Introducing myself and Electricity Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself and Electricity Generators

Hi, I'm new here but not new. In fact I'm 63 years old and, although I really do live in Greece, I'm actually native English.

I've joined because I'm very interested in alternative technologies. I have a degree in Electronics Engineering, which means I can understand and build simple circuits. I have a "gifted" level IQ but not "genius" so I struggle to understand some concepts - especially electromagnetism.
    I'm part of a group that is trying to build one of Tesla's generators. We've got the laminations assembled but we're still gathering capacitors and insulators so it will be some time before we get it running. And it's only a prototype - I don't expect to get "over unity" with it.

I looked at the forum FAQ but it seems to be generic and not specifically related to this forum. So I'm struggling to find my way around.

My first question: has anyone here built an electricity generator that produces killowatts or is everyone still limited to building toys?
    (Wow, that sounds like a put-down. It's not meant to be!)

I hope that my future posts will not all be questions and that I can actually provide answers.

Manolis

you need 4 million dollars to make a kilowatts machine. I can build you one, if you have capital. if you want a standalone mechanical one it will be the size of your 2 car garage. its not a joke.... no one has the capital to build machines that can do kilowatts. we build small machines to verify theory and supplement our power needs.

JB had a small one designed that he talked about on the Bill Jenkins show. 1 large G field driven by a hydroelectric turbine can power this country.... hi voltage DC pulses is the way to go.

you need to remember there is only so much energy in the local vacuum. you cannot harvest all the dipoles out of an area and not expect there to be side effects in time and space. you can however be very ingenious with your coil and magnet arrangements and negate most of lenz law. these arrangements do not damage the local time fields.

big machines curve local space time, mess up electronic equipment and make clocks run the wrong direction.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Ouch. Why so expensive? How much of that is labour?
      If it's so out of reach, why are The Controllers murdering inventors to keep it secret?

Is there some specific reading I can do that isn't just hype? Any recommended eBooks or forum discussions? I need to learn more in order to understand.

I have a 300 Watt solar panel system running my computers. I'd like to supplement that at night and on cloudy winter days because the batteries don't last long enough.

Sorry, I don't understand your abbreviations and I haven't heard of JB or Bill Jenkins.

Many thanks for answering what are probably "silly questions" but I'm an old newbie.

Comment

Hi Manoli,

I'm an old guy too. I will turn 73 later this month, God willing.

My first question: has anyone here built an electricity generator that produces killowatts or is everyone still limited to building toys?
        Is there some specific reading I can do that isn't just hype? Any recommended eBooks or forum discussions? I need to learn more in order to understand.
        Even though I have a college education in Agricultural Mechanization, with some physics and EE courses thrown in, I'm mostly a mechanical "gear head". But I have also dabbled with simple, mostly analog, circuits and projects over the years. I was astounded to just recently learn about Tesla's discoveries that have been suppressed over the years, and decided to check out for myself many of the present day claims and so-called "replications" of his work. That's when I found John Bedini's work and this web site, as well as several other related sources.

I've replicated the SSG as presented in the "Bedini SG - The Complete Handbook Series" e-books from emediapress, which can be obtained from the link at the top of this page. I have managed to achieve a 1.25 electrical recovery coefficient of performance with it, not counting the mechanical work done. It has been a great learning tool for me and led me to attend a couple of the "Energy Science and Technology Conferences" where I was personally able to meet with John and others who presented talks and demonstrations of several different related technologies.

Two of the presenters at these conferences were Jim Murray and Paul Babcock, both of whom have constructed low Lenz motors and generators. These devices also recover and recycle a high percentage of the electricity used in them. They are now working on a device which resonates true watts (not VAR's) back and forth between a source and a storage device delivering power both ways, for a demonstrated 50 to 1 power gain. A video of their presentation entitled "Secrets Of Tesla's Power Magnification" is also available from emediapress.

