Scalar or standing waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar or standing waves

Hello, I started this thread because I wanted to talk about Scalar or standing waves.

I got this image from http://johnbedini.net/john34/Radiant1.htm

And my physics professor from high school comes into my mind… the class about standing waves, that when 2 waves encounter they create a bigger wave.

So, if I have a wheel with magnets, and 2 generator coils, could I connect them in such a way that I produce that standing wave? Making both sine waves from each coil encounter each other?

And can that charge a cap? Only with that scalar wave? (cap after diode bridge of course)

Would that eliminate Lenz’s law draw?

Could the 2 coils be replaced with 1 bifilar coil where the 2 windings are connected in reverse serial? I mean, 2 inner ends of windings connected and the other 2 ends are + and - ?

I know that John Bedini has showed us that 2 north poles of magnets pushed together form a scalar north, but that scalar north passing through a normal generator coil wouldn’t make a standing wave ... just a much higher amplitude sine wave isn't?

best,

Alvaro Hernandorena

a standing wave is caused by the additive effect of waves sychronising. like feedback in an amplifier circuit. this is what a tank circuit does. it goes into resonance with itself. if you wire coils in reverse you get bucking coils. do an internet search of coil configurations there is a lot out there about different designs and what they do.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      a standing wave is caused by the additive effect of waves sychronising. like feedback in an amplifier circuit. this is what a tank circuit does. it goes into resonance with itself. if you wire coils in reverse you get bucking coils. do an internet search of coil configurations there is a lot out there about different designs and what they do.

Tom C
      Thank you Tom. I will study that on internet then.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
        Hello, I started this thread because I wanted to talk about Scalar or standing waves.

I got this image from http://johnbedini.net/john34/Radiant1.htm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3916[/ATTACH]

And my physics professor from high school comes into my mind… the class about standing waves, that when 2 waves encounter they create a bigger wave.

So, if I have a wheel with magnets, and 2 generator coils, could I connect them in such a way that I produce that standing wave? Making both sine waves from each coil encounter each other?

And can that charge a cap? Only with that scalar wave? (cap after diode bridge of course)

Would that eliminate Lenz’s law draw?

Could the 2 coils be replaced with 1 bifilar coil where the 2 windings are connected in reverse serial? I mean, 2 inner ends of windings connected and the other 2 ends are + and - ?

I know that John Bedini has showed us that 2 north poles of magnets pushed together form a scalar north, but that scalar north passing through a normal generator coil wouldn’t make a standing wave ... just a much higher amplitude sine wave isn't?

best,

Alvaro Hernandorena
        Alvaro - here's my take. I'm not an expert, but will state what I understand from what I've read...
        The series wound bifilar pancake coil does produce scalar impulses or longitudinal EM waves. I don't know if this is the same thing as a standing wave. One way to produce a standing wave is via a feedback system - say where a coil picks up the inductive kickback from a pulsed primary coil. The inductive kickback or bemf, as many here call it, can be sent back to the primary using a diode. Now you have two pulses coming into the primary, and soon you have a standing wave due to their interaction. The trick is to harvest the standing wave without disturbing the primary's resonance, and this is by using a pickup coil with a different configuration, perhaps series-wound bifilar.
        Bob

Comment

Tom and Bob thanks for the info I have to study that.

Regarding gen coils arregements today I looked again at 1984 John Bedini booklet. Page 25 FIG 10. is a drawing of a two coils conected in reverse serial (I mean top of 1st coil conected with top of 2nd coil). and it says: In FIG 10 most people can see that the alternator drawn here might have some problems. However, remember that I am looking for a certain type of wave from that I want to tune to a certain frequency at a certain speed. The winding of the alternator is a problem and is tricky, but I chose to say with this unit.

That mixed with the even numbers of magnets and odd number of generator coils, would do the trick isn't ?

John Bedini has always said: "it has been in front of your eyes all the time"

Comment

Tom and Bob thanks for the info I have to study that.

Regarding gen coils arregements today I looked again at 1984 John Bedini booklet. Page 25 FIG 10. is a drawing of a two coils conected in reverse serial (I mean top of 1st coil conected with top of 2nd coil). and it says: In FIG 10 most people can see that the alternator drawn here might have some problems. However, remember that I am looking for a certain type of wave from that I want to tune to a certain frequency at a certain speed. The winding of the alternator is a problem and is tricky, but I chose to say with this unit.

That mixed with the even numbers of magnets and odd number of generator coils, would do the trick isn't ?

John Bedini has always said: "it has been in front of your eyes all the time"
            First of all, great to here that you have the original 1984 booklet of JB which is now out of print. remember that original stuff was also the one which Mr. Jim Watson referred to and scaled up the beast ! mind you the older you go more monumental is the information also.. so yes I see that you are on the right path of getting things right.
            yes the coil configuration you mentioned is the right one but a bit awkward to wind ..unless you are building the G-Field. The wave forms tell you a lot about what the configurations( Geometry of the coil) are, JB's website projects a good detail of all this.
            and yes unless you ponder on what you see that is right in front of your eyes you may fail in figuring it out.... JB is correct in the way he puts it.
            after all he is a Maestro of the subject.

Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 10-10-2014, 08:44 AM.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Faraday, the 1984 booklet is included in the Free energy Generation book of Tom Bearden and John Bedini.

Why you say awkward to wind? I'm thinking on wind 2 coils 1 winding each, and put them separated on the rotor, and conected as the IMG of the booklet.

Comment

Hi Faraday, the 1984 booklet is included in the Free energy Generation book of Tom Bearden and John Bedini.

Why you say awkward to wind? I'm thinking on wind 2 coils 1 winding each, and put them separated on the rotor, and conected as the IMG of the booklet.

Hi,
                Awkward because, the meaning of bifilar changes in one sense, winding is simultaneous in one mode , while when you do it one at a time (this is the attraction mode for a SSG )
                it is still Bifilar but asymmetric to the former one. Yes I realize that FEG book have got pages that look old and I guess these are the original ones of JB booklet of 1984.thanks for that little reminder!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88

Comment

Faraday, you mean wind a bifilar 1 winding to one side and the other to the other side? lol! that would be more than tricky, more than tricky... it would be a pain in the a.. I was thinking in doing the same but simpler, 2 separated coils, 1 winding each, and conected to get the same effect... the scalar or standing wave.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Faraday, you mean wind a bifilar 1 winding to one side and the other to the other side? lol! that would be more than tricky, more than tricky... it would be a pain in the a.. I was thinking in doing the same but simpler, 2 separated coils, 1 winding each, and conected to get the same effect... the scalar or standing wave.

best,

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,
                    You got me wrong! I meant 1 winding per direction and then connect their immediate ends (one open one closed to take the Voltage / Current from), this is what I wanted to say... btw doing this is also Bifilar....but not in the normal sense.
                    Rgds,

Comment

Working...
                    X