No announcement yet.

What Is Teslan Energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see from this divergence into cosmology that the notion of self-contained ✧internalized✧ polar opposition (E inside M, M inside E) could very well be the driver of cosmological body-appearance and -expansion in a true macro-polarity of E and M energies. Because my view is outside the box, I haven't enough facts to take it much further than I have. Despite that, I lean to the view that internalized electromagnetics renders EM energies a quantum leap ~~ in power and otherwise ~~ beyond what we now recognize as EM energies. These latter are now rather firmly to me an EM configuration ~~ a polarity-shape, if you will ~~ that has little to do with, in fact is entirely opposite to, Tesla-style EM configuration. Thus it appears to me that Telsa-configured EMism is more of the nature of light and gravity, which would explain not only the light effects Tesla observed with his devices, but would explain the electrogravitics of Townsend Brown, the non-Newtonian non-reactionary gravitic effects of Podkletnov, etc.

The secret? Change the configuration ~~ eliminate current, which is to say eliminate the closed-system self-negating Newtonian-reaction basis of that current ~~ and one bumps up a huge level of power in a leap at least as large as quantum (non-linear, internal) is beyond Newtonian (linear, external). That's the direction I'm going, in any event.

Comment

Sergetiplainsyou will enjoy this

Comment

Then there the little fact that at the foundation of all matter in our universe is computer code, welcome to the matrix...

So yes, possibly, the earth is expanding.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3776[/ATTACH]

serengetiplains your assertions that currentless charge appears to be a configuration of electro and magnetic with magnetic on the interior, completely shielded and thus undetectable with normal means is partially right, but there is an experiment to prove the assertion (SEE: included image). In the classic Teslan world of high tension electricity, Tesla depended heavily upon the fact of currentless charge, as it takes a magnetic field to attract the flow of electrons to it which you term as the electro. Without the magnetic there would be no electro is a correct world view both pre as well as post Newtonian. Kudos.
          FARADAY CAGE ...Look for Faraday's ice pail exeperiment.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            FARADAY CAGE ...Look for Faraday's ice pail exeperiment.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Thank you Faraday88 for the Faraday Ice Pail experiment - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday...ail_experiment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnetic Storms 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	46525Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnetic Storms 2.jpg
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	46526

http://books.google.com/books?id=xZg...20pail&f=false

Comment

Faradays Law of Current Induction

Name:	Faradays Law of Current Induction 1.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	46527Click image for larger version

Name:	Faradays Law of Current Induction 2.jpg
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	46528Click image for larger version

Name:	Faradays Law of Current Induction 3.jpg
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	46529Click image for larger version

Name:	Faradays Law of Current Induction 4.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	46530

Comment

Thank you Faraday88. I find it interesting that in that experiment the entire pail becomes charged when the ball is lowered into it, and in a charge polarized as negative-to-the-ball-inside and positive-outside. But why does the so-called positive charge inhabit only exterior faces of the pail? Why doesn't that charge crawl around the lip and inhabit part of the inside? Is this a dielectric effect, a dielectric-like polarization of the metal?

And this from the Wikipedia description of that experiment:

The charged object C is touched to the inside of the container. The charge detector reading does not change. However if the object is now withdrawn from the container, the reading stays the same, indicating that the container now has a net charge. If the object is then tested with the charge detector, it is found to be completely uncharged, and the inside of the container is also found to be uncharged. This indicates that all the charge on C has been transferred to the container, and has exactly neutralized the opposite charge on the inside surface of the container, leaving only the charge on the outside. So the charge on the inside of the container was exactly equal to the charge on C.
                "Leaving only the charge on the outside"? What's happening there? We go from an induced polarized state (talking about the pail), to a single-pole charged state with the interior neutralized.

Comment

Originally posted by serengetiplains View Post
                  Thank you Faraday88. I find it interesting that in that experiment the entire pail becomes charged when the ball is lowered into it, and in a charge polarized as negative-to-the-ball-inside and positive-outside. But why does the so-called positive charge inhabit only exterior faces of the pail? Why doesn't that charge crawl around the lip and inhabit part of the inside? Is this a dielectric effect, a dielectric-like polarization of the metal?

And this from the Wikipedia description of that experiment:

"Leaving only the charge on the outside"? What's happening there? We go from an induced polarized state (talking about the pail), to a single-pole charged state with the interior neutralized.
                  What's happening serengtiplains is called; Electrostatic induction.

Comment

Here is an example of electrostatic induction.

Name:	teslacoil.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	46531

Comment

Tesla's Wireless Distribution System Consisted of a "Terminal (collection point) and a Reciever.

