Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bedini SG Complete Advanced Handbook

Hi all,

Is the date for the release of this wrong? I thought it was coming out late oct early nov this year not 2015 lol

Originally posted by Joster View Post
    Hi all,

Is the date for the release of this wrong? I thought it was coming out late oct early nov this year not 2015 lol
    We've waited this long, what's another year??? lol

Sorry about that - been doing too many 2015 updates for the conference and it's all running together.

Banners are corrected and another mailing went out with the correction.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

haha...that's good looking forward to the handbook!

on another note...I caught the last 20 mins or so of the live call with Jim and Paul. Heard Paul mention at the end of the call that he would like to see making some kind of kit available for the experimenter that encompass some of their serps tech. Any idea if that is something actually in the works. That would be really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Joster View Post
        haha...that's good looking forward to the handbook!

on another note...I caught the last 20 mins or so of the live call with Jim and Paul. Heard Paul mention at the end of the call that he would like to see making some kind of kit available for the experimenter that encompass some of their serps tech. Any idea if that is something actually in the works. That would be really cool.
        That's what they're moving towards but they have to secure the patent first and continue the current stream of development they're working on. They're actually moving really quick but it will be a while before there are kits. However, when the patent application is published, there will be enough for anyone "skilled in the art" to create a working SERPS device.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Sounds good! I am not very familiar with the patent process but I do know that its hard to get one if the unit is overunity. Are they confident that the patent will go thru? or are they still waiting to see what the verdict is. I just wonder based on the nature of the technology that the patent office will not issue it to them... Just curious is al.....

I wish Jim and Paul all the best!

Comment

Working...
          X