Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey, Meg, Bedini, Leedskalnin machine what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    Volty,

so here is my answer for the magnets..... John said they are the only ones that work correctly in the configuration to harvest the energy correctly. barium magnets don't mind being switched... not in a pole sense, but in a make/break sense. and John has built kromrey's with different magnets, he said the only ones that work are BaFe.... there is also a "grind" test you can do to them to determine the magnet. all the info is in the kromrey DVD http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds/eftv_1...?category=dvds

as far as I know JB has the only working device on the planet.... that is O.U. there are several in his shop, he only runs the one in the DVD. the magnets get cold, the air coming out of the machine is cold.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,
    John's machine is G-Field generator, a refinement in the kromrey Generator, he studied the kromrey and further reduced the coil impedence to improve the draglessness of the generator.
    I also think he further improved it to higher order which is still known to me at this point in time, this is what he claims in the video that can achive COP as high as 320.
    about the magnets running cold.. i think the core along with a portion of the coils get hot if the outputs are not conneted to a 'load' (opposite to a standard Faraday Induction system which immediately gets hot upon a short circuit and current flow(Hot current) in the circuit. In the G-field the heat evokes inside out from the core and that too when the associated coils are OPEN at the load terminals.(it is the heat in the core that is transfered to the enclosing coils and not the coils themselves that heat.
    Now in the situation when the output is SHORTED, Magnetic Current flow in the coils which is Cold-Electricity and is similar to a CHARGING Capacitor. if you use a single diode it would charge the hell out of Battery and if you use a FWBR it would possibly expolde a Capacitor!!
    The Bloch wall of the system is extended at the Gap between the poles pieces and the Magnet poles and the Dielectricity(Converted Electricity) pumped into the conductors of the coils.
    The Air blowing between the gaps appear to be refridgerating or adibetically cooling but how much it goes below from the room temperature is the question..
    in the DVD John even shows that the Charge battery runs activily cold... just wondering as to why he did not use a digital IR thermometer to make this evident!!
    Sparky (Sweet Floyed) also had freezing coils.....EV gray's motor had condensation issues due to active cooling..!! all these things look like a common design to the coils configuartion..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X