Name:	coil3.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	46532

"My experiments . . . in Colorado showed that at a height of 1 mile it is plenty enough rarefied to break down under the stress and conduct the current to the distant points. . . . My patent says that I break down the atmosphere "at or near" the terminal. If my conducting atmosphere is 2 or 3 miles above the plant, I consider this very near the terminal as compared to the distance of my receiving terminal, which may be across the Pacific. . . . I have constructed and patented a form of apparatus which, with a moderate elevation of a few hundred feet, can break the air stratum down. You will then see something like an aurora borealis across the sky, and the energy will go to the distant place. . . . An apparatus which permits displacing a certain quantity of electricity in the terminal—we shall say so many units—will produce an electric potential at a distance of 5 miles, and the fall of electric potential per centimeter will be equal to the quantity of electricity divided by the square of the distance. . . . Now, I have satisfied myself that I can construct plants in which I may produce, per kilometer of the atmosphere, electric differences of potential of something like 50,000 or 60,000 volts, and at 50,000 or 60,000 volts that atmosphere must break down and will become conductive."

Name:	wardenclyffe_tower.jpg
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	46533

"My patent says that I break down the atmosphere "at or near" the terminal (Wardenclyffe Tower)."

"The earth is 4,000 miles radius. Around this conducting earth is an atmosphere. The earth is a conductor; the atmosphere above is a conductor, only there is a little stratum between the conducting atmosphere and the conducting earth which is insulating. . . . Now, you realize right away that if you set up differences of potential at one point, say, you will create in the media corresponding fluctuations of potential. But, since the distance from the earth's surface to the conducting atmosphere is minute, as compared with the distance of the receiver at 4,000 miles, say, you can readily see that the energy cannot travel along this curve and get there, but will be immediately transformed into conduction currents, and these currents will travel like currents over a wire with a return. The energy will be recovered in the circuit, not by a beam that passes along this curve and is reflected and absorbed, . . . but it will travel by conduction and will be recovered in this way."

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Source: http://www.teslaradio.com/pages/fundamentals.htm
                      Last edited by longhorn; 09-10-2014, 12:39 PM. Reason: Picture replacement

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
                        What's happening serengtiplains is called; Electrostatic induction.
                        longhorn, my question is this: why does charge induced on the pail polarize into +/– inside and out, whereas after touching the ball to the interior there exists only a single + charge on the outside of the pail, no charge on the interior? Where did the +/– symmetry go?

Comment

Originally posted by serengetiplains View Post
                          longhorn, my question is this: why does charge induced on the pail polarize into +/– inside and out, whereas after touching the ball to the interior there exists only a single + charge on the outside of the pail, no charge on the interior? Where did the +/– symmetry go?
                          The quasi - mythological vacuum has manifested itself inside Mr. Faraday's pail my friend, bending local time/space!

Comment

The Benefits of Charging by Electrostatic Induction

When an object gets charged by induction, a charge is created by the influence of a charged object but not by contact with a charged object. The word induction means to influence without contact. In the example shown below, the electroscope gets charged without any contact with the charged object brought in from the top.

1. The charged object is brought near the neutral electroscope. This causes many electrons to move toward the top to be near the positive charge.

2. While the charged object is still near (but not touching) a connection to ground (via your finger) is created to the electroscope. In this case, some electrons from your finger are drawn into the electroscope by the charged object. The electroscope now has an excess of electrons, (but often the leaves go flat because the majority of them are at the top, the bottom is neutral.

3. The attachment to ground is removed (you take away your finger). This strands the electrons on the electroscope so it now has negative charge.

4. Pull the charged object away, the leaves move apart. It is charged!

There are several advantages to charging something by induction.

A. The originally charged object never loses any charge so it need not be recharged. (work does not need to be done creating the charge again)

B. The induced charge can be quite strong and subsequent charges will be equally strong

Original with animations: http://regentsprep.org/Regents/physi...lab/induct.htm

Comment

Now to the Tesla Coil as an Electrostatic Induction Mediator.

John Bedini on the Jeff Rense show some years ago stated that a Tesla Coil drew the energy in - not inversely discharging energy out as most believe.

If one looks at the top of a properly constructed Tesla Coil they will find a hollow foil covered ball, this is the primary collector (terminal) that puts into principle what Mr. Faraday's Ice Pail Experiment showed empirically.

Bedini was correct in his speculations!

Comment

Aaron Murakami posted here on the forum a paper published by Nikola Tesla in 1893 called: On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena; which is relevant to the current discussion (no pun intended).

This 1893 paper has an extensive section just on Electostatic Induction which should be read by anyone with an interest in Teslan Energy; as Teslan Energy is electrostatic induction...

Thanks go to Aaron Murakami for originally posting this most important paper.

Click here for the PDF: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fi...yphenomena.pdf

ORIGINAL SOURCE: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=762
                                Last edited by longhorn; 09-10-2014, 09:29 PM. Reason: More minor corrections, my reading glasses are in the other room

Comment

Working...
                                X