Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey, Meg, Bedini, Leedskalnin machine what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kromrey, Meg, Bedini, Leedskalnin machine what do you think?

HI, this being my first post I would firstly like to give a HUGE wholehearted thank you to any and every person that shares their information and discoveries. I believe that IDEAS are free, someone can realize it before anyone else, but the possibility was around long before them so it therefore can never be possessed. On the other hand I believe credit is due to the people that did have discoveries because they didn’t discover it without hard work involved. What I am going to be talking about is not MY IDEA as I have stated my belief on that. It is however what I have come up with that I have not seen anywhere else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	whole thing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	51162
    This device is something I have NOT built yet. However I have been building other bedini /leedskalnin/ everyone else type of motors and learned and studied a lot about all there workings and I think I have a way to put it all together. The device will use effects from the Raymond Kromreys’ g-field converter, Tom Bearden and a few other guys Motionless Energy Generator or MEG, John Bedinis’ PAT: 7109671, and Leedskalnins’ Perpetual Motion Holder. So I think it would be wise to go over the points in those machines that will benefit this one device. I am not going into detail on there workings just pointing out what parts I took from each device to make mine.

Kromrey converter
    Here is a very basic drawing of a Kromrey converter. The main idea is simple. Make and break a magnetic flux path. The effect I am looking for out of this one is the cold electricity (of course) and the speed up under load, for some reason that seems like it would be beneficial in a free radiant energy machine. Well-MAGNETIC LOOP, and specifically wound coils (more on that later) should do that.

Name:	kromrey straight.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	51161

Motionless Energy Generator
    Again you can see that it is a magnetic loop device. It may be weird but I look at this thing and see a magnetic transistor where we supply the base (trigger like bedini says) and the magnetism supplies the emitter collector current. What I want from this is that effect. Because there is another path for the magnetic flux it is easy to switch it from one side to the other, therefore a small control signal controls a large flow of usable energy. (From what I understand people have proven the Meg idea does not work, but I believe it may work in this machine I'll explain later)

Bedini PAT: 7109671
    What do you see? A magnetic loop! What I want here is simple – the whole thing. It works and I believe is cop >1 correct? It was kind of funny I have been researching bedini and Bearden and tesla for years and never saw this patent for some reason until I had designed a machine where part of it is almost identical to this. So as you can imagine when I saw the patent I about $h** my pants because right there was proof that I was thinking on the right track.

Leedskalnin PERPETUAL MOTION HOLDER
    Same thing as the last one... What is it-Magnetic loop?

My design
    The first thought I had when I sat down to start designing what I was thinking was, none of the generators “breaks a loop that makes a loop” except for the Meg that’s all it does. So I wanted to design a generator with magnets that make a closed loop (just like the bedini patent) but also when it makes a loop it breaks a loop and when it breaks a loop it makes a loop. Well if you look at bedinis’ patent it’s basically half of a Meg. So I added the other half. If you can imagine a rotor spinning magnets between the two open prongs with all the magnets opposite in polarity from the core (Meg type) magnets what would happen. My thinking is, as the magnet on the rotor approaches the core. The flux that is already circulating in the core (because of its magnet) is attracted to the flux of the incoming magnet more than it is attracted to its own opposite pole. Therefore the flux would break in the outer loop (causing a voltage in the outer coils from the collapse in the field) and build a loop through the rotor magnet (making another voltage in those coils). From here it got fun for me thinking about the possibilities. 1 if a small coil was placed between the rotor magnet and the inner coils, could I not run this like a meg using a small pulse once the rotor magnet is passed center canceling its attraction(it would only need to pulse a small pulse because then the out-swing of the magnet would be easier, because the farther the magnet gets away the less the pulse needs to be to repel so instead of a push...it would be a trigger pulse right after center to take away the attraction and momentum will do the rest) and letting it continue to spin. Also would that not also cause a voltage in both generator coil sets again, as one loop is broken and the outer one made again. It seems like it would to me. 2 I could run it like a normal generator with a drive motor that continuously makes and breaks the connection through force then you should get 4 pulses from every pole one positive and one negative, from the inner coils near the rotor and the outer coils. 3 Could I use it as a self driving motor using the energy created from the in-swing of the rotor to pulse the trigger coil during the out-swing and causing the return voltage in the outer coils then add it to the in-swing of the next magnet so the pulse is stronger, therefore driving it faster and faster?

Name:	core.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	51158Click image for larger version

Name:	cutout.top.angles.jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	51159Click image for larger version

Name:	cutout.with.timing.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	51160

One last thing I did differently in this motor. because there are 16 magnets on the rotor that will lock into place, it would be very hard to lock unlock all at the same time. So i used math to figure out how to put cores so that as one magnet is 1/2 way on the core the oppsite is 1/2 way off. along with 1/4 on 1/4 off 3/4 on 3/4 off. once i got it set up in my design the right way you can see that for the rotor to spin around one time 16 magnets go by every single pole in 1/4 width of the magnet steps. every time a magnet moves 1/4 of its width a core receives a pulse from the magnet set that is aligned coming in and the one aligned going out. (its pretty simple but incredibly hard to describe what i mean i will try to post pictures)
    I have not decided what I will try first probably running it like a generator to at least prove it puts out radiant. As for the coils...I plan on doing what bedini does to "split the positive" (at least I think I have it right). For a while now I have had this simple statement in my head that I am trying to bring into this machine. To me "free energy" would have to be a "self-ordering" energy. By that I mean that the energy cannot be forced into or out of the load. I believe a true FE system would cause a potential that causes a force inside the load. Basically a voltage that never supplies current would cause a current in the connected load that attempts to equalize the potential by building a potential opposite it in the load. The way I think you do it is what I have come to understand bedini does in his back-emf motor. if you have counter wound coils (one cw and one c-cw) on each core looking at the kromrey you would have positive on both outside wires on top and both negative wires on the outside for the bottom coil. I picture this if the circuit basically goes positive negative positive-on the top and negative positive negative on the bottom (the middle polarity is the connections between coils) then when you hook up the top to bottom you make a broken voltage that when used collapses in on itself and never pushes or pulls from the generator side...nature pushes in on the load. well A-D-D is catching up to me and I am loosing my train of thought and can't think of anything I missed so please ask questions if I left something out or forgot it all together. Thank you for you time. Peace and freedom to all.

also I apologize if this is not very smooth of a post I have been editing it in word for weeks adding and taking out.

forgot pictures

Name:	meg.jpg
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	46500Click image for larger version

Name:	bedini back-emf.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	46499Click image for larger version

Name:	pmh.jpg
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	46501
    i could not get these pictures to upload when i edited the first post so i put them here for a quick reference.

Comment

You're on the right track in combining all these concepts to make a better machine. We are doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
        We are doing the same thing.
        I shared my machine...What have you guys come up with. Also glad to see someone comment. I was beginning to get nervous. I have not yet decided on core material yet I am thinking iron but I can't locate any that I can machine (besides weight bench plates) into the cores any sugestions?

Comment

ceramic alnico ferrite magnets - use silicone steel transformer laminates, copper coated r60 welding rods, coat hanger wire - order of preference

neodymium iron boron - air core, black sand, fine iron powder - again order of preference.

you can use a fine iron powder or black sand mixed with an epoxy or styrene based monomer in differing amounts for any magnetic permeability you desire, probably more suited to the more powerful magnets i think, another thing is they are easy to cast into any shape, word of warning do it in layers bit by bit, or you will end up with all the magnetic material clumped at the bottom.

before you decide on core material you need to decide on magnet type as you will have to buy this at cost, also you need to decide on switching which will largely be based on magnet type (go with optical if you can if not hall, inductive is very limiting)

your drawing looks like a beast, goodluck
          BMW
          Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 09-05-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Thank you ...this is not my first build of something like this so I just need to finish getting enough money for everything. Because I want to run it as a generator I am going to use neo's (1/2" x 1/2" x 1") that is the size they have to be in order to work with the dimensions I have drawn here. I am however thinking of possible using 2 ( 1/2" x 1/4" x 1") and putting the poles together making one super magnet of the earlier dimensions. Not sure about that yet. As for the switching it will be hall sensor most likely each core will be on its own separate circuit for the power pulse when I try to run it motor-gen style. As for pure generator mode it will be run by a motor with a pulley system so I will need no switching. YES it looks like a beast. believe it or not though the whole thing is only going to be 12" x 12" because the way the geometry is to offset the magnets as described if I went bigger I have to use way more magnets or the same number of magnets but they would be 1" x 1" x 2" or something like that and those are about 20-30 dollar magnets I would guess. I have a bunch of laminates from microwave t-former cores but they still are not quite big enough I need the cores to be exactly 1/2" x 1/2". Is there anywhere that makes custom cut laminates?

Comment

Do the cast cores perform as well as laminates or solid iron/steel? also if i were to pack as much magnetite as possible into the resin, almost make it like a soft putty, then shape it would that work rather than doing a lot of layers. as you can see i have to make 17 cores that are 3 inches long and 2 inches tall so it would take a long time to do it that way. i want the cores to be nice and solid because i am going to be machining this with very close tolerances to minimize losses in the magnetic gaps so everything has to be solid and precise or machinable to precision.

Comment

I have no idea it depends on your design entirely, and what you are trying to achieve.
                building something first out without any testing whatsoever will mean you are relying entirely on you brain for the working of the entire machine, its okay if you are tesla, but maybe you want to do some small scale testing on a single segment and see what results you get from that first?
                I always make a crude prototype, that way you haven't spent much and when you finally decide on a design, you haven't wasted all your money on something that doesn't work the way you want.
                as you have oven transformer laminates, i would redesign so you can use these, cut the middle section out of them and redesign to use them, they are the correct material and easily available.

Comment

I am NOT tesla however I do things kind of the way he does..i do do it in my head and I walk through every posibility step by step in my head. as for the scale thing there is just simply no way to test this in a scale model. unless i have like .005 tolerances. and as for the test everyone has already done it for me. bedini's patent shows exactly the same kind of construction i just give the broken loop a place to go...i have thought about it for a couple months now. the only thing i could build to scale would be one core of this size and I probably will test one out. once i get everything set up to build. There are things that i believe will benifit this machine when i get it completely together. so testing one core will show me what to expect from the output but i want to see what happens when i offset the cores the way i have. So I’m building it. I figured ill probably have about 200 dollars in it once done 100 for wire 50 for magnets and 50 for the core material...everything else is most likely coming from vcr spindles and spare pieces from my friends machine shop(garage).

Comment

why dont you test a single stage before you move onto a ring would be my suggestion.

Comment

I am going to, but I am thinking about it like this. I know that a core, without the end I have added, works, as you can see in the bedini patent. So there is no point in testing what has been tested. I am going to make a core with the end like mine and try that but no matter what happens I am building the big one. 1 because this is my hobby so I don’t mind spending 200 every few months to try something new 2. I have been running everything through my head for about a year now for THIS machine I have had the idea that long but took a year to think about it. So I am fairly certain that all my research on coil windings and the concepts in this machine will pay off in some way. 3. Basically I want to see what happens when I build the whole thing...if I got absolutely nothing out of the coils I would still build it. To see if I can make changes because I believe this will work. Other things I have thought were cool ideas but this one just clicks for me.

walter russell says everything is a cycle every action causes a reaction that in turn causes the action again in a cycle. noone up until this idea (unless i missed one somewhere) has put that thinking into magnetic loops. every time a magnetic loop is broken in this machine it creates another magnetic loop wich when broken cause the first magnetic loop again. So action reaction action. along with the action of the incoming magnet canceling the drag of the outgoing magnet would cause (if it works) the machine to spin as though there were no magnetic locking or "coging" but it would actually lock very strongly . But the drive would never see it because of the equalization in drag and pull forces.
                      Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-06-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

i wrote a reply and it disapeared and i dont feel like re-writing it so ill shorten it. Basically all the test have been done for me by people testing the devices above. bedinis patent is basically the same thing as my machine but i use alot more poles and offset them and add a secondary core loop. if i wired up the coils the way bedini has them it will at least work the way his does and with a big machine with more poles it will put out more power. So the thing is i want to build this because i have been reworking the machine in my head and cad programs for about a year and i want to se it run regardless of what it does...if it becomes a really cool mantel piece "so what".

Comment

okay thats not a problem, bear in mind often the case on patents there is a 'key' factor deliberately missed or changed in a way to make anyone trying to copy it fail, a prime example is the capacitor plague that happened several years ago, manufacturers in china copied from a patent an electrolyte solution that was deliberately altered to stop exactly that, as a result cheap consumer electronics were failing at an unbelievable rate.
                          if you have it worked out in your as you say this shouldn't be a problem.
                          Cant wait to see it up and running, it looks very much like peter lindermans old motor that produced some impressive torque.

Comment

did he have a name for it... i know if i run this as a motor. every revolution would be broken into 272 pulses instead of a couple so if i used small pulses it should still have great torque. because i think of it like an impact wrench or something pulsing is where the power is so if it takes 272 pulses to turn one time it should be very strong. the i can also turn it around and drive it with a motor causing 272 positive pulses and 272 negative pulses. so 100 rpm would be around 450 htz...i have a 28,000 rpm motor i may be using...extreme overkill but i want to test different speeds of course...even the fast ones.

No one else has anything to say got like 100 views and only one person interested....

Comment

Lindeman had one called the rotary attraction motor, don't know what the other one was called, he has designed a few of them.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X