Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorting the gen coil with PWM? .. and other things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have all ways thought it was very low currant not NO CURRANT CK AGAIN bet there is low currant
    t always measured very low currant out
    thats why we did the 1 ohm test

Comment

f you are talking about the one ohm "test" then that is where you REPLACE the charge battery with the resistor to see if it heats up. when it does not that tells you it is a currentless charge.

even a 1 ohm resistor will reduce your current draw a bit, its like a speed bump for the electrons... and those little batteries have much less potential in them. think about a big bucket and a little bucket with water in it, which one has more potential?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
        Isn't radiant electricity A "different form of electricity"

John Bedini tells you, you can’t read it on a meter...in multiple videos he says you cannot read current on the meter. That’s why people don’t get it. They cannot see "power" but they can see the voltage....physics would call that a horrible source of energy but it charges batteries. The resistance has nothing to do with it ...I have hooked the output of the machine through a 3 amp analog meter and while charging the current meter stayed zero...LIKE IT SHOULD. I have no doubt you don’t believe me because your stuck thinking a different form of electricity will do the same thing normal electricity does.

The machine was a microwave oven transformer that I was pulsing from an arduino controlled 3055 circuit. It would draw less that 100 mA at 12v giving me 292 volt spikes. (that I do have a video of if you would like to see it) in that video I also showed the cap bank witch I was wrong about before it is 12000 uf I thought I only had 10 I re-counted. I also used a sg circuit but instead of a bike wheel I used a vcr drive motor because its basically a flywheel in itself. I put a disc of about 15-20 magnets on it ...it gave me a rapid double pulse then pause (got a video of that to).

Btw it is not special it is what all my radiant machines have done. And I can't help but see a condescending tone that I do not appreciate we are all here to help each other...unless you have a better idea?

Radiant Electricity is the Inverted form of the 'Known' form of Electricity that we know on the academic terms..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I am saying when "I" charge a cap with pure radiant i got nothing in the form of magnetism.
          I am sorry but according to Bearden and others a capacitor transposes, what you call radiant, into electron current. Now I could see that if you were to switch on and off the capacitor fast enough, you could harvest what John Bedini and others call radiant as it does in fact preceded the current flow... But apparently it takes switch times under 5ns. Is that what you are doing? If so please explain.

http://johnbedini.net/john34/bedinibearden.html

-Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
            I am sorry but according to Bearden and others a capacitor transposes, what you call radiant, into electron current. Now I could see that if you were to switch on and off the capacitor fast enough, you could harvest what John Bedini and others call radiant as it does in fact preceded the current flow... But apparently it takes switch times under 5ns. Is that what you are doing? If so please explain.

-Dave Wing
            This is what i thought, http://johnbedini.net/john34/bedinibearden.html you see the sparks flying off on the second picture? that's the magnetic current taking with it pieces of the conductors.
            unless you can switch FAST, Extra ordinarily fast the magnetic current will flow.

Charging a capacitor with any voltage source results in the same effect, it is the switching speed, remember the Tesla story about the DC power line switches? that results in the gaseous impulse waves.

Comment

The video of the quater shrinker, in the link, tells me that what many call radiant again precedes the current. It appears to me the radiant flash shrinks or compresses the coin and then the current flows, again it comes after and expands and blows the coil apart. So again we see two opposite events one compression and one expansion. Just my two cents... I may be wrong on this but currently I know nothing different.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=950

-Dave Wing
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-12-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

-Dave Wing
                You guys are right i remembered what i was screwing up with as soon as i woke up this morning. I got screwed up and mixed two things i did together. I was taking a coil and putting it between the output and cap with a amp meter. there i would not read anything. then after the cap i put another coil. i was mixing up the two and i apologize. The coil before the cap that only had the radiant would not cause induction....i was charging the cap without it moving a magnet and i got that confused with the cap out to coil part.

as for the 5ns thing heck no but when i read that it made me remember a wierd thing one of my machines did. I used the rotor from the video i said i had not sure if it was that machine or another but it would pulse on the oscope with normal intervals pulse pause length and all was the same but gradually sped up. once it would get to a certain speed, not sure why, but another set of pulses would pop up in the middle of the pause and it was like it hit the next gear it would speed up again. I am not sure if it was certain magnets a little bit closer than others so they only triggered the coil at a certain speed...but i kept having to change the time on my oscope to watch the gearshifting thing happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Radiant Electricity is the Inverted form of the 'Known' form of Electricity that we know on the academic terms..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  don't mean to be a smart-*** but wouldn't an inverted form be a different form?

Comment

this is exactly the mistake i imagined you had made.
                    the second pulse on the oscilloscope is the normal way the SG runs, as it changes speed or base resistance.

Comment

All very intresting, specially the coin been shrinked..

What do you think about my other question? Coil shorting, instead of just short the gen coil on the peek of the wave, what would happend if we shortit all the time very fast? like PWM? I going to try this, but I need to put together a 555 PWM circuit or something like that.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

if you short the coil on magnet approach, the rotor magnet will not be attracted to the stator, and the wheel will slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                          if you short the coil on magnet approach, the rotor magnet will not be attracted to the stator, and the wheel will slow down.
                          What you mean? I am not talking about shorting the power coil, I want to short a generator coil. As I understand a generator coil in normal operation (no shorting) will slow down the wheel (lenz).

Comment

Is there a difference to the power coil or a gen coil? they are both a coil and a magnet

Comment

AlvaroHN,

go look at this web site for coil shorting circuits...
                              https://sites.google.com/site/altern...rldenergy/home

also, the EVGray yahoo forum has many topics on coil shorting and a lot more peak detection and muilty shorts per peak circuits in the files section......

here are some of the sch's that i made for Konehead when he first started doing the coil shorting....

Click image for larger version

Name:	SNAG-301.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	46536
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by RS_; 09-12-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                                AlvaroHN,

go look at this web site for coil shorting circuits...
                                https://sites.google.com/site/altern...rldenergy/home

also, the EVGray yahoo forum has many topics on coil shorting and a lot more peak detection and muilty shorts per peak circuits in the files section......

here are some of the sch's that i made for Konehead when he first started doing the coil shorting....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3794[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3795[/ATTACH]
                                Thank you RS I look into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X