X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
    how is that pulsing at both terminals?

and

No, what you and Tom are talking about is not the same thing and surely not what JB meant by ringing the bell twice. However, if you think it is, please expand more descriptive rather than encrypted.
    Hey Min2oly,
    Switches are substitute for Capacitors in a way…(Tesla Impulse ) of one type of geometry i mean Temporal and NOT Spatial geometry of 3 co-ordiantes.. Temporal co-ordinates are Bipolar and directional so essentially you have w two type of Capacitors geometry. when you use the 1984 Single battery machine, you alter the ON-State and the OFF state side of the switching compared to what you when you use the SG in the full -regauge mode.
    I can also say that there is an equivalent sense to this when you need to charge the front/ primary and then you call that as 'Bridging the gap at once' where you need to isolate the SG circuit and from the dump Capacitor and completely connected to the primary battery.
    Yes..so Ring the bell twice at the secondary and Bridge the gap at once at the Primary... which is to Regauge Positive Radiant at primary and Negative Radiant at the secondary...two different Energies Asymmetrically Regauged.
    the complete circuit to ring the bell twice is present in plane sight in JB's Old sight and also in other patents that i studied that is not owned by JB.
    rest is all left to how any individual assimilates the concept.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Why don't you just show us which circuit you are talking about...

your words usually make some sense I can grasp onto, I can't make sense of most you write here...
      there is a constant mixing of key words with skewed definitions that don't match...
      can you explain in simple layman's terms so we can all understand your point.

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hey Min2oly,
      Switches are substitute for Capacitors in a way…(Tesla Impulse ) of one type of geometry i mean Temporal and NOT Spatial geometry of 3 co-ordiantes.. Temporal co-ordinates are Bipolar and directional so essentially you have w two type of Capacitors geometry. when you use the 1984 Single battery machine, you alter the ON-State and the OFF state side of the switching compared to what you when you use the SG in the full -regauge mode.
      I can also say that there is an equivalent sense to this when you need to charge the front/ primary and then you call that as 'Bridging the gap at once' where you need to isolate the SG circuit and from the dump Capacitor and completely connected to the primary battery.
      Yes..so Ring the bell twice at the secondary and Bridge the gap at once at the Primary... which is to Regauge Positive Radiant at primary and Negative Radiant at the secondary...two different Energies Asymmetrically Regauged.
      the complete circuit to ring the bell twice is present in plane sight in JB's Old sight and also in other patents that i studied that is not owned by JB.
      rest is all left to how any individual assimilates the concept.
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Why don't you just show us which circuit you are talking about...

your words usually make some sense I can grasp onto, I can't make sense of most you write here...
        there is a constant mixing of key words with skewed definitions that don't match...
        can you explain in simple layman's terms so we can all understand your point.
        Hi Min2Oly,
        Yes, thank you for your understanding!! i'm in the process of writting this Science and would eventually be ready with a book that speaks this Tesla's wisdom.
        My intention here is to teach the Tesla Wisdom by setting up pointers in the direction of experimentation to people who are inclined to understand the Science and not something like a spoon feeding and ready for a DIY situation..
        Over the years I have found that most patents speak the Science themselves at least in the cases of Radiant Energy.. why do'nt people who experiment read them even if they do it again and again..i did this for years..and thats how you learn..and believe me there is no subsituite to learning..because it teaches you more than the original ''feeding'' given to you.
        The beauty of a Patent is to Learn them... replicate them..ect... that's how i look at it.
        I gather the same spirit from most of the Moderator's here.. and i stand by them.
        Its not my intention to be rude, hope you understand my sentiments.
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.

Comment

You see, now these words are comprehendable, your previous babble is not. You say you want to set up pointers however your pointers are aimless. I call BS you do not understand what you are talking about. You try to sound like you do but you don't. Let's turn this around and actually give some real explanations if you feel I am wrong. You say you are "writing this science" let's prove it, why not reword your last post so that it is comprehendible. and show us this circuit you talk about...

Hi Min2Oly,
          Yes, thank you for your understanding!! i'm in the process of writting this Science and would eventually be ready with a book that speaks this Tesla's wisdom.
          My intention here is to teach the Tesla Wisdom by setting up pointers in the direction of experimentation to people who are inclined to understand the Science and not something like a spoon feeding and ready for a DIY situation..
          Over the years I have found that most patents speak the Science themselves at least in the cases of Radiant Energy.. why do'nt people who experiment read them even if they do it again and again..i did this for years..and thats how you learn..and believe me there is no subsituite to learning..because it teaches you more than the original ''feeding'' given to you.
          The beauty of a Patent is to Learn them... replicate them..ect... that's how i look at it.
          I gather the same spirit from most of the Moderator's here.. and i stand by them.
          Its not my intention to be rude, hope you understand my sentiments.
          Best Regards,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Richard,
            thank you for your advice !
            Here the PCB corrected.
            Should the traces be even wider ?
            Any other suggestion ?
            In your opinion the chips are correctly connected ?
            Any other suggestion would be very much appreciated...
            all the best
            Cla

Click image for larger version

Name:	comp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	49825
            Last edited by claudio; 05-03-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

You see, now these words are comprehendable, your previous babble is not. You say you want to set up pointers however your pointers are aimless. I call BS you do not understand what you are talking about. You try to sound like you do but you don't. Let's turn this around and actually give some real explanations if you feel I am wrong. You say you are "writing this science" let's prove it, why not reword your last post so that it is comprehendible. and show us this circuit you talk about...
              Hi Min2oly,
              Lets not rift over this... its all my opinion..you take it or leave it.. someone else can reserve his perception of the subject.. every replicator here knows that the true stuff is not revealed and or what is taught is not to the full scale performane of the Technology and rightly so..
              its all in bits and pieces and told in mataphoric terms and also discriminative more often than not by most of the morderators if not all! so i urge you to keep the matter in its right spirit and let others do the same.
              No sarcsam Intended.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Min2oly,
                Lets not rift over this... its all my opinion..you take it or leave it.. someone else can reserve his perception of the subject.. every replicator here knows that the true stuff is not revealed and or what is taught is not to the full scale performane of the Technology and rightly so..
                Not true at all, I and many others including JB give/gave freely especially when asked.

its all in bits and pieces and told in mataphoric terms and also discriminative more often than not by most of the morderators if not all!
                If you want to continue living in a riddle of your own incomprehensible making that's on you.

so i urge you to keep the matter in its right spirit and let others do the same.
                No sarcsam Intended.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Look, just explain what you are trying to say in layman's terms or at least comprehensible terms. If you are truly writing a book of science to be taken seriously this should be a piece of cake...

Comment

Hi Claudio,

Have you built this circuit on a bread board to make sure it works as shown in the Schematic...?

It does not look like you have the cap pulser Mosfets hooked up correctly.....
                  The traces that connect the Mosfet's Source and Drain need fat traces too.

The 2 transistors that drive the opto are unnecessary, as the 555 can pull plenty of current to drive the LED in the opto.
                  Last edited by RS_; 05-03-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Hi Claudio,

I built and tried using the circuit shown in the "Intermediate Handbook" and it did work, but not real great as the charge voltage and dump voltages didn't change on the fly. They remained fixed wherever you set them with the pots. And it eventually blow out the FETs while I was adjusting the pots.

I gave up on that one and built the circuit that RS_ posted that was then modified by Nityesh Schnaderbeck . It worked much better for me!

The comparator works better than the timer for controlling voltages as the battery charges.
                    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 05-03-2018, 10:58 AM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Hi Claudio, Gary,

After studying Claudio's sch a little more, the BD243C's collector is connected to the wrong place. It is connected to the Neg of the charging batt, and not to the output of the regulator, or the Pos side of the cap. There is no voltage drop/bias across this Mosfet circuit that can trigger the Gates of the Mosfets.

If this Sch came from a A&P hand book, I think it is wrong, and needs to be fixed, and a new one sent to everybody that bought a hand book.
                      Refrence the Compartor Circuit Gary posted above to see the correct bias to apply to the Mosfet Gates's...

Gary, Nityesh, The D2 zener is not needed, unless you are blowing up Mosfet gates when charging 24V 36V or 48V Batts. And if that is happening, then you need to connect the collectors of the Opto and the BD243C to the 12V connection that powers the comparator, and up the amperage of the D5 Diode....
                      If the the Gate Power Max V is 12V regulated, than a 15V zener is just transient protection for the Mosfet's gate's, vs being a current drain through the BD243C on the Capture Cap when the V is 30 40 V+ on the 15V zener, across that transistors voltage drop....

Nityesh, good job on tweaking out that Sch I derived from JB's presentation.....

Aaron, Look at this please....
                      Last edited by RS_; 05-04-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hi RS,

If this Sch came from a P&A hand book, I think it is wrong, and needs to be fixed, and a new one sent to everybody that bought a hand book.
                        That is indeed the sch shown on page 47 of the Intermediate Handbook! As you pointed out, the BD243 collector should be connected to the Pos side of the cap and regulator.

It's been a few years ago that I built this and don't remember now if I corrected that error or not. All I remember is that it didn't deliver a very high discharge voltage across the charge battery and with only two Mosfets it blew them both out after awhile. I tore it all apart after that so can't go back and look at it now.

Nityesh, good job on tweaking out that Sch I derived from JB's presentation.....
                        I used four Mosfets when I built your Nityesh modified comparator as posted above, with only a few modifications of my own to add an LED that would flash each time it dumped the cap. I hand wired it on a perf board and used flattened out copper tubing to connect all the mosfets and caps with #8 cables to the charge battery. It seems to work pretty well and delivers a strong enough pulse to forcefully jerk a hand held magnet when held close to the 8 gauge battery cables.

Comment

Not true at all, I and many others including JB give/gave freely especially when asked.

If you want to continue living in a riddle of your own incomprehensible making that's on you.

Look, just explain what you are trying to say in layman's terms or at least comprehensible terms. If you are truly writing a book of science to be taken seriously this should be a piece of cake...
                          Hi Min2oly,
                          Yes KISS...Science is straight forward but Technology is made to look complicated especially when it comes to the Patent drafting part of it.
                          if you so feel that i do not understand a bit of anything of this Science...lets see if you can define these simple Scientific terms that are crux of the very technology.
                          1) Asymmetrical and Symmetrical Gauging
                          2) Full Regauge and Half Regauge
                          3) Negative Radiant Energy and Positive Radiant Energy
                          4) Non-diverged or Non-intercepted Heaviside Component related to the Radiant Energy.
                          further, if seeing alone is beliveing to you or most others here..boy give it thought again..looks are very deceptive... people can feed you crap that route..so the best thing is to know it by your self first hand and thats the Science of the technology.

@ RS
                          Those 2 transistors along with the pots are required in order to change the ON and OFF times of the square wave pulses..thats is where i said it is half baked food for thought given to you..!!

Comment

Hi Min2oly,
                            Yes KISS...Science is straight forward but Technology is made to look complicated especially when it comes to the Patent drafting part of it.
                            if you so feel that i do not understand a bit of anything of this Science...lets see if you can define these simple Scientific terms that are crux of the very technology.
                            1) Asymmetrical and Symmetrical Gauging
                            2) Full Regauge and Half Regauge
                            3) Negative Radiant Energy and Positive Radiant Energy
                            4) Non-diverged or Non-intercepted Heaviside Component related to the Radiant Energy.
                            further, if seeing alone is beliveing to you or most others here..boy give it thought again..looks are very deceptive... people can feed you crap that route..so the best thing is to know it by your self first hand and thats the Science of the technology.
                            Looks like your effort is to further riddle rather than clarify your own statement. That's all on you. I hope for your own sake your book states things more clearly.

Comment

Gary, Richard, RS_,
                              thank you for your inputs, but I am a little confused ...

RS_ you are saying that JB ad P. Lindemann are showing a WRONG scheme ?! I am sure you know what you are saying and you are far more advanced than me in electronics but is very hard to believe..

I will test the circuit on a bread board before send to manufacture a PCB.
                              I will adapt the copper gauge at best, maybe a good idea would be to leave the caps and the route to the batteries outside the PCB copper and solder them with 8 gauge wire.
                              About the BD234C, I think I correctly followed the scheme of the book, but you say it is wrong, could you please show me how (if possible) you would correct my scheme on the PCB ? I am putting numbers to help you explain

PCB_PCB-man-2_20180504172813.pdf

Comment

Claudio,

YES, that is what I am saying! and I am pretty sure that PL and or Aaron drew that out with cut and paste from JB's Drawings, vs JB drawing this out his self. and mistakes happen......

Here is a corrected SCH. I hooked the Collector of the BD243C to the 12V regulator.

Try that out, vs the original on your bread board to see what works or not....

On your PCB layout, i would rearrange the 7812, BD243C/TIP41 closer to the opto and timer, and push the mosfets over to the right, and then make the traces to the collectors and emitters fat, and as short as possible....

Faraday88
                                OK, that's for PWM'ing the output. 2 555 timers / 556 timer would do a better job of PWM'ing the output, and is what I have used for my Cap pulsers, until I started using a Basic Stamp, or a Arduino to do the PWM....
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by RS_; 05-04-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X