Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Aaron About Latest Bedini SG Conference Call

Hey Aaron,

It's Joe from Ontario here. I was the first one to ask a question on the call. Upon watching the video I noticed that you where about to say this "We have a friend of ours here in town..we won't mention his name but" then I cut you off (sorry about that, I think my phone mutes out the speaker if I start to speak so I didn't even here you....sorry was not trying to be rude) it was while we were talking about the Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries. Would love to here where you where going with that!

Cheers,
    Joe

Hi Joe,

A friend here has a fairly basic SSG and runs it on a 24v lifepo4 bank and charges an identical bank. He charges it with the spikes. He "stair-stepped" them both right up by swapping them back and forth.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

wow! time to get some of those batts! can u recommend a good supplier?

Comment

Originally posted by Joster View Post
        wow! time to get some of those batts! can u recommend a good supplier?
        They're all expensive still but some places are close to half the cost of others if you shop around.

This place has some good deals: http://www.batteryspace.com/12-8v-li...-to-200ah.aspx

I haven't tested the lifepo4 charging on my machines yet so I haven't personally achieved what some are claiming.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          Hi Joe,

A friend here has a fairly basic SSG and runs it on a 24v lifepo4 bank and charges an identical bank. He charges it with the spikes. He "stair-stepped" them both right up by swapping them back and forth.
          Hi Aaron,
          Could you please laborate on 'Stair stepped' please...
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            Hi Aaron,
            Could you please laborate on 'Stair stepped' please...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            You walk the voltage right up on both batteries... the output goes up faster than the input then swap and the same thing happens and they both go up bit by bit.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aron,
              I am Ken from Yukon ,I was your last caller and had a question that did not get answered about the speed that John wanted his dual fanned SG machine to run.
              Can anyone tell me what is the desired speed to run these machines? I thought the more impulses the better ,but on Johns DVD he makes note that he installed the second fan to slow the wheel down because he wanted a certain speed , Can anyone explain why he wanted to slow the wheel down ?

Thanks to all that contribute to this project ,

Comment

Originally posted by cobrak View Post
                Hi Aron,
                I am Ken from Yukon ,I was your last caller and had a question that did not get answered about the speed that John wanted his dual fanned SG machine to run.
                Can anyone tell me what is the desired speed to run these machines? I thought the more impulses the better ,but on Johns DVD he makes note that he installed the second fan to slow the wheel down because he wanted a certain speed , Can anyone explain why he wanted to slow the wheel down ?

Hi Ken,

I recall John doing that quite a while back but I don't remember what the purpose was.

My goal is to run these machines as fast as possible for the lowest draw - the faster they go, the less they draw anyway. Use the trigger mods from the Advanced book to get the machine to get into a higher gear than it can get to by itself.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by cobrak View Post

Hi cobrak (Ken),

John always says and stresses that the monopole should run at the fastest possible speed but for the lowest possible current draw.
                  About the fan/fans I have shared some thoughts here :
                  http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18083

Regards
                  Lman

Comment

Originally posted by Lman View Post
                    Hi cobrak (Ken),

John always says and stresses that the monopole should run at the fastest possible speed but for the lowest possible current draw.
                    About the fan/fans I have shared some thoughts here :
                    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18083

Regards
                    Lman
                    I concur and have completed hundreds of runs that support this starting way back with Rick's 3PM kit. It was/is a screamer. I was obsessed with speed and number of "events"/pulses I could get per minute to increase charging. Rick's kit came with a double pole triple throw switch on the trigger that bypassed the POT and would allow the transistor to get more juice to open more and speed up, then you could switch back to the pot and fine-tune the speed to one or two pulses.

No matter how fast I could get it to go, each time I added the pickup coils slowing the wheel down, the input would decrease and the output would increase to a point. Long and full runs allowed me to prove this on the bench. The same works for my big bike wheel. So how much you have to slow it down is just like everything else, I have no maths for you. Just as you have to find the coil gap that works best for your setup and the resistance etc. you will have to do the runs to find out what works best. I will add this, get the wheel going as fast as it can go by using all the efficiencies in the first two e-books before you start experimenting with slowing the wheel down. Aside from many other things, this will also allow you to get the most out of your pickup coils.

