Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorting the gen coil with PWM? .. and other things.

I do not have any of my machines or my oscope as they have been in a storage locker in Georgia for about a year. Tried to go to college after I got out of the military but it backfired and I been screwed since. Even homeless for a while. As for the unbelieve-able. Don’t believe it. Don’t care its is in my expierience that if it moves a magnet then normal current got to the cap. Why don't you prove you have pure radiant and that it Does move a magnet. Charge a cap and discharge it through a meter if the current reads on the meter during discharge there was normal current in the cap regardless of what you think you put in it.

Nikola tesla even said radiant was the charge "before" current came....magnetic inductive fields are created by current....so how can it work that way if it is not supposed to according to the genius we are all learning from. Always ready to be told im wrong...but my version has been proven to me by me and im not conviced i am wrong cause you did something different with a different machine i have never seen. i know i put a LOT of radiant power through a coil with a magnet held a small distance away (like 1/4 inch) and pulsed the coil through a meter. the current meter stayed zero the voltage meter dropped as would be expected and not a damn thing happened to the magnet. either pole. I repeated it about 100 times trying to see if i missed somthing then when i saw the magnet move i figured i finally did it right...actually i blew a diode and normal current got in the cap!
    Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014 at 09:49 PM.

As i said before i don't believe it, you can believe that i do believe as you say. I say prove it.

How are you creating this radiantly charged capacitor? my guess its just a bog standard SG a single diode from the coil, with a capacitor on the output. if you can measure it with a meter its got current, meters have resistance no meter is perfect.

What you are saying is that you have a capacitor charged with a different form of electricity, how did you do it? it must be pretty special.

Isn't radiant electricity A "different form of electricity"

John Bedini tells you, you can’t read it on a meter...in multiple videos he says you cannot read current on the meter. That’s why people don’t get it. They cannot see "power" but they can see the voltage....physics would call that a horrible source of energy but it charges batteries. The resistance has nothing to do with it ...I have hooked the output of the machine through a 3 amp analog meter and while charging the current meter stayed zero...LIKE IT SHOULD. I have no doubt you don’t believe me because your stuck thinking a different form of electricity will do the same thing normal electricity does.

The machine was a microwave oven transformer that I was pulsing from an arduino controlled 3055 circuit. It would draw less that 100 mA at 12v giving me 292 volt spikes. (that I do have a video of if you would like to see it) in that video I also showed the cap bank witch I was wrong about before it is 12000 uf I thought I only had 10 I re-counted. I also used a sg circuit but instead of a bike wheel I used a vcr drive motor because its basically a flywheel in itself. I put a disc of about 15-20 magnets on it ...it gave me a rapid double pulse then pause (got a video of that to).

Btw it is not special it is what all my radiant machines have done. And I can't help but see a condescending tone that I do not appreciate we are all here to help each other...unless you have a better idea?
    Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014 at 10:33 PM.

this window motor charges cap and runs on cap
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBmaDqj578

For systems that do that all i can think is they are trigering radiant to cause a normal flow or something....i just know that there were multiple ocasions where i would see no current and no magnetism from my charged caps. Thats all i said. not saying you cannot run a motor from a cap thats absolutely possible. I am saying when "I" charge a cap with pure radiant i got nothing in the form of magnetism. If it can be done great. mine didnt.

maybe in that system the radiant applied back to the battery somehow charges it to allow the current to pulse in and out of the power out side instead of pulsing out then out then out. wich would make it possible for the forward current to be used pulled back in by a radiant spike then used again. it makes sense to me instead of two different electricities doing the same thing.
    Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014 at 11:43 PM.

i have all ways thought it was very low currant not NO CURRANT CK AGAIN bet there is low currant
    t always measured very low currant out
    thats why we did the 1 ohm test

f you are talking about the one ohm "test" then that is where you REPLACE the charge battery with the resistor to see if it heats up. when it does not that tells you it is a currentless charge.

even a 1 ohm resistor will reduce your current draw a bit, its like a speed bump for the electrons... and those little batteries have much less potential in them. think about a big bucket and a little bucket with water in it, which one has more potential?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    Isn't radiant electricity A "different form of electricity"

John Bedini tells you, you can’t read it on a meter...in multiple videos he says you cannot read current on the meter. That’s why people don’t get it. They cannot see "power" but they can see the voltage....physics would call that a horrible source of energy but it charges batteries. The resistance has nothing to do with it ...I have hooked the output of the machine through a 3 amp analog meter and while charging the current meter stayed zero...LIKE IT SHOULD. I have no doubt you don’t believe me because your stuck thinking a different form of electricity will do the same thing normal electricity does.

The machine was a microwave oven transformer that I was pulsing from an arduino controlled 3055 circuit. It would draw less that 100 mA at 12v giving me 292 volt spikes. (that I do have a video of if you would like to see it) in that video I also showed the cap bank witch I was wrong about before it is 12000 uf I thought I only had 10 I re-counted. I also used a sg circuit but instead of a bike wheel I used a vcr drive motor because its basically a flywheel in itself. I put a disc of about 15-20 magnets on it ...it gave me a rapid double pulse then pause (got a video of that to).

Btw it is not special it is what all my radiant machines have done. And I can't help but see a condescending tone that I do not appreciate we are all here to help each other...unless you have a better idea?

Radiant Electricity is the Inverted form of the 'Known' form of Electricity that we know on the academic terms..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

I am saying when "I" charge a cap with pure radiant i got nothing in the form of magnetism.
    I am sorry but according to Bearden and others a capacitor transposes, what you call radiant, into electron current. Now I could see that if you were to switch on and off the capacitor fast enough, you could harvest what John Bedini and others call radiant as it does in fact preceded the current flow... But apparently it takes switch times under 5ns. Is that what you are doing? If so please explain.

http://johnbedini.net/john34/bedinibearden.html

-Dave Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    I am sorry but according to Bearden and others a capacitor transposes, what you call radiant, into electron current. Now I could see that if you were to switch on and off the capacitor fast enough, you could harvest what John Bedini and others call radiant as it does in fact preceded the current flow... But apparently it takes switch times under 5ns. Is that what you are doing? If so please explain.

http://johnbedini.net/john34/bedinibearden.html

-Dave Wing
    This is what i thought, http://johnbedini.net/john34/bedinibearden.html you see the sparks flying off on the second picture? that's the magnetic current taking with it pieces of the conductors.
    unless you can switch FAST, Extra ordinarily fast the magnetic current will flow.

Charging a capacitor with any voltage source results in the same effect, it is the switching speed, remember the Tesla story about the DC power line switches? that results in the gaseous impulse waves.