Both of these resources are a good place to start.
        Last edited by Gary Hammond; 11-05-2014, 05:36 PM. Reason: correct spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by Manoli View Post
          Ouch. Why so expensive? How much of that is labour?
          If it's so out of reach, why are The Controllers murdering inventors to keep it secret?

I have a 300 Watt solar panel system running my computers. I'd like to supplement that at night and on cloudy winter days because the batteries don't last long enough.

Sorry, I don't understand your abbreviations and I haven't heard of JB or Bill Jenkins.

Many thanks for answering what are probably "silly questions" but I'm an old newbie.
          4 million is chump change compared to the petroleum cartels. they use that much to line the litter boxes. imagine investing that having a device, and then not living long enough to get the pay back? did you ever read about the bloom box? he promised one in every home, I signed up for one.... guess what someone told him 100KW minimum generator size.... so now google and the NSA get the power and we get to buy oil. magnacoaster has been taking peoples money for years, no product yet.

you design something with hi cop in the states, guess what, DARPA takes it in the interest of national security.....

Murray and Babcock have really amazing technology, it really works, they are looking for investors to make their technology marketable.

Like Gary said above, if you are really interested in free energy, which is really expensive, the SG is the best way to go. leave it to your imagination as to why it is not scaled up.

JB is short for John Bedini. I would recommend doing a bit of searching, go to his website www.johnbedini.net look at his research and decide if it is worth pursuing.

if it was easy to do and not something that would disrupt the very fabric of world finance, domination of entire civilisations, and the powers that be, it would already be done, instead of the world littered with corpses of smart men that did not know what they were up against.

I would double my solar panels and then use the panels to run my SG energizer. cop of infinity

Comment

OK, I get the 4 million. I run my own business. You charge what the market will stand.

Thanks for the pointers. I’ve looked at the Magnacoaster web site. The English is so poor that it totally lacks credibility. I can’t believe that a real company would front their business like that.

I didn’t recognise “bloom box” until I found the web site. I recall reading about it last year but they are offering industrial size generators.

Sorry, I don’t understand “hi cop” or DARPA. I'll google them later.

I hadn’t come across Jim Murray & Paul Babcock but they have some interesting stuff.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhaAxQjyeC0

Nor had I come across John Bedini. Unfortunately, his web site is simply awful. Why tiny green and red text on a black background using a seriph typeface? Is he colour blind or is it a deliberate attempt to discourage people from reading it? I can’t bear to look at it for more than a minute at a time.

When I get time I’ll copy-paste the text into a document and convert it to normal black on white, with Verdana typeface. Much easier on the eyes.

Comment

hi cop means hi coefficient of performance and it is a term used to mean how much in VS how much out. a cop of 1 means you are at 100 percent efficiency.

this is Darpa http://www.darpa.mil/default.aspx it is the research and discovery wing of the department of defence for the united states.

I hate white on black, and actually prefer it the other way around. so his website does not bother me. He is the owner of this forum.

Tom C

Comment

it is not about what the market can stand, it is about the technological hurdles that must be overcome. I was trying to make a point about "free energy" and I would not build one cause I would be dead

Tom C

Comment

OK, I get the 4 million. I run my own business. You charge what the market will stand.

Nor had I come across John Bedini. Unfortunately, his web site is simply awful. Why tiny green and red text on a black background using a seriph typeface? Is he colour blind or is it a deliberate attempt to discourage people from reading it? I can’t bear to look at it for more than a minute at a time.

When I get time I’ll copy-paste the text into a document and convert it to normal black on white, with Verdana typeface. Much easier on the eyes.
                  That color scheme definitely didn't discourage me from reading it. As a matter of fact it was the website that made me interested in free energy. And I enter in regular basis to re-read some articles.

Comment

Google Buys DARPA-funded Robotics Firm Boston Dynamics

Google has announced that it has purchased Boston Dynamics, the engineering firm which has produced all those creepy dystopian future robots for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), such as the Big Dog (a dog robot that can throw cinder blocks with an arm coming out of its head), Cheetah (the world’s fastest sprinting robot that can outpace humans) and Atlas (the one that’s eerily reminiscent of something out of a Terminator film…Skynet, anyone?).

http://truthstreammedia.com/google-b...ston-dynamics/

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      you need 4 million dollars to make a kilowatts machine. I can build you one, if you have capital. if you want a standalone mechanical one it will be the size of your 2 car garage. its not a joke.... no one has the capital to build machines that can do kilowatts. we build small machines to verify theory and supplement our power needs.

JB had a small one designed that he talked about on the Bill Jenkins show. 1 large G field driven by a hydroelectric turbine can power this country.... hi voltage DC pulses is the way to go.

you need to remember there is only so much energy in the local vacuum. you cannot harvest all the dipoles out of an area and not expect there to be side effects in time and space. you can however be very ingenious with your coil and magnet arrangements and negate most of lenz law. these arrangements do not damage the local time fields.

big machines curve local space time, mess up electronic equipment and make clocks run the wrong direction.

Tom C

Hi Tom C ,
                      Just Curious to know if the same effects are seen in John's 10 coiler machine, which I remember John Kroon mentioned in one of the threads here (don't know when/ which..!) that the Scalar Fields can affect to long distances...about clocks running reverse. Something very bizarre. Indeed. have you really witnessed this..???
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Thanks for the pointers. I’ve looked at the Magnacoaster web site. The English is so poor that it totally lacks credibility. I can’t believe that a real company would front their business like that.

I didn’t recognise “bloom box” until I found the web site. I recall reading about it last year but they are offering industrial size generators.

Sorry, I don’t understand “hi cop” or DARPA. I'll google them later.

I hadn’t come across Jim Murray & Paul Babcock but they have some interesting stuff.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhaAxQjyeC0

Hello!... Dark background is for the Vacuum ...what a pitty you don't seem to cohere with the gist that we all are here for????? and belive me.. I have been wanting to read it every now and then...that make the difference between people who look for easy stuff to be served to them and to the real open minded

Comment

I can honestly say the only effect I have seen first hand is plants growing much faster when they are close to an SG and I have used it to make wine taste better. with the Big Ferris wheel running you could feel the fields around the coils 10 feet away if you are sensitive to that kind of envronment.

Tom C

Comment

OK Tom,

I cannot afford the Advanced Handbook yet. Already charging batteries. Please tell us what best rotating generator configuration is? Air Core like windmill, or Window Motor as Generator, or Fisher&Paykel washing machine Smart Drive setup?

Some friends here have tried Ed Leedskanlin connections, and higher impedance Thane Heinz RL time constant considerations, and not so easy to get outputs.

I am starting to think electrostatic to normal electricity is better plan. Some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p41...ature=youtu.be Experiment of longitudinal wave along a coil

Ming is extremely clear don't you think? He has the nicest Signal Gen i've ever seen. Mine is LCD DDS and was ~ $50 on E-Bay, card only.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJUfj53geBo <--He collects w. CU foil ring in this Part 1... NOT at f-resonance, but low-V at f-res... Hmmm why not try?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBjKVyKBZA <-He collect w. center tap on Secondary in this Part 2
                            *Note both ends of Secondary always Outlet Ground one, water pipe other.

Notice how Mr. Teslonian is able to control capacitive discharges by backing away the Brass Balls so no arcing, and look at those Amps !
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVOp-HPIVE

and he shows how easy it can be to create the charges with what may become Liquid Electrostatic Fuel:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XofdRjwuAu8

Now why not aspirate these two charges near opposite sides of the Top Load???

But this is simpler:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EoCKPkGT0
                            and
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OlLRrTSvYU

Please advise a generator direction you would take, if you were doing so, based on your experience here?

Thanks Tom,

Ward

Comment

Thanks Tom C, for that little note on your experience... Biological effect worth investigating,,! yes JB did mention of N-N squeeze to affect wine taste better..
                              Thank you,
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                              X