Now add the Neg to Neg mod on the ckt when the wheel is slowed down and see how that affects things. speaking of which, I remember in the last vid John made about the comparator and the generator mode, he mentioned there are more ways to get juice out of that ckt. Does anyone have any ideas? Not including anything in any of his DVD's!

KR,
                    Patrick

Comment

Yes I do have ideas...but at this point that is all they are at this time. If you have not purchased Aaron's ignition secrets, along with the Bedini Advanced Book, I recommend you do...

Use the circuit found in Aaron's Ignition Secrets to make a magneto generator that jumps a gap that in turn charges a cap and then dumps to a battery. Draw a SG in generator mode and compare it to a battery ignition system as found in the pic below and modify it as found in Ignition Secrets. It should be surprising how close all these things are, one to another.

One may be able to directly charge a battery after the spark jumps the gap as well... But I do not know how receptive the battery will be to such a high voltage spike... it may explode or not as I have not tired any of this yet. I also read or heard someone say spark gaps convert electricity into AC. Don't know if this is true though... If it is true then the remedy should be an easy one.

One may also be able to remove the primary battery as well and use a magnetic switching coil as found in many Kohler small engines and or modify the laminations of a GM HEI coil to accept the rotor/ magnet arrangement as shown in my hand drawn diagram in the other pic. This should enable the coil to become a good generator that will charge well. The GM Ignition Module could also be used as a switch (instead of a transistor) and it could be triggered inductively as well.

Here is some good information, switching speeds, resistance value, duration etc. for the GM system found here...

"In a points system, it would take 10 milliseconds for the current to reach maximum with a coil that has 2.6 ohms of resistance. The primary windings of an HEI coil have only 0.5-ohm resistance, allowing maximum current to be reached in approximately 3.4 milliseconds... As an example, an HEI system has the ability to produce 40,000 volts to the spark plug for short periods of time...
                      Attaching some numbers to this, an HEI system can arc a spark plug for 2ms and 20 degrees CA. A points ignition would, at best, only support approximately 1.1 to 1.5ms and 10 to 15 degrees CA..." http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/...feature19.html

We may even be able to throw the Tesla Switch example in there as well. My second hand drawn diagram incorporates 24 volts on the primary and 12 volts inverted to catch the current coming back, which otherwise would be going back to the primary negatives.

Just throwing some ideas around.

-Dave Wing
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-21-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Patrick, Dave, all.

As Dave says the 3 batery system is definitely a "must do" thing isn't?

My thoughts at this time are:

tap extra energy with impulse tech, maybe between power coil/s and cap (in the coil collapse event), and between cap and battery (in the cap dump event).

And; I always read the coil saturation thing, but, if radiant appears before the current why would you want to saturate the coil??? Couldn't we chop the 1 pulse per magnet in many shorter pulses? (In mhz range or more).

Best

Alvaro
                        Last edited by AlvaroHN; 11-21-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                          Yes I do have ideas...but at this point that is all they are at this time. If you have not purchased Aaron's ignition secrets, along with the Bedini Advanced Book, I recommend you do...

Use the circuit found in Aaron's Ignition Secrets to make a magneto generator that jumps a gap that in turn charges a cap and then dumps to a battery. Draw a SG in generator mode and compare it to a battery ignition system as found in the pic below and modify it as found in Ignition Secrets. It should be surprising how close all these things are, one to another.

One may be able to directly charge a battery after the spark jumps the gap as well... But I do not know how receptive the battery will be to such a high voltage spike... it may explode or not as I have not tired any of this yet. I also read or heard someone say spark gaps convert electricity into AC. Don't know if this is true though... If it is true then the remedy should be an easy one.

One may also be able to remove the primary battery as well and use a magnetic switching coil as found in many Kohler small engines and or modify the laminations of a GM HEI coil to accept the rotor/ magnet arrangement as shown in my hand drawn diagram in the other pic. This should enable the coil to become a good generator that will charge well. The GM Ignition Module could also be used as a switch (instead of a transistor) and it could be triggered inductively as well.

