* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Cap dump 1 to 1 ratio.

Cap dump 1 to 1 ratio.

Hi Guys,

What does 1 to 1 ratio for the cap dump coil means. Does it mean I would only have a trigger coil, main coil and cap dump coil ?

What if I have 7 main coils, do I need 7 more cap dump coils and the circuits? Because I have 7 main coils now and the schematics shows 1-1 ratio for the cap dump coil .

Thank you!

Regards,
    Mark

not sure what you are asking, and what is it in reference to? most machines have 1 coil with 7 or 8 strands and 1 trigger. there is not a cap dump coil...... the coil output feeds the comparator which charges up capacitors and then that discharges to the battery.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi Tom,

5 November 2014 074342 GMT+0800.jpg

In the attached picture,the coil on the right side of the schematic. Should I make another solenoid with 7 wires and 7 circuits for the original bedini sg?

Regards,
    Mark

that coil picture is not from the SG it is from the full monopole, it is a different beast...... it is a trifilar. are you building a full monopole?

Tom C

O my, I am not aware of that. I thought the the coil in the intemediate handbook will be a supplement to the existing SG. . So this is a totally different system with only 3 coils? Trigger, main and capacitor dump. ? If so, how can I use capacitor dump for my existing SG.

Thank you for answering my many questions. haha.

Regards,
    Mark

it is 1 coil with 3 windings..... when you say 3 coils, you imply 3 separate coil spools. as far as your existing SG you simply hook the output of your SG to a cap dump circuit, then hook the cap dump to your battery. please post a pic of your machine so we can see what you are working with. the advanced handbook has a separate generator coil that is outputting to a diode string. it is a stand alone coil not part of the SG circuitry.
    Tom C

This is a picture of my system. Screenshot_2014-11-05-11-59-30_1415160061910.jpg

It is a 3 Coil(4windings) +1 trigger bedini SG circuit. So the cap dump for my circuit is to get a standalone circuit to connect between my machine and battery ? The circuit I in the intermediate handbook ?
    For the advance handbook is there step by step like the beginner's handbook for the trifilar ?

Thank you !

Regards,
    Mark

you can buy one here:http://www.teslagenx.com/research/tx...egory=research they are built by John and Chuck. or you can look at
    the ultimate cap dump thread on this forum. there are lots of circuits there.
    Tom C

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the info!

Regards,
    Mark