as to how the musical scales developed over the centuries – there was a short sidebar describing antenna design and its relation to harmonics with the musical scale. This lecture by the Prof continued on for quite a period of time, and in essence it was truly fascinating to see and learn about the interrelationship of sound and electromagnetic waves. Best to wait for the video since this writer is not capable of accurately describing the breadth of the presentation in the limited space available here. Personal Kudo’s to Eric for this awesome effort in explaining the interrelationship of sound and electricity. Love his wit and excellent presentation!!! I only have two thumbs, so Two Thumbs up!

Ending Thoughts - In summation, this conference has raised its level of presentations and speakers to a very good level, this is progress in the goal to spread the once hidden(?) knowledge to a much wider audience. Everyone benefits! Very Pleased personally to see that the insidious paranoia first observed back at the 2012 conference is slowly dissolving – this negative energy is being replaced with a more positive outlook and energetic (no pun intended here) attitude. It is an oxymoron to not understand that the most positive attracts all the lesser charges. This be the case here if properly cultivated.

On a more mundane note the bathroom situation at the Eagle Lodge venue leaves much to be desired. The men’s four holer is inadequate for the 100+ males in attendance during seminar breaks, this fact certainly created a break in the rhythm of the proceedings – for the time being the women’s facilities are more than adequate. On a more ending positive note the sidewalk tables outside of the Lodge along with the servers were a pleasure.

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Enough said on this subject,
                              Yaro
                              Yaro

Comment

Working...
                              X