Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Question for Aaron About Latest Bedini SG Conference Call

  1. #1

    Question for Aaron About Latest Bedini SG Conference Call

    Hey Aaron,

    It's Joe from Ontario here. I was the first one to ask a question on the call. Upon watching the video I noticed that you where about to say this "We have a friend of ours here in town..we won't mention his name but" then I cut you off (sorry about that, I think my phone mutes out the speaker if I start to speak so I didn't even here you....sorry was not trying to be rude) it was while we were talking about the Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries. Would love to here where you where going with that!

    Cheers,
    Joe

  2. #2
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi Joe,

    A friend here has a fairly basic SSG and runs it on a 24v lifepo4 bank and charges an identical bank. He charges it with the spikes. He "stair-stepped" them both right up by swapping them back and forth.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  3. #3
    wow! time to get some of those batts! can u recommend a good supplier?

  4. #4
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joster View Post
    wow! time to get some of those batts! can u recommend a good supplier?
    They're all expensive still but some places are close to half the cost of others if you shop around.

    This place has some good deals: http://www.batteryspace.com/12-8v-li...-to-200ah.aspx

    I haven't tested the lifepo4 charging on my machines yet so I haven't personally achieved what some are claiming.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  5. #5
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Joe,

    A friend here has a fairly basic SSG and runs it on a 24v lifepo4 bank and charges an identical bank. He charges it with the spikes. He "stair-stepped" them both right up by swapping them back and forth.
    Hi Aaron,
    Could you please laborate on 'Stair stepped' please...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

  6. #6
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Aaron,
    Could you please laborate on 'Stair stepped' please...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    You walk the voltage right up on both batteries... the output goes up faster than the input then swap and the same thing happens and they both go up bit by bit.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  7. #7
    Hi Aron,
    I am Ken from Yukon ,I was your last caller and had a question that did not get answered about the speed that John wanted his dual fanned SG machine to run.
    Can anyone tell me what is the desired speed to run these machines? I thought the more impulses the better ,but on Johns DVD he makes note that he installed the second fan to slow the wheel down because he wanted a certain speed , Can anyone explain why he wanted to slow the wheel down ?

    Thanks to all that contribute to this project ,

  8. #8
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrak View Post
    Hi Aron,
    I am Ken from Yukon ,I was your last caller and had a question that did not get answered about the speed that John wanted his dual fanned SG machine to run.
    Can anyone tell me what is the desired speed to run these machines? I thought the more impulses the better ,but on Johns DVD he makes note that he installed the second fan to slow the wheel down because he wanted a certain speed , Can anyone explain why he wanted to slow the wheel down ?

    Thanks to all that contribute to this project ,
    Hi Ken,

    I recall John doing that quite a while back but I don't remember what the purpose was.

    My goal is to run these machines as fast as possible for the lowest draw - the faster they go, the less they draw anyway. Use the trigger mods from the Advanced book to get the machine to get into a higher gear than it can get to by itself.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrak View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is the desired speed to run these machines? I thought the more impulses the better ,but on Johns DVD he makes note that he installed the second fan to slow the wheel down because he wanted a certain speed , Can anyone explain why he wanted to slow the wheel down ?

    Thanks to all that contribute to this project ,
    Hi cobrak (Ken),

    John always says and stresses that the monopole should run at the fastest possible speed but for the lowest possible current draw.
    About the fan/fans I have shared some thoughts here :
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18083

    Regards
    Lman

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lman View Post
    Hi cobrak (Ken),

    John always says and stresses that the monopole should run at the fastest possible speed but for the lowest possible current draw.
    About the fan/fans I have shared some thoughts here :
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18083

    Regards
    Lman
    I concur and have completed hundreds of runs that support this starting way back with Rick's 3PM kit. It was/is a screamer. I was obsessed with speed and number of "events"/pulses I could get per minute to increase charging. Rick's kit came with a double pole triple throw switch on the trigger that bypassed the POT and would allow the transistor to get more juice to open more and speed up, then you could switch back to the pot and fine-tune the speed to one or two pulses.

    No matter how fast I could get it to go, each time I added the pickup coils slowing the wheel down, the input would decrease and the output would increase to a point. Long and full runs allowed me to prove this on the bench. The same works for my big bike wheel. So how much you have to slow it down is just like everything else, I have no maths for you. Just as you have to find the coil gap that works best for your setup and the resistance etc. you will have to do the runs to find out what works best. I will add this, get the wheel going as fast as it can go by using all the efficiencies in the first two e-books before you start experimenting with slowing the wheel down. Aside from many other things, this will also allow you to get the most out of your pickup coils.

    Now add the Neg to Neg mod on the ckt when the wheel is slowed down and see how that affects things. speaking of which, I remember in the last vid John made about the comparator and the generator mode, he mentioned there are more ways to get juice out of that ckt. Does anyone have any ideas? Not including anything in any of his DVD's!

    KR,
    Patrick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •