Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorting the gen coil with PWM? .. and other things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found a couple ways to wind coils that simulate a monopole. The first way I found was kinda complicated. Six coils taped together to form a cube then wired in such a way that there was only a noticeable magnetic field on the inside, the other pole was still there bit very weak, it was mostly on the corners and around the edges were the coils met but had a small gap. The other way is using 2 cone shaped coil forms, wider ends together. Winding 2 coils, one on each form so the small end of the form had more windings than the wide end. The weak pole was in the middle and the strong one on the ends. I think for practicality, the method is better used for matching bipolar wound coils to magnets, but going from the center between the two poles for spin axis.

Comment

So... I was thinking, how could you simulate the monopole principle with permanent magnets? It would have to be done by pairs, both poles are equal in strength. What if you align the opposite pole faces towards each other in a ring on a wheel? Basically, laying the magnets on their side, spaced apart in attraction, no terminating pole ends.
      Wouldn't this be like a monopole relative to another magnet on it's side outside of the wheel? I haven't tried it yet, just thought of it today. It's probably been tried before and I'm overlooking something.

Comment

When the positive pole of a magnet is brought into contact with the negative pole of another magnet, the effect that you think of as attraction is one of voidance. It is a cessation of opposition, or power to manifest anything. Polarity utterly ceases, extending at that point as each opposite extends to each opposite end, each getting away from the other through the other, spirally, as far as it can. Attraction and repulsion of polarities are illusions of the senses, like seeing railroad tracks coming together at the horizon.
        You see the tides rise towards the moon on one side of the earth and away from it on the other side. You conclude the moon attracts the earth and pulls the ocean toward it, but that does not account for the fact that the tides rise on the opposite side of the earth away from the moon. What is actually happening is that all conditioned matter is constantly seeking to balance it's condition with all other matter. If opposite poles attracted each other they would be together at the middle of a magnet instead of at it's ends.
        Attached Files

Comment

wow amazing idea of shorting at the wave peak - should be easy too do with a 393 comparator - PS personally i use comparators alot, and havint some experience with JT's - i would recommend shelve the jouletheif idea and concentrate on comparators because that is definity possible and wil make fine tuning very easy,... PM me at wheatbelt.radio@gmail.com and i can use a old test rig too give it ago, and share the schematic, ifyou like, but easy im opretty sure !!, in the mean time, help me save the world with this rosemary ansile appliance, https://igg.me/at/free-heat

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
            When the positive pole of a magnet is brought into contact with the negative pole of another magnet, the effect that you think of as attraction is one of voidance. It is a cessation of opposition, or power to manifest anything. Polarity utterly ceases, extending at that point as each opposite extends to each opposite end, each getting away from the other through the other, spirally, as far as it can. Attraction and repulsion of polarities are illusions of the senses, like seeing railroad tracks coming together at the horizon.
            You see the tides rise towards the moon on one side of the earth and away from it on the other side. You conclude the moon attracts the earth and pulls the ocean toward it, but that does not account for the fact that the tides rise on the opposite side of the earth away from the moon. What is actually happening is that all conditioned matter is constantly seeking to balance it's condition with all other matter. If opposite poles attracted each other they would be together at the middle of a magnet instead of at it's ends.
            Hi Notsure,
            Your statement: If opposite poles attracted each other they would be together at the middle of a magnet instead of at it's ends : they do this and that is when it is no longer Magnetic... it is Electric ..the Bloch wall has this characteristics...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hello everybody, the last month I punted together a pwm circuit with two 555s , with adjustable frequency and duty cycle, the output of that driving two mosfets source to source and drains shorting the generator coil.

I have to run that with 15 volts because the mosfets need that to fully open.

The gen coil been shorted with that gives more power in volts, the CAP goes way higher in voltage than when not shorted.

Power output is proportional to duty cycle of the shorting event , also drag. Because the coil was been shorted all the time, across all the sinewave. So I added a hall sensor to the coil shorting circuit, so I can only do it on the peeks only. The truth is that I have not made the proper testing yet... Measure, compare, etc.

Best
              Last edited by AlvaroHN; 01-11-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Radiant pulse via coil shorting

I do agree that you can use a capacitor for storage to use the energy in an effect to make a motor coil more efficient, this is done already with the use of motor start capacitors and motor run capacitors. The motor start capacitor is already charged up before the motor starts, then the energy from the cap dumps into a coil to initiate the start of the motor with the charge of the cap so the motor fires in an immediate way with the superbly instantaneous amperage the capacitor offers, however the start cap can't charge off of the same coil operation, it must charge up from the source power while the motor is running. The motor run cap is also charged up to offer benefit and reduce the energy consumption from it's feed to enhance the power factor during it's operation when power factor levels are low. This gives the motor the ability to run and charge the cap from back emf already, so I'm not sure what the author is getting at. Maybe he is asking if the cap can be charged with the shorting current, which I would say is yes, but the redirection of this energy will need to be engineered by the use of rectifiers and solid state systems, transistors and other components in an effort to become more efficient.

When we see articles that have anything to do with new "free energy" circuits, or an attempt to get more out than the laws of physics say is possible, we certainly get the massive barrage of resistance from the establishment, but your question has been pretty much answered by the effects shown on the internet including Youtube videos such as my own and others by utilizing circuits to short coils at the peak of certain waves either naturally by ringing at the peaks and vallies of the waves, and it is also done so with solid state componentry with said shorting circuits, as Tinman does, also mechanically, by wiring coils of specific motor types to do so with prebuilt technologies, such as universal motors, shown already by Lasersaber, where he doesn't have interest in showing others the overunity effect, but only to show he thought the outcome is known to be exciting.

I have come up with a method to do this after wiring a partnered coil schematic that was listed online myself after coming up with a phenomenon using a chip LED. I have found that the LED is allowing this to happen because it can power up and still rectify the circuit, but it isn't a trick because it shouldn't reduce the energy consumption beyond what the circuit already uses. This isn't a common load, because if we use an LED bulb designed for AC circuits, the LED wouldn't function this way since it transforms and converts the circuit to DC making it impossible to run a load in a manner consistent with what I show. I will eventually rebuild the circuit and see if it is possible to use a resistive load in the same fashion because I have received resistance by many in the comment area, especially by one skeptic who says it is a trick using resonance. It actually isn't resonant behavior because there is no resonant rise in voltage that allows the circuit to perform as they say, however when we rectify a circuit, the voltage does rise, effectively reducing the amperage of the circuit, bringing the voltage up.

When we cause shorts in the correct area of ring, called the peak short, we certainly could successfully gain an output. I can't say whether or not there would be an overunity, but if there was more energy than it had in the input, I'd have to say that the energy was to be collected or harvested by wasted energy surrounding the device. We can't get something for nothing. That is impossible. If it were possible, it would mean we could input 2 watts and output 20 watts without any other input. Just because something isn't wired or you can't see wires doesn't mean we can't harvest energy wirelessly. Tesla did it, others did it, and it is possible even though science has said the techniques are or were impossible.

RF systems can harvest energy from other places, and I do believe there is an aether, which has puzzled many since science has denounced this ability after JP Morgan interfered with the calculations of Maxwell, requesting that Hendrik Lorentz rewrite the formulas to eliminate the true formula he had showing free energy to be a possibility, which it truly is since we can obtain this using magnetic manipulation as Tom Bearden and Don Smith have shown and proven.

I consider myself to be a nobody compared to these 2, however I have been climbing the ladder with my 15 plus years of electrical experimentation using radiant energy, pulsing, shorting coils and other technologies. I will eventually come up with the circuit you speak of and I will display it online when I have more time. I already have the components and other parts necessary, I just need to come up with a circuit diagram of my own to make this all happen and then build and test it.

Coil shorting is one of the answers to free energy. I am fascinated by the outcome of multiple methods used in one circuit built and videod by Joseph Newman. I believe this technology is missing one simple step and will eventually address this myself or use the method added top what he already uses in a non mechanical means to see if ti can generate power without motion, however the task will be difficult to overcome the odds stacked against me since Joe's machine uses a very large and heavy flywheel to assist it in it's rotation to allow the weight of the rotor to run in a shorted condition, closed condition and opened condition, all in one creating one of the most efficient motors in the world.

Thanks for your post!

Marc
                Dezeinstein Technologies

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                I have been reading for a while, the threads in some websites about shorting the gen coil.

And I am starting to do tests with it.

All the videos and schematics I have seen are shorting the gen coil at the peak of the wave. This sounds good

ā€¦ but I have not seen anyone shorting the gen coil all the time, multiple times, not only when the sine wave is on the peek.
                So first I would like to know if you people think that is logical for you, as it is for me.
                Becauseā€¦ shorting at the peak would give the bigger spike, but we are wasting all the others possible spikes.

So regarding that, and since I donā€™t have a great electrical background, I was wondering if a self-oscillating circuit could be used to short a generator coil (PWM style) ??? . For example, use the oscillation of a joule thief to short a gen coil (placed in a rotor with magnets of course).
                ---
                Another question I would like to ask: Can I dump a capacitor into a coil? And expect the coil to be able to push an incoming magnet? And also get a radiant spike?
                My basic idea is to put gen coils, been shorted all the time, and storing the radiant output into a capacitor, then with the right timing discharge that cap into another coil to help the rotation of the device, and also gather the radiant spike of that cap dump into the coil. Is logical?

Thank you

Best

Alvaro Hernandorena

Comment

Yeah coil shorting is very interesting, I am about to start testing, coil shorting (air core vs iron core) vs low drag generator, etc.

About the coil shorting circuit there is no much mystery, I ended up with 2 mosfets source to source to make an AC switch, and those mosfets driven by a dual 555 PWM circuit, which is driven by a hall sensor to make it switch only on the peeks of the wave.

Turns out that my original idea of make the coil shorting all the time was a bad idea, because the drag is horrible that way, on the advanced SG book is explained that near TDC the DRAG is less because the force is almost perpendicular to the rotation, so less drag near TDC. With coil shorting trigered by a hall is possible to decide where to short it and therefore get less drag.

Comment

Hi all I am sharing test data from my little machine.

I made a lot of tuning data, including cap dump duration, etc.

Until now I tested various modes, radiant mode alone, radiant mode + small drag on rotor, radiant mode + large drag on rotor, radiant mode + low draw generator, and the same but with generator mode.

In all modes I measured, trigger resistance, input amps, input volts, RPM, and dump duration.

the dump was controlled to dump all the time from the same voltage down to the same voltage.

Input voltage DC source 5 volts. Cap dump: 3000 uF, dumping from 12v down to 8v into 6 volts battery.

ConclusiĆ³n:

A) I ALWAYS have more output/input in multiple pulses per magnet pass. On 1 pulse per magnet I get the worse charging, and if I go max speed making the "trigger swift" I get even less charging.

B) Adding load to the rotor improves charging, just slowing it down!. the electrical COP goes up.

C) Since the better charging occurs on low RPM, and since the low drag generator output is better on high RPM I can't get a good benefit out of it. Because the gen coil start to generate decent voltage when the RPM is high, near 1 pulse per magnet, but there is the worst charging also. so...

I still have to do the same tests using coil shorting on the gen coil, instead of low drag generator, coil shorting is going to drag the rotor all the time and not just on high RPM so the results might get better.

In all tests I calculated electrical COP (I know that the ssg electrical COP should always be less than 1, but I still calculated to have a reference).

I calculated electrical cop getting "Joules in (watts per second) then Joules in per hour, and then I got the jouls per dump (joules in cap at 12v - joules in cap at 8v). etc etc.

- best electrical COPs

(drag 1 = gen coil been just short circuited with 2 diodes in series, drag 2 = gen coil been shorted with 1 diode, that drag is just drag, no recovery, it was just to slow the rotor down).

- radiant mode: 0,358
                    - radiant mode with drag 1: 0,437
                    - radiant mode with drag 2: 0,364
                    - radiant mode with low drag generator: 0,327
                    - gen mode: 0,43
                    - gen mode with drag 1: 0,459
                    - gen mode with drag 2: 0,386
                    - gen mode with low drag generator: 0,41

Here are all excel files with data
                    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WZpeXNESFJQaTQ

I want to ask, can you guys share your data to calculate electrical COP on larger machines??? (mine is small, very small).

if you could share, amp draw + voltage input + cap dump data (voltage dump, dumping from X volts, to X volts and dump period, in milliseconds or whatever. it would be great so I have other data to compare with.

best,

Alvaro
                    Last edited by AlvaroHN; 04-04-2017, 08:06 AM. Reason: adding files

Comment

• Anyone? please guys share data from ur machines so I can calculate and evaluate my machine, I need amps in, volts in, dump frequency and dump voltage max and top.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

• Hi all, yesterday I made more runs on my little machine, measuring electrical COP (to have a reference point, it takes less time than do the same with charging battery cycles).

This where the numbers I posted before, of the previous runs

- radiant mode: 0,358
                        - radiant mode with drag 1: 0,437
                        - radiant mode with drag 2: 0,364
                        - radiant mode with low drag generator: 0,327
                        - gen mode: 0,43
                        - gen mode with drag 1: 0,459
                        - gen mode with drag 2: 0,386
                        - gen mode with low drag generator: 0,41

- the drag1 and drag2 corresponds to having a generator coil been shorted all the time with 1 diode or 2 diodes in series, not connected to anything else, the gen coil was just mechanical drag, no recovery.

- when it says "with low drag generator" it means the gen coil was connected to the cap dump, both ssg output and gen coil output to the same cap dump.

Yesterday I made 2 more tuning runs adding coil shorting to the gen coil. And using all possible trigger winding resistances, waiting 20 mins and writing down the data. Here are the best COPs:

-radiant more + coil shorting: 0,49 (way more than radiant mode alone or any other modes I tried with radiant mode).

- gen mode + coil shorting: 0,57.

Both outputs from the ssg and the coil shorting circuit was connected to the same cap dump.

The coil shorting circuit is a hall sensor feeding a dual 555 PWM circuit feeding 2 MOSFETS source to source to make the switch AC.

I was just shorting one side of the gen coil sine wave. I should add a second hall to do it on both sides. The shorting frecuency while the hall is ON was set to about 20Khz and the duty around 80%, it was more "coil unshorting" than "coil shorting" it gives back more power and drags the rotor more, but it is obvious looking at the numbers that the SSG circuit is more efficient if is slowed down.

- radiant mode alone was: 0.358 and with coil shorting was 0,49, which is 36% more.
                        - gen mode alone was 0.43 and with coil shorting it was 0,57 which is 32% more.

I still would love to know which is the electrical COP of a Vanilla normal size SSG, to compare, I know my numbers are crap, probably because of the geometry of my setup, my coils are not standard.

About the one pulse per magnet. My charging is the worse always on one pulse per magnet, if you look at the excel sheets you will notice that , it's like on max speed the COP goes down. At least on regarding cap dump frequency.

Have to study why the trigger winding have looses like everybody says, and need to find a solution for that. I might try to not use the trigger winding and use a hall or reed to trigger the transistors, maybe the diode in the bases should go away also. I have to try that.

Also I want to try to redirect the dump of the cap into the battery through a coil in the rotor with the timing to push the wheel more. Probably I would need to have a very low impedance coil there.

here are the numbers from the coil shorting runs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...ew?usp=sharing

best,

Alvaro
                        Last edited by AlvaroHN; 04-10-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Hi Alvaro,

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                          Anyone? please guys share data from ur machines so I can calculate and evaluate my machine, I need amps in, volts in, dump frequency and dump voltage max and top.

best,

Alvaro
                          Look at this old thread for results that I and some others posted back in 2014. Of course no two machines are exactly the same. There are 9 pages to this thread. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1538

Comment

• Thank you Gary, I will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                            X