Here is some good information, switching speeds, resistance value, duration etc. for the GM system found here...

"In a points system, it would take 10 milliseconds for the current to reach maximum with a coil that has 2.6 ohms of resistance. The primary windings of an HEI coil have only 0.5-ohm resistance, allowing maximum current to be reached in approximately 3.4 milliseconds... As an example, an HEI system has the ability to produce 40,000 volts to the spark plug for short periods of time...
                          Attaching some numbers to this, an HEI system can arc a spark plug for 2ms and 20 degrees CA. A points ignition would, at best, only support approximately 1.1 to 1.5ms and 10 to 15 degrees CA..." http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/...feature19.html

We may even be able to throw the Tesla Switch example in there as well. My second hand drawn diagram incorporates 24 volts on the primary and 12 volts inverted to catch the current coming back, which otherwise would be going back to the primary negatives.

Just throwing some ideas around.

-Dave Wing
                          Dave,

I'm trying to understand what you're looking into here. I have charged a battery with the plasma impulses. I didn't do it for too long because I started to get scared that I was going to blow up the battery but it was pushing the hell out of it.

Mark McKay did a simulator on the plasma ignition and it showed a large rf burst at the gap where there was a high frequency oscillation so it does look like AC I guess you could say. I think it is supposed to be typical of spark gaps.

There are so many tests I want to get back to regarding all of that when I can.

So you have a battery dropped to the primary of the coil, HV sparks goes over gap to recovery battery and what is your low voltage high current source? Is it that cap below the coil or is it the input battery as the low voltage source to jump the gap after ionized by the spark?

Same question for the 3 battery system where you have 12v different at the coil to do the same thing.

For the most part it all makes sense - just need clarification on your LV source that is meant to jump the gap.

IF you can get a battery to jump a gap as a low voltage source, that is all I really think the Gray motor technologies comes down to in principle. I didn't have strong enough cap discharges to ionize it enough to have a battery discharge and I did try, but could only get caps of maybe 150v minimum to jump.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi everyone,

this is Boris from Austria. I come in with a principal question. The last posts are about charging lead acid batteries, right? The spikes you should get with plasma discharge - can a Lifepo4 Battery handle that? So I return to the point of using LifePo4 batteries. May I ask, has anyone tried to use a LifePo4 battery with a cap dump circuit. I have John Bedini's large capacitor discharge circuit in mind (60.000 microFarads).

By the way thank you in advance for your patience with my English. I am foreign speaker. Last time I said to my English teacher that I want to polish up my english. He replied it would be necessary to english up my polish...

Comment

I'm trying to understand what you're looking into here. I have charged a battery with the plasma impulses. I didn't do it for too long because I started to get scared that I was going to blow up the battery but it was pushing the hell out of it.
                              Aaron your Ignition Secrets PDF shows switching with your mod at around 3ns. Bearden and Bedini "Free Enegy Generation" p.86 through p.94 talk about a battery receiving "300 kilowatt pulses of negative energy can be safely used to transiently charge batteries at an enormous rate" so it should be ok to charge batteries with this or similar systems. At least that is my thought.

So you have a battery dropped to the primary of the coil, HV sparks goes over gap to recovery battery and what is your low voltage high current source? Is it that cap below the coil or is it the input battery as the low voltage source to jump the gap after ionized by the spark?

Same question for the 3 battery system where you have 12v different at the coil to do the same thing.
                              I will get back to you on this... After I review your literature and a video again.

IF you can get a battery to jump a gap as a low voltage source, that is all I really think the Gray motor technologies comes down to in principle. I didn't have strong enough cap discharges to ionize it enough to have a battery discharge and I did try, but could only get caps of maybe 150v minimum to jump.
                              Perhaps one could run some batteries in series to boost the potential up a little. Then it may jump the gap with your caps? Although I am not really sure what you are doing here.

-Dave Wing
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-23-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X