This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook

Yesterday, Peter and I did a video going through a lot of details on all three books including a basic demo. It's about 1 hour 15 minutes and will be on bedinisg.com after we launch the Advanced book on Thursday. I might post a link to it here before there so you can see it ahead of time.

The Advanced book package will include:
    • Peter Lindemann's presentation from the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference showing a full demo and giving a presentation explaining quite a bit about the machine - all completely relevant to the Advanced book.
    • Details on the Watson Machine that have never been released.
    • How we get the machine to switch into higher speeds than normal - so higher RPM, more output for less input - and that is different from the benefit in the next bullet point!!!
    • How we are able to increase the output of the machine by 100% by only increasing the input draw by 50%.
    • And of course quite a bit more than that!

5 Days to go until November 2nd, 2014 when we make it available.

The combo special for the Beginner's and Intermediate book will disappear and all three books will be available individually or as a complete 3 book package.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Yesterday, Peter and I did a video going through a lot of details on all three books including a basic demo. It's about 1 hour 15 minutes and will be on bedinisg.com after we launch the Advanced book on Thursday. I might post a link to it here before there so you can see it ahead of time.

• Peter Lindemann's presentation from the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference showing a full demo and giving a presentation explaining quite a bit about the machine - all completely relevant to the Advanced book.
    • How we get the machine to switch into higher speeds than normal - so higher RPM, more output for less input - and that is different from the benefit in the next bullet point!!!
    • How we are able to increase the output of the machine by 100% by only increasing the input draw by 50%.

The combo special for the Beginner's and Intermediate book will disappear and all three books will be available individually or as a complete 3 book package.

Hi All,
    I think these books are now making a 'monumental paradigm' in the entire Bedini/Tesla research, people who have them all will understand that the entire stuff is all one and the same
    The Theory.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-31-2014, 07:17 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Please post that link!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joster View Post
        Please post that link!!
        lol! I am waiting for that link also!

Comment

Can't wait. The first two books were great. Really taught the fundamentals. The info in the advanced book looks to be what, us at home need to really take these machines to the next level and really be able to use it in real world situations. I have so many ideas about how one could use it. Some are probably pipe dreams but with this new info I might be able to put some of these ideas to practical use. My thanks go out to John Bedini and his crew at energenx and all the guys at A&P media. Keep this stuff coming.

Comment

Watson machine from geoffrey miller at ebl

Hi
            Aaron M., Peter L. and John B.

I see you are releasing your new advanced SG Handbook and are including the “Watson Machine” info. basted on J.B. 1884 book.

I have a WORKING UNIT and could bring it to your next energy conference,
            if you would like me too and I could gave a talk about it and send pic’s/videos so you can add it to your book if you want to. Or you could do a new book on it.

Here is a pic. of it, I will put a video up soon.

You can call me or e mail at the phone # and address below.
            Phone# 610-999-8118 e mail nt@energy.com

keep up the great work !

look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time. Thank You

geoffrey

Click image for larger version

Name:	WATSON MACHINE :JB EBL 2014 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	46673Click image for larger version

Name:	WATSON MACHINE :JB EBL 2014 2.jpg
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	46674

The combo special for the Beginner's and Intermediate book will disappear and all three books will be available individually or as a complete 3 book package.[/QUOTE]

Comment

The Advanced book and the trilogy package will be available at 10am Pacific Time Zone tomorrow.

This is the link: Bedini SG

It will show up on the page at 10AM pacific. You can click that link, leave it in a browser and then just refresh after 10AM pacific.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Tesla’s Technology Miniaturized And Simplified For The Masses

Here's an early preview of the press release and you can even watch a video Peter and I did that we're not releasing until tomorrow. Remember, the Advanced book won't be available on the website until tomorrow at 10am.

-------------------------

Tesla’s Technology Miniaturized And Simplified For The Masses
                Legacy of a World-Class Inventor & Humanitarian

Spokane, Washington – November 2, 2014

Fifteen years ago, Shawnee Baughman of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho was competing for an elementary school science project and an electronics wizard happened to work in the same building as her father. She was provided with a simple schematic and a bit of coaching. With that, she went off on her own to build a little motor that spun a wheel, lit an LED light, and ran from the same 9 volt battery for the entire five days of the science fair.

