Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kromrey, Meg, Bedini, Leedskalnin machine what do you think?

Is there any "solid" proof that the kromrey needs iron or any particular pole piece? I know certain characteristics are needed for the build up and collapse of magnetism. that is why I have not cast cores. If I can find out that it does work then that is perfect. But if steel will work...why would I go through paying 38$ for 1 pound of the liquid stuff (witch I would need more) and the steel shot, when I could just buy a 1/2' thick 1' x 1' sheet of steel for around 504 then just machine them out? If I can’t find iron and I am going to use steel anyways I think I will just get normal steel and cut out exactly what I want. It will make it look good to witch is never bad thank you for the input though had no idea there was a metal putty out there that may come in handy someday!

you need ductile iron for the cores, you can get ductile iron rod from McMaster carr in 1 inch diameter pieces. it machines easily on a small lathe. you need a non ferrous shaft, brass works well. the magnets need to be barium ferrite. the pole ends of the coil need to be as close as possible to the magnetic keepers. you want a good solid magnetic lock.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi Tom,

Why Barrium-Ferrite magnets "Need" for Kromrey? VTA info says they are not conductive and Ohm meter is how to spot them per no conduct.

IF it electrical isolation that is needed, why not just shrink tube the magnets?

Thanks in advance for your revealing answer ! :-)

I have been wondering the barium thing for a while also... I have heard that they can be made to self oscillate and things like that but I don't quite understand how that works in the kromrey. If the magnet poles oscillate so north becomes south becomes north and so-on. When do they flip and why? I can imagine if you had a magnet next to a coil and made it oscillate it would induce oscillations in the coil therefore power. but in a system that makes a magnetic loop and breaks it...what is the purpose of needing oscillating magnets when the coils already rotates to oscillate the opposite poles to the coil.

as for the iron stuff THANK YOU Tom c I looked all over probably about 50-60 searches and could not find iron anywhere....then you throw one name at me and they have everything. AWSOME!

Volty,

so here is my answer for the magnets..... John said they are the only ones that work correctly in the configuration to harvest the energy correctly. barium magnets don't mind being switched... not in a pole sense, but in a make/break sense. and John has built kromrey's with different magnets, he said the only ones that work are BaFe.... there is also a "grind" test you can do to them to determine the magnet. all the info is in the kromrey DVD http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds/eftv_1...?category=dvds

as far as I know JB has the only working device on the planet.... that is O.U. there are several in his shop, he only runs the one in the DVD. the magnets get cold, the air coming out of the machine is cold.

Tom C

barium is a good dielectric resonator material. it has a slow magnetic relaxation time, and a high reflectivity to the em spectrum (opacity) and therefore a very good electrical conductor
    this is why its used as a transducer as (barium titinate) and as a contrast agent in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and in high temperature superconductors

also trying to condition magnets sounds like hogwash to me.

Does anyone know if he uses barium ferrite in the 7109671 patent. if he uses them in that i will definatly switch my game plan but as mine will work just like that patent with an extra magnetic loop if he uses neo's to get it to work i may still try those. Aslo would i even be able to find 1/2" x 1/2" x 1" barium magnets from what i understand they are kinda hard to find. The dimensions are kind of important to what i am trying so i have to have those size magnets (whatever kind i use).

I do not know, depending upon when he made the machine it is highly likely. the big magnets that are on the idle motor on the shaft of the Ferris wheel are also BaFe. you can get them from China now I believe, for a long time they were banned....

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/bari...te-magnet.html

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    you need ductile iron for the cores, you can get ductile iron rod from McMaster carr in 1 inch diameter pieces. it machines easily on a small lathe. you need a non ferrous shaft, brass works well. the magnets need to be barium ferrite. the pole ends of the coil need to be as close as possible to the magnetic keepers. you want a good solid magnetic lock.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,

What about Aluminum Shaft. Easy to machine as well... the core (with their pole pieces)will have their center through which is passed the Non-Magnetic Shaft, don't you think the Magnetic path is narrowed near the centre..?
    Rgds,
    Farady88.

i found some that are 24 x 12 x 10 mm i think those are the closest size i can find. as for the magnetic shaft my rotor that holds the magnets will either be aluminum or plastic of some sort. i am leaning towards aluminum because if i cut notches into the rotor to slide the magnets in then the magnets are "shielded " on three sides ...i believe that leedskalnin was the one that talked about wrapping one material around another to make a stronger pole?

I did some research on the bariums last night...came accross this http://books.google.com/books?id=0Rm...illate&f=false has anyone tried getting power from the blotch wall like this when charging discharging a magnetic loop. Such as puting a bifilar that is shorted on one end up to the blotch wall of a running kromrey type device.