* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Window Motor Replication

My First Window Motor Replication

This is my first Window Motor Replication. I wanted to make in simple so I hollowed out a 2 X 4 and used that as my base. It is about 4.5"s in length. The rotor is made with six 1" X 2" X.5" neo magnets on it. They were taken off of another project. The shaft is .5" aluminum and the bearings are basic steel bearings I got for $5 each at VXB. I cleaned the heavy grease out of them. The wire is trifilar wound with 650 turns of 30ga x2 and 28ga x1. The battery is a Craftsman 19.2V NiCad that generally charges conventionally to 22.5 Volts.

I am running it on a basic SSG circuit for now, but plan on putting together a half bipolar Bedini/Cole circuit to see what that can do. I have estimated the shaft to be turning between 450-500 rpm's. The amp draw is at 90ma.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DMANN; 10-15-2014 at 03:51 PM.

I recently stepped up to the half bipolar circuit. I am using all three windings for power and switching with a reed switch every 60 degrees. I am getting around 1500 rpm's know! I can certainly see the potential with this setup. I do have a question here if anyone can answer for me with experience. How important is an earth ground for this circuit? I do not have an independent earth ground set up at my home, but I read somewhere that this is an important aspect of John Bedini's circuits.

Mann

man a hollowed out 2x4 wow mind over matter [wood] neat -

I don't exactly know where the best place to show this but here is my window/newman motor setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mclEV44LYPA

I built this new window motor out of wood and have a question about the energizer coils. First of all I would like to give a description of the build and materials. The window magnet rotor uses two neodymium magnets (2"X 1" X .5") which have a 75 lbs pull force. The wire is a single 19 AWG at 75 turns or 150'. The shaft is 5/16" steel threaded rod rolling between two skateboard bearings (8mm id). I am using a commutator to switch on/off. It spins at just over 5000 rpm's with no load attached. It is interesting that the voltage on the multi-meter jumps all over the place when the motor is running. The battery is a 19.5V Craftsman NiCad drill battery that normally has a resting voltage of 21.2 volts. While the motor is running it jumps around from 28V to 50V. It does lose power over time and there is a reduction in rpm's. This is only a short-term observation.

I expanded on the design and added the energizer section. The energizer magnets are 12 .5" X .25" round neodymium. I have studied the Advanced book on the generator coil as well as information on the potential energy that is obtained with the Tesla bifilar coil. I am assuming that it is somewhat of the same concept. I will be using 1/16" bundled welding wire for the cores. My question is there a certain gauge of magnet wire that I should be looking to install on my coils to get a desirable affect? 10 strands of 1000' of 35 awg in series? 2 strands of 22 awg in series?

Thanks for any input!!!

Doug Mannwindowmotor.jpg

Here is the link to a short video to show what I have so far. You can see the blue plasma spark. The commutator placement certainly makes a difference in speed, torque, and
    voltage feedback. I still would like some feedback as where I should start with the energizer coils. I am thinking about 30awg 10 strands at 100 feet in series to make 1000 feet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ynwMFoq2no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1GU9Z9C9lA

In this video I am back popping the run battery with some capacitors when it is off. It certainly looks like it is going to give me some more efficient run times. I am still looking forward to trying some energizer coils with this set up.

8.5 hours of run time on this setup with no apparent loss or gain. This is with the 12V lawn & garden battery. This is a new battery. I am pulsing the motor as the magnets are leaving the field of wire. It seems like the motor has time to generate some power AC and HV before/ after the abrupt pulse. OU? I think that my commutator is going to need some serious work for a long run.

Nice work DMANN.
    I am in the process of building generator coils myself. You will notice that Aaron and Peter use a much larger wire than you proposed. what voltage do you desire on the output? If you have a certain gauge wire (30) by all means give it a try. Smaller wire leaves room for more turns, offers higher resistance and higher voltage. More strands offer more options and has a benefit of its own it seems. I have not built the window motor yet and am glad you are sharing your results. Aln