Shawnee won a Blue Ribbon for the science, and a special award for Best of Show, and ever since that time, the machine has been called the “School Girl Motor” or the “Bedini SG” for short.
                John Bedini is an internationally acclaimed audio engineer who has many claims to fame, which include developing the first solid state audio amplifiers that actually replicated the sound qualities of the old vacuum tube models. But his favorite hobby has always been the study of advanced energy conservation methods using unconventional electromagnetic principles that most engineers have never heard of.

The Bedini SG has since taken the world by storm, spreading far and wide across the internet, and allowing countless thousands of people to build their own model and study the physics involved. Just about anybody can get one to spin, but only a handful have ever achieved a level of performance that demonstrates what some would consider “free energy.”
                Many experts claim this is impossible, but actually there are many systems that produce more work than we’re required to supply, because the excess energy is provided by the environment. A good example of this is the refrigerator. This ordinary kitchen appliance typically operates with a “coefficient of performance” of 2.0, which means that twice as much heat is removed from inside than the equivalent electricity used to do it. Most scientist believe that this kind of performance is only possible with heat systems, but John Bedini and others have demonstrated these principles with electromagnetics as well.

In 1977, Ilya Prigogine received a Nobel Prize for what is basically an extension to conventional thermodynamics, which only describe how heat operates in “closed systems.” Those are systems that are cut off from any external form of energy. Prigogine’s work helped to extend our understanding of thermodynamics to include systems that are open to the environment, which slows the appearance of entropy down and allows more total work to be done than what we have to supply. That is exactly what the Bedini SG demonstrates in a simple and most elegant way.

Several years ago, A & P Electronic Media, a digital publishing company founded by Aaron Murakami and Peter Lindemann published the first ever authoritative book on Bedini’s technology. Murakami and Lindemann have collectively known John Bedini for over 45 years and both have been personally mentored by him.

Their first book outlining the basics of this technology is Bedini SG – The Complete Beginner’s Handbook, which includes all of Bedini’s own personal specifications for building his machines, as well as an in depth explanation of the science and theory behind its operation. With this book, just about anyone can build a working model.

The second book is Bedini SG – The Complete Intermediate Handbook. It digs deeper into the theory of the technology and shows how John’s circuits act like miniaturizations of systems developed by Nikola Tesla over 120 years ago. What this process does is take the high voltage spikes from an electromagnetic oscillator and charge a capacitor with them. This capacitor is then discharged into a load, such as a lead acid battery.

Engineers are normally taught to ground these spikes out so they don’t damage other electronics on an electrical line. In fact, that is what a “surge protector” is designed to do. Through experimentation, John discovered that these electrical transients have a number of unusual characteristics. One of these benefits includes the ability to charge batteries extremely efficiently, and even revive some batteries that are considered dead.

Although many engineers claim these spikes can’t charge a battery because they are just high voltage with virtually no current, there are thousands upon thousands of global experiments being conducted with these circuits that prove otherwise. And if these spikes are used to charge a capacitor and then that capacitor is discharged into a battery, even more amazing results can be had. And this is one of the methods for using electricity that Nikola Tesla developed back in 1893. John’s circuits are literally a miniaturized version of some of Tesla’s greatest discoveries.

A & P Electronic Media has now released Bedini SG – The Complete Advanced Handbook. The finale to this paradigm-shattering trilogy teaches the reader how to convert the mechanical work produced on the wheel into even more electricity, in an extremely efficient way. As a matter of fact, it is so efficient that at the recent 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Peter Lindemann was able to demonstrate how to light a large bank of LEDs to a very bright level without reflecting almost any mechanical load back to the machine.

This third book also reveals many details from John Bedini’s other related technologies, some of which have never been released or explained to the public before. In that sense, it also doubles as a tribute to his tireless contribution to the field of advanced energy research over the last four decades.

Learn more about this amazing trilogy at Bedini SG

###
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

The site is live -
                  A & P Electronic Media has now released Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook. The finale to this paradigm-shattering trilogy teaches the reader how to convert the mechanical work produced on the wheel into even more electricity, in an extremely efficient way. As a matter of fact, it is so efficient that at the recent 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Peter Lindemann was able to demonstrate how to light a large bank of LEDs to a very bright level without reflecting almost any mechanical load back to the machine.

This third book also reveals many details from John Bedini's other related technologies, some of which have never been released or explained to the public before. In that sense, it also doubles as a tribute to his tireless contribution to the field of advanced energy research over the last four decades.
                  Learn more about this amazing trilogy at http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=40
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

The book

Holy-moly there is a ton of information in these 169 pages Thank you for putting that together. I was most interested in watching Lindeman’s presentation when you asked on the energetic forum last year. Now it comes with the final book! Very nice!

I'm putting this on my smart phone so I can read between all the events that seem to be sucking the life out of me these days… and I'll be pouring over it for a some time.
                    Thanks again,
                    Patrick A.

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                    The site is live -
                    A & P Electronic Media has now released Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook. The finale to this paradigm-shattering trilogy teaches the reader how to convert the mechanical work produced on the wheel into even more electricity, in an extremely efficient way. As a matter of fact, it is so efficient that at the recent 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Peter Lindemann was able to demonstrate how to light a large bank of LEDs to a very bright level without reflecting almost any mechanical load back to the machine.

This third book also reveals many details from John Bedini's other related technologies, some of which have never been released or explained to the public before. In that sense, it also doubles as a tribute to his tireless contribution to the field of advanced energy research over the last four decades.
                    Learn more about this amazing trilogy at http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=qiman&pid=40

Comment

Brilliant! Even with a brief look over the pages and watching the video I already have some answers to questions mulling around in my head. Thanks Peter, Aaron and of course John! Also the friendly people on this forum!

Comment

Thanks to all who contributed to the new e-book. I watched the video last night, and I'll be digesting the book over the next week. I've become re-inspired to get my wheel working better.

I think the question rolling around in my mind is how much power can be squeezed from one of those generator coils? If I put the max around the wheel that I could without it "shifting gears", how big of a cap could I charge and how fast? Big enough power to charge up a laptop? Power a small TV for a bit?

And then build a circuit to auto switch the batteries from front to back....just using the continuous power from the gen coils.

Not expecting an answer...but that's what I would like to experiment with.

Comment

Amazing, this books covers most of the questions and doubts that I had, and been asking lately.

Thank you Peter, Aron and John! and all who is involved.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Helllo does anybody knows the voltage relationship between coil turns and wires in series in a gen coil?

I'm making a small ssg with 1 power coil and 6 gen coils. I made the gen coils 1 fillar just 1 wire 800 turns. But they make 6 volts rectified to a cap. And I am running with 6 volts input. So I want to get more volts out of them.

Same wire but bifilar would be 400 turns. That would give me more volts isn't?

If that is so, does any body knows the relationship? 3 fillar in series? 4 fillar... etc. 8 fillar would be 800 turns ( since just 1 wire is 800 turns).

I wanna know if the number of wires in series is proportional to the voltage output (also inversely proportional to amps but I don't want amps).

I would connect all 6 coils in series but they are out of phase.

I'm attaching pics.

Best

Alvaro

Click image for larger version

Name:	rps20141104_235206.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	46676Click image for larger version

Name:	rps20141104_235253.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	46677
                            Last edited by AlvaroHN; 11-04-2014, 11:00 PM. Reason: Adding photos

Comment

more turns higher voltage....
                              the way the lindeman generator coil is wound it places all the wires in series into all areas of flux. I would think this coil would be much better than a standard coil at harvesting the induced field in the core.

this is just my opinion, I have not tried this style coil before. I am however making a kit for a customer right now. if anyone is interested in this style coil please send us an email. looks like it will be around 160 with you having to modify the spool (cut and glue) and wind it. we supply the litzed wire spool and enough rods for the core.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X