Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
    Hi John K.
    The h-wave from C to E,but if you have time you can also show the charging side.
    Thanks
    Hi forelle,

The first scope shot is the h-wave from C-E:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CH1_SG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	45153

The second scope shot shows the h-wave (blue) with a smaller time base and also the output current pulse (yellow) from the comparator.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CH1_SG CH2_CP_SEC-POS_COMP-OUT.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	45154

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
      Hi John K.
      You talk about that there is a 100 amp pulse,i thought the SSG charges only with potential,or a very small amount of ampere.
      Hi forelle,

You are correct about the output of the SSG, it is many high voltage "radiant" spikes with very low current. These spikes are collected by capacitor and converted into normal "positive" energy, which is then dumped to the battery as one low voltage, high current spike. I've measured that current spike to be over 100 amperes.

Both methods are different forms of pulsed DC and will charge and rejuvenate batteries very well.

John K.

Comment

• hallo John K,
        John,may i know your superpole primary draw ampere and the output ampere to secondary batt? thanks in advance.
        cheers,
        Alfin

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
          Hi Les,

That's exactly what the comparator cap dump does (Tom C and I nick-named it the "flux capacitor" comparator ). Anyway, the way it works is that when the threshold voltage is reached, which is adjustable, the caps dump to the charge battery.

So in effect it is a tracker that is designed for an SG output that also is self-regulating to the load. I've done numerous tests on different batteries, in various condition and the comparator will always regulate itself to the impedance of the battery.

It is one heck of a battery rejuvenator, the best I have tested yet!

John K.
          So this "Flux capacitor comparator"(...ha ha love it!) is not the same comparator we were working with on the Ferris Wheel pages?
          Ok, I want one of those.....

Les

Comment

• Originally posted by alfinip2000 View Post
            hallo John K,
            John,may i know your superpole primary draw ampere and the output ampere to secondary batt? thanks in advance.
            cheers,
            Alfin
            Hi Alfin,

the primary draw measured with an analog ammeter is around 1.2A. I never measure the output current to the battery as it is meaningless.

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesK View Post
              So this "Flux capacitor comparator"(...ha ha love it!) is not the same comparator we were working with on the Ferris Wheel pages?
              Ok, I want one of those.....

Les
              Hi Les,

it is similar, but JB has improved it since we saw it at the 2011 conference on his wooden wheel.

John K.

Comment

Hi Alfin,

the primary draw measured with an analog ammeter is around 1.2A. I never measure the output current to the battery as it is meaningless.

John K.
                Hi John K,
                Yes am know the current is meaninglesss in sec batt, am just curios my setup (5fillar, 18 awg, 150", 2n3055,24v,superpole) draw +-350ma on Pri,and put about 320ma on Sec batt charging 7 LA.. is it normal in term of the output ampere that less 20% from the primary ampere?? i was thought it should be 50-60% less.. TIA
                Cheers,
                Alfin

Comment

• Originally posted by alfinip2000 View Post
                  Hi John K,
                  Yes am know the current is meaninglesss in sec batt, am just curios my setup (5fillar, 18 awg, 150", 2n3055,24v,superpole) draw +-350ma on Pri,and put about 320ma on Sec batt charging 7 LA.. is it normal in term of the output ampere that less 20% from the primary ampere?? i was thought it should be 50-60% less.. TIA
                  Cheers,
                  Alfin
                  Hi Alfin,

Are you charging a 12v battery with 24v primary? If so, that is why your charge current is so high. You should be running the same voltage on the primary as the secondary, that's the way JB designed it. It's also designed to run on 12v, not 24v.

John K.

Comment

• Hi John K,
                    yes..Thanks its enlightenment will post my setup later on
                    Cherrs,
                    Alfin

Comment

• Hi John K

I always though that the "radiant" was rejuvenating the batteries and, the normal "positive" energy was the problem with sulfation, so what your saying is that we can hit the battery with high current as well to desulfate and ring the bell?.

George N

Comment

• Originally posted by Georgey Nico View Post
                        Hi John K

I always though that the "radiant" was rejuvenating the batteries and, the normal "positive" energy was the problem with sulfation, so what your saying is that we can hit the battery with high current as well to desulfate and ring the bell?.

George N
                        Hi George,

Battery sulfation is a normally occurring process when a battery discharges. Lead sulfate is deposited on the plates as part of the chemical process. The battery bible (http://energyscienceforum.com/files/...tery_Bible.pdf) has a really good description of this process.

Batteries that are not charged correctly will leave a buildup of sulfation on the plates which reduces the capacity. By re-charging the battery with Bedini's process of either high voltage, low current spikes or low voltage, high current spikes can effectively remove the layers of sulfation and increase the capacity of the battery and restore it to its original condition, or better.

John K.

Comment

• Cheers John, thanks clearing that up!..

George N.

Comment

Hi Les,

That's exactly what the comparator cap dump does (Tom C and I nick-named it the "flux capacitor" comparator ). Anyway, the way it works is that when the threshold voltage is reached, which is adjustable, the caps dump to the charge battery.

So in effect it is a tracker that is designed for an SG output that also is self-regulating to the load. I've done numerous tests on different batteries, in various condition and the comparator will always regulate itself to the impedance of the battery.

It is one heck of a battery rejuvenator, the best I have tested yet!

John K.
                            1.82 Gigawatts!!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              1.82 Gigawatts!!!

Tom C
                              Say isn't that "J"igawatts?

I think Cody got the real one....
                              Ed Leedskalnin Magnet 5 - YouTube

Les

Comment

• Hi to all,
                                here is my setup in superpol-configuration.
                                Coil is 8 filiar 18 AWG 1.2 ohm each strand,18mm core
                                7 MJL21194,7 1N5401,7 1N4007,7 470 ohm base,potentiometer adjusted to about 20 ohm,
                                155 Rpm@0.5 amp attraction mode,
                                My problem is that my h-wave is not correct and i dont know where the mistake is,i am not very familiar with electronics,but on the scope you can see that when the transistor switches on it goes to the wrong direction,it looks like AC.
                                I hope somebody knows why this is.
                                ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	superpol 006.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	45161Click image for larger version

Name:	superpol 004.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	45162
                                There is a voltage spike where the Transistor switches of,of 50 volts(hardly to see)
                                Last edited by forelle; 01-04-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X