Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: SynLube...

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    SynLube, High Mileage Low Maint. Lube...

    Hi All,

    I was searching the net the other day for low friction oils for mileage gains, in an internal combustion engine. I found this link: http://books.google.ca/books?id=rwAA...0gains&f=false

    That link led me to search... Arcographite and eventually to SynLube found here: http://www.synlube.com/index.html

    I have not yet exhaustively researched this company or product yet, but I am in the process of doing such as we speak and before I buy it to use in my vehicle.

    Anyone tried this product in their vehicle and want to post about it? My opinion so far is that it seems like a very good product to use.

    -Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-12-2014 at 04:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not very familiar with that but I can vouch for AMSOil. Promoted by statewide farm bureaus - many who have Caterpillar equipment swear by it. It's the only thing I have used for the last 15 years or so.

    I also use a vacclaisocryptene oil additive - the only undersurface lubricant known to science. In Canada, you can find it under the name Champion QX - they have all kinds of applications and you can find one to add to any oil you choose to use.

    In transverse cylinder wear tests, some have shown ZERO detectible wear on Caterpillar engines over x hours of running time. So AMSOil with Champion QX, I don't think there is a combo that can beat it for low friction.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Not very familiar with that but I can vouch for AMSOil. Promoted by statewide farm bureaus - many who have Caterpillar equipment swear by it. It's the only thing I have used for the last 15 years or so.

    I also use a vacclaisocryptene oil additive - the only undersurface lubricant known to science. In Canada, you can find it under the name Champion QX - they have all kinds of applications and you can find one to add to any oil you choose to use.

    In transverse cylinder wear tests, some have shown ZERO detectible wear on Caterpillar engines over x hours of running time. So AMSOil with Champion QX, I don't think there is a combo that can beat it for low friction.
    SynLube also has Moly in its formula, plus graphite and Teflon colloids.

    -Dave Wing

  4. #4
    I also use a vacclaisocryptene oil additive - the only undersurface lubricant known to science. In Canada, you can find it under the name Champion QX - they have all kinds of applications and you can find one to add to any oil you choose to use.
    Aaron,

    I have spent quite a bit of time looking into vacclaisocryptene - QX, apparently it is made from 7 different chemicals, Champion QX has these 7 chemicals and MoS2 added. But there is not much info posted on the net about this product. After reading what I could find... It does appear to be very beneficial. Perhaps it could be added to SynLube.

    So I would like to ask you a few questions. What is your oil change interval on your car with POA full synthetic Amsoil and Champion QX? I also would like to know if you have seen any breakdown in the chemical composition (discoloration or change in oil color) of your oil if you do in fact use extended drain intervals, that are perhaps above and beyond those recommended or suggested by Amsoil?

    Thanks,

    -Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-13-2014 at 11:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Look into diamond Lube, it does a similar thing by reducing wear down to nil and reduces friction dramatically.
    DiamondLube™

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Not very familiar with that but I can vouch for AMSOil. Promoted by statewide farm bureaus - many who have Caterpillar equipment swear by it. It's the only thing I have used for the last 15 years or so.

    I also use a vacclaisocryptene oil additive - the only undersurface lubricant known to science. In Canada, you can find it under the name Champion QX - they have all kinds of applications and you can find one to add to any oil you choose to use.

    In transverse cylinder wear tests, some have shown ZERO detectible wear on Caterpillar engines over x hours of running time. So AMSOil with Champion QX, I don't think there is a combo that can beat it for low friction.

  6. #6
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by zonman View Post
    Look into diamond Lube, it does a similar thing by reducing wear down to nil and reduces friction dramatically.
    DiamondLube™
    That looks interesting - watched the vids and saw some of the date. Would like to see a test between that and the QX.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  7. #7
    Here is another link on synthetics found in Popular Science, April 1976. http://books.google.ca/books?id=FAEA...epage&q&f=true

    The article starts on page 90 and stops on page 99. A few points from the article I summed up here are as follows...
    The synthetic oil change interval of Mobile 1, back then when R&D was done, was as high as 100,000 miles with no appreciable wear. The article even states the makers of Mobile 1 are indeed quite friendly with the known automotive manufacturers in Detroit and would not go so far as to recommend a increased oil change interval with this synthetic Mobil 1 product. So is this a classic example of suppression once again in the oil industry recommending lesser oil change intervals to sell more oil? Or perhaps the Mobile 1 synthetic that we see in today's market place is not of the same quality or composition as the initial product in these tests in the magazine article, hence the lower change interval. Either way we are taken to the cleaners again... What a joke!

