Advanced Bedini circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Bedini circuit

Hello everyone, I hope you are all right.

Last night as usual I was looking for old info, I was reading old posts (I think from keelynet).

And I found a post from a person that was telling his experience with an advanced Bedini circuit, that John Bedini gave to him. This person also stated that it was private and he couldn’t share the circuit until John decides that it is time. That was 2004 ten years ago. Probably that advanced ssg circuit is the same used in the TUV tests maybe?

So, is the right time already? Lol.

I don’t know if I am going to get an answer to this, I hope yes, but in the meantime my mind has tried to figure it out.

Reading all those old posts from John Bedini I found a subject that was recurrent. The Gabriel Kron thing. The “current could be made to flow In branches that lie between any set of two nodes”…
    So we all know that vanilla SSG is for teaching us the concept, teach us how to tap radiant energy, etc.

So trying to apply the Gabriel Kron concept to the SSG… I only think in replacing the 1 power winding with lots of power winding but with thinner wire? To make branches ?

What do you think about this?

best,

Alvaro

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Hello everyone, I hope you are all right.

Last night as usual I was looking for old info, I was reading old posts (I think from keelynet).

And I found a post from a person that was telling his experience with an advanced Bedini circuit, that John Bedini gave to him. This person also stated that it was private and he couldn’t share the circuit until John decides that it is time. That was 2004 ten years ago. Probably that advanced ssg circuit is the same used in the TUV tests maybe?

So, is the right time already? Lol.

I don’t know if I am going to get an answer to this, I hope yes, but in the meantime my mind has tried to figure it out.

Reading all those old posts from John Bedini I found a subject that was recurrent. The Gabriel Kron thing. The “current could be made to flow In branches that lie between any set of two nodes”…
    So we all know that vanilla SSG is for teaching us the concept, teach us how to tap radiant energy, etc.

So trying to apply the Gabriel Kron concept to the SSG… I only think in replacing the 1 power winding with lots of power winding but with thinner wire? To make branches ?

What do you think about this?

best,

Alvaro
    Hi Alvaro,

Try to figure out what are the two nodes that Gabe is referring to..?
    than you will get the answer.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X