Will repost later have to remove this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miwVZWOKivg

Hour 2 of 3 Telluric Current

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fair_use_G-300x239.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	46582
    Last edited by longhorn; 09-23-2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: Repost Edited Hour 2 edited for alleged copyright indiscretion

Comment

Hour 3 of 3 Telluric Current

Hope there is no Hellraiser problems here.
      Last edited by longhorn; 09-23-2014, 01:23 PM. Reason: Corrected misspelling

Comment

In our busy live's attention spans short, per-occupations and personal pursuits work to limit our local time domain. The video I posted in three parts; Telluric Current is in my opinion one of the most important resources available to us and I would recommend it's perusal to be paramount in our quest of achieving free energy.

So in a nutshell here is the short of what's most important to us from Hour Two of Telluric Energy (or Current) in our current discussion, for conveniences sake.

It is paramount to understand as we build our magnetic dipole single wire circuit in the local time domain - Magnatricity!

Comment

Construction Note 2

Dipole Theory

Introduction

Disequilibrium electro magnetic systems (dipoles) active with their local environment perform five functions that is impossible to achieve in equilibrium systems, powering itself and it's load without any user input.

Disequilibrium EM systems can:

1. Self order.
          2. Self oscillate of self rotate.
          3. Output more energy than the operator inputs.
          4. Power itself and its load.
          5. Exhibit negentropy.

Ibid: Energy From The Vacuum: Concepts & Principles pg. 588, Tom Bearden; 2002.

Quoting Bearden directly.

“Any charge or dipole already exhibits all five of these functions.” (pg. 588)

“The known performance of the charge and the dipole totally refutes the notion that no EM system can output energy without operator arranged input from other than the active vacuum.” (pg. 589)

-Energy From The Vacuum: Concepts & Principles, Bearden

What is implied by Bearden's latter quote above is; that an electro magnetic (induction) system can:

'Power itself and it's load if it is a self oscillating dipole open system operating in the local active environment; without ANY user input.'

In our circuit that we are building conceptually we have an elevated wire that is earthed between two dissimilar metal plates which sets up a magnetic current in our dipole which is in disequilibrium due to the electromotive force established by our circuit's earth plates. If we wanted a dipole in equilibrium with the local environment our earth plates would be of the same material without conduction current. Remember that where there is a magnetic field (dipole) there is a current induced but we must overcome the natural tendency of all dipoles to remain in a state of equilibrium.

Comment

Name:	coffee-cup-vector-71040.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	46596

"There is enough energy inside the space in an empty cup to boil all the oceans of the world. This is a fact well known to
            the scientific community, and was, for example, a favorite quote of Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman."

Source: http://www.cheniere.org/

Comment

Theory of the electron magnetic dipole moment.

Most take the approach to life under the axiom “six of one and a half dozen of the other,” while a few select of the human race have more inquiring minds wanting the particular's; probing ever deeper into whatever the subject is at hand searching for the ever elusive electron magnetic dipole moment in life which is what we do here on the Energy Science Forum best!

Cutting to the chase

Recently it was implied to me by way of private communication from a respected forum member that this thread (Achieving Over Unity With a Empty Coffee Cup) was in some way related to a 'galvanic battery' Now I suppose that one could misconstrue my suggestions, interpreting them as such as there are some similarities it has to be admitted, but rather than coming out into the light and debating the matter (which is what we do on this forum), I was left for several days to ponder the innuendos impliedly implied by the comparison of the 'galvanic battery' in relationship to the experimental magnetron circuit proper, that were building on this thread, I was left to my own confusion wondering in the dark to draw my own conclusions by the suggestion.

The Pauli Principle - Postulate One

“It has been shown that the Pauli exclusion principle is responsible for the fact that ordinary bulk matter is stable and occupies volume. This suggestion was first made in 1931 by Paul Ehrenfest, who pointed out that the electrons of each atom cannot all fall into the lowest-energy orbital and must occupy successively larger shells. Atoms therefore occupy a volume and cannot be squeezed too closely together.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle

This statement postulates that negative and positive electrons in a dipole, cannot “fall into their lowest energy orbit,” but “must occupy” successively “larger spaces.” It has been suggested by other that the Stubblefield Earth Battery in use with time, sic “grows”, this has been suggested most notably by John Bedini.

I postulate that the experimental circuit as suggested here on this thread meets the following requirements for an electromagnetic field performing in essence the same function/s as a Stubblefield Earth Battery.

That if empirically any battery powered circuit that has not been properly maintained - to the point that the original batteries are dried out and are corroded, but the “originally,” battery powered circuit continues to operate, then that circuit has in fact sic grown, through the auspices of the “Pauli Exclusion Principle.”

In conclusion it is denied that the suggested experimental circuit due to it use of dissimilar metal in it's Earth Plates forming a zinc anode and a copper cathode are related to the semblance of a galvanic battery. While one may confuse themselves by pondering such suggestion, the anecdotal reports of old telegraph lines improperly maintained are still fully operational one hundred years later; it is too compelling to believe that these wires are being powered by electro chemical principles alone.

The analogy holds that if an electron indeed behaves like a tiny bar magnet. Then the only consequence that can account for this is that an external electro magnetic field exerts a torque on the electron magnetic moment in the experimental circuit depending on its state of equilibrium with respect to the field.
              Last edited by longhorn; 09-27-2014, 05:58 PM. Reason: Replaced be for me at second paragraph making "Recently it was implied to me "

Comment

The Atomic Theory of electromagnetic force.

Definition of Electromagnetism

Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. The other three are the strong interaction, the weak interaction and gravitation. Electromagnetism is the force that causes the interaction between electrically charged particles; the areas in which this happens are called electromagnetic fields.

Source: https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...tic_force.html

Electromagnetism = Work (My emphasis)

Name:	Ionosphere-Thermosphere_Processes.Re.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	46603

Source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Processes.jpg

Name:	Half Wave Dipole Array.jpg
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	46604

From the point of view of logic, my report on "Exclusion principle and
                quantum mechanics" has no conclusion. I believe that it will only be possible
                to write the conclusion if a theory will be established which will determine
                the value of the fine-structure constant and will thus explain the atomistic
                structure of electricity, which is such an essential quality of all atomic sources
                of electric fields actually occurring in Nature.

-Wolfgang Puali, Nobel Lecture, December 13, 1946

Quote Source: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...i-lecture.html

The atom is the smallest unit that defines the chemical elements and their isotopes. Every material object, or substance that can be touched and felt, is made up of atoms. Everything that is solid, liquid, or gas is made up of atoms. Atoms are tiny; their size is typically measured in picometers (trillionths of a meter). A single strand of human hair is about one million carbon atoms wide.[1]

Every atom is composed of a nucleus made of protons and neutrons. The nucleus is in turn surrounded by a cloud of electrons.

The electrons in an atom are bound to the atom by the electromagnetic force, and the protons and neutrons in the nucleus are bound to each other by the nuclear force. Over 99 percent of the atom's mass is in the nucleus. The protons have a positive electric charge, the electrons have a negative electric charge, and the neutrons have no electric charge. Normally, an atom's electrons balance out the positive charge of its protons to make it electrically neutral. If an atom has a surplus or deficit of electrons, then it will have an overall charge, and is called an ion.

The number of protons in the nucleus determines what chemical element the atom belongs to (e.g. all copper atoms contain 29 protons). The number of neutrons determines what isotope of the element it is.[2] The electron cloud of the atom determines the atom's chemical properties and strongly influences its magnetic properties
                Last edited by longhorn; 09-29-2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: Added source of Definition under caption

Comment

Construction Note 3

Conclusion

When one realizes that at a distance, the sun is an isotropic radiator of electromagnetic radiation (frequency), then they realize that if they build an appropriate antenna (collector) they can receive it.

Ground Current Theory

This earth is like a copper wire and the transmitter on the top of the same (The sun is the transmitter) , he would immediately realize that the current only flows along the axis of the propagation (The magnetic dipole; my emphasis.).

-Nikola Tesla

Good luck in your quest for the magnetic dipole moment!

Comment

Here looks like an interesting project.

Through-Ground Radio.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...00-KHz%29&

Take Care...

ID:	46608

Sincerely

longhorn
                    Last edited by longhorn; 09-29-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Name:	Proposed Circuit Exciter Concept Addendum One.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	46609

Alternative to Addendum One (the) primary recommendation above to achieve super conductivity oscillations with theory for obtaining controlled superconductction..

This invention relates to the use of an electric conductor or semi-conductor of a certain character as a controlling element in a generator or oscillator.

http://www.google.com/patents/US2725474

Note: this will increase project technical complexity beyond reach of the average builder but Patent quotes directly from Tesla Patent US685012 which is linked in Addendum One supra. Tesla's device ( US685012 ) was achieving super conductivity in the 1901 patent and is the recommended build.

ID:	46610

“If this does not appeal to you sufficiently to recognize in me a discoverer of principles, do me, at least, the justice of calling me an "inventor of some beautiful pieces of electrical apparatus.”

-Nikola Tesla

finis.
                      Last edited by longhorn; 10-03-2014, 10:55 AM. Reason: Its a Kinda Magic.

Comment

Working...
                      X