    It does appear, even now more than ever, that SynLube may be what I am looking for. Here is what syn lube is made of...

    "SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® is a synergetic mixture of five liquid and three solid, synthetic, man made, chemically inert non-petroleum lubricants that are thermally stable at temperatures from -65°F (-54°C) to over 500°F (260°C). Sub-micronic* solid particles of Graphite, Moly (MoS2) and PTFE (Teflon® ) are colloidally suspended in a solution of liquid multi-viscosity lubricants.
    Note: * 25,400 microns or micro-meters is equal to one inch, the solid particles used in SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® range in size from 0.1 micron to no more than 1.5 micron (see SEM image below)." Taken from SynLube website FAQ's http://www.synlube.com/faq1.html

    SynLube may be the best option available today for internal engine component lubrication and or protection, increased milage gains and extended drain intervals, currently nothing is even close, at least that is what I have found in research.

    With periodic air/oil filter changes and top ups being the only thing to do for 50,000 -100,000+ miles, that sounds very intriguing to me. Personally I think also one should use magnets on the oil filter to trap any small particles of metal that may make it into the oil to help reduce engine wear along with regular oil analysis to monitor and or ensure the claims set forth by SynLube are valid.


    -Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-12-2014 at 03:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post

    Personally I think also one should use magnets on the oil filter to trap any small particles of metal that may make it into the oil to help reduce engine wear along with regular oil analysis to monitor and or ensure the claims set forth by SynLube are valid.


    -Dave Wing
    I have heard about magnets on the fuel line. With hydrocarbons not being polar molecules don't know how magnetic field would have an effect, though mpg improvement is attested to be credible people. Even read something on the internet of someone presenting the findings to a major car company and the response was all future cars of theirs had rubber fuel lines which were hard to get at, no idea whether it is true. So that said, anyone ever just try magnets on the gas tank? If there is some structural arrangment change of hydrocarbon clusters, again have no theory for that, but the tank would be metal, distance from magnet would be much greater than fuel line but fuel would be exposed 24/7. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if others have already tried it.

  9. #9
    I always put a strong neo magnet on the oil filter to help trap small metal particles. Check into Torco oil and their magnetic Oil treatment. I put their torco diesel regular oil in somebodies car along with the magnetic oil treatment and the mileage when way up.

  10. #10
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    I have heard about magnets on the fuel line. With hydrocarbons not being polar molecules don't know how magnetic field would have an effect, though mpg improvement is attested to be credible people. Even read something on the internet of someone presenting the findings to a major car company and the response was all future cars of theirs had rubber fuel lines which were hard to get at, no idea whether it is true. So that said, anyone ever just try magnets on the gas tank? If there is some structural arrangment change of hydrocarbon clusters, again have no theory for that, but the tank would be metal, distance from magnet would be much greater than fuel line but fuel would be exposed 24/7. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if others have already tried it.
    There have been countless studies showing permanent and pulsed electromagnetics have effects on hydrocarbons.

    Here is one rooted in some studies from Temple University: http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/...or_Heavy_Crude
    I have all the original papers. Reducing the viscosity of oil.

    The magnets we deal with at http://magnetizerproducts.com were tested on gas lines for a boiler and I don't recall the device, but was something like a Honeywell purple peeper or purple peep meter (really) that lets you see the color change immediately after putting on the magnets showing more btu's coming out of the same amount of gas.

    We have a testimonial on that same page, written by Siemens engineers that saved something like 17% on fuel on 3 big boilers at a big site over in Turkey. You can see the other testimonials by governments, etc... around the world.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •