• Show
Clear All

• Crystal Battery Light

To order your own Crystal Battery Light,
    Visit Tesla Chargers: Crystal Battery

JUST ADD WATER!

Crystal Light Kit
    by John Bedini

One of nature’s purest forms of electricity the Crystal Light Kit. The kit consists of Alum, Copper and Magnesium and when properly placed and coupled with the proper electronic circuit will produce a bright LED with an endless supply of electricity.

The Crystal Light Kit has been designed as an educational aid in combining elements to produce an electrical charge, a curiosity of sorts.
    By just adding water the chemical reaction begins, and the electrified crystals will begin to grow as they produce electricity, which will power the LED light. The Crystal Light Kit will perform for many years using just water as its only fuel source.

If your crystal dries out it will not damage the lamp and can sit for many years in a dried condition until needed. By adding just a few ounces of water around the crystal will return it to its previous working condition and full
    brightness!

The Crystal Light contains five basic components which are assembled as shown below. The five components consist of a pre-assembled base, copper bowel, magnesium round, plastic ring and food grade Alum powder. We are sure you will find this fascinating as it powers up its LED. Kits are sold with a White LED and separate LED heads can be ordered in Blue, Green and Red colors.

This kit is an easy to use Crystal Light Kit designed by John Bedini.

It includes everything you see in the picture:

• stand with uprights
    • oscillator and light in box with switch
    • copper bowl with semiconductor layer black oxide (cuprous oxide)
    • instructions (just add water!)

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

The crystal battery light can be ordered with various colors of bulbs. Super bright white is the most common.

Comment

Welcome to the Crystal Battery
      John Bedini
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

To learn how to build your own Bedini Crystal Battery, go here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/cr...l-battery.html
        Admin
        Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Looks Great!

This is a nice little kit! I currently have a small blocking oscillator circuit running as a night light in my room. Even it really chews through some batteries though, since I leave it on all night every night. This kit would be an ideal replacement! Add a little water before bed each night and there you go!

Comment

Hello every one, iv'e been working with the guys at the bedini earthlight thread at energeticforum.com, there's a lot of very good information, many clues left by John B. and others who are working on it. it's a very long thread, but it's worth it... here's some pics of the work i've done using many different mixes, some are alum based, others epsom salts, rochelle salts, some have activated carbon, and hydrates to keep the hydrogen from building up, some have manganese, quartz, iron pyrite and many other ingredients... all are Cu/Mg electrodes, none of these have oscillators. they run direct in series of at least 3 to 8 cells... hope we can keep developing this wonderful technology together with Mr. Bedini and chuck, who's last post showed a mysterious new cell that gave 1Amp... there's big potential here friends... cheers

Crystal battery flooded - YouTube

Chaîne de Energenx - YouTube

Click image for larger version

Name:	COa1 low re.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	44667Click image for larger version

Name:	Hydrate cell.JPG
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	44668Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0174.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	44669Click image for larger version

Name:	mini cell 2.jpg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	44671
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Carlos Galvis; 08-05-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Carlos,
              I will be posting the details of the cells I was running at the conference and the oscillators.
              John B
              John Bedini
              My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hello everyone, John and I will be posting some of the crystal cells we showed at the conference. I will post some cells that have been running over 2 years that run 24/7 and we just add a little water every day or so depending on the weather. We have a new crystal light kit mix that we have started shipping as of yesterday. The new crystal mix is very stable and has very good output to the oscillator circuit. These can be ordered through Energenx or one of the authorized vendors like Tesla Chargers. This mix is one that has worked very well over the last 2 years under constant use.
                Last edited by Chuck Hupp; 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM. Reason: Needed to add stuff

Comment

Hi chuck and john, i'm very excited to learn and will gladly contribute to sharing my replications and test results of this amazing technology, thank you very much for sharing... by the way, hows that 1Amp flooded cell doing? still going? cheers

carlos

Comment

Hi Chuck,

How do we order stuff through Energenx? I see your website does not have a shopping cart? Do you only take orders over the phone?

Also, can you please explain what the company Energenx does and how it operates? Is it in the business of manufacturing and selling products or does it only do research? I ask this because I would like to purchase some window motors made to spec for a specific industrial purpose. Does Energenx do this kind of thing?

Thanks, Alex.

Originally posted by Chuck Hupp View Post
                    These can be ordered through Energenx or...

Comment

New Recipe

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Carlos,
                      I will be posting the details of the cells I was running at the conference and the oscillators.
                      John B
                      Hello John B.

I am very keen to know what has changed since the recipe below.

Also can you explain if there is a relationship between the amount of surface area of the copper versus the amount of surface area of the magnesium? Does it make any difference if the surface area of the copper is many times greater than the surface area of the magnesium or viceversa? Or do the two have to be equal in order to get the best performance? The reason I ask is that I know of a new material that is pure copper but has a surface area thousands of times greater than a regular sheet of copper for the same amount of area and weight. The same development is not yet available for pure magnesium but is in development. Happy to share more with you personally.

1. Heat Oxygen Free C10100copper sheet (99.9% pure) until Cherry Red and
                      2. Dip copper in warm water whilst still hot; repeat if necessary until you form a layer of black oxide (Cupric Oxide CuO). The copper is the electrode.
                      3. Test Copper with Ohm Meter for conduction you should find none. Make sure you cannot see any conductivity of the copper with an ohm meter. The only conductivity you should see is in the meg ohms. That black oxide is making an NPN device.
                      4. Fuse a layer of iron pyrite to contact side of copper.
                      5. 2 spoons of Rochelle Salts also known as Potassium Sodium Tartrate Tetrahydrate (KNaC4H4O6•4H2O) it is a white powder.
                      6. 1 spoon Epsom salts (MgSO4•7H2O).
                      7. 1 pinch Iron Pyrite powder - add enough into the mix so you can see it as a bronze covering in the mixture, mix it up with a spoon.
                      8. 1 pinch Magnesium powder or filings add enough to the mix until you see it covering the mixture then mix it again.
                      9. 1 pinch of Sodium Silicate Hydrate #5 (Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate Na2SiO3•5H2O).
                      10. 1 pinch Manganese (III) Oxide (Mn2O3) This is a polariser that removes hydrogen from the positive pole.
                      11. Mix all ingredients together as a dry mix.
                      12. Place the mixture in a cup and add 4ml of water to make a paste.
                      13. Place a substrate such as cloth on an oven tray and with a paint brush totally smear and cover the paste onto one side of the substrate making sure that it is well absorbed.
                      14. Using an oven at 300-400F (148C-204C) bake the substrate containing the smeared mixture (for about 15mins or) until the cloth is stiff and dry.
                      15. Remove from oven, turn over and repeat steps 11-12.
                      16. After the crystal lattice has been baked on both sides and has cooled place on top of copper electrode.
                      17. Place big piece of magnesium (99.9% pure) on top of the crystal lattice to form a sandwich.
                      18. Moisten in between each layer with a few mills of water

Thanks, Alex.

Comment

Energenx

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                        Hi Chuck,

How do we order stuff through Energenx? I see your website does not have a shopping cart? Do you only take orders over the phone?

Also, can you please explain what the company Energenx does and how it operates? Is it in the business of manufacturing and selling products or does it only do research? I ask this because I would like to purchase some window motors made to spec for a specific industrial purpose. Does Energenx do this kind of thing?

Thanks, Alex.
                        Phone is the best way at this time (Call Gary). Energenx currently manufacures all of our products in house here in the U.S.A. We also do the RnD for all of our products. Stay current on this forum for updates on window motors and call Gary on the specs for the window motors (208-772-3303)

Chuck

Coming soon:teslaaudio.com

Comment

Phone is the best way at this time (Call Gary). Energenx currently manufacures all of our products in house here in the U.S.A. We also do the RnD for all of our products. Stay current on this forum for updates on window motors and call Gary on the specs for the window motors (208-772-3303)

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Can we order via email & Paypal from DownUnder, or won't this stuff make it through customs? Is Hydrate#5 (or the latest mix) available for purchase?

Cheers

Comment

Chuck

Thanks Chuck,

Is there an email address for Garry? I'm in Australia and I have a few details and images to share regarding to the window motors which would best be done by email.

Thanks, Alex.

Comment

Alex, it's gary@energenx.com

John K.

Comment

Working...
                              X