Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read that patent so many times......... making some sense now. it seems to be a mag amp? style motor. Erfinders motor uses a bucking coil and this uses a second set of coils induced by the magnets in the rotor..... anyone chime in here to break this patent down a bit more.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
      Addition...
      This is JB's patent.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
        there is only one problem with the natural series, that being, flux cancellation? or am i wrong?
        http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/bifvsbuk.htm

The way I see it you are making a super pole magnet, without flux cancellation, which is compression. Look at the images and see the magnetic streams or flux lines and what the super pole nn/ss does vs the conventional ns arrangment. The super pole NN/SS takes the bidirectional flow away and converts it to a one way flow, a magnetic gate, like the hamel
        Spinner.
        If one was to use a super pole rotor in a NN/SS arrangment surrounded by a stator of SS/NN magnets would you get continuous rotation for free? Look at the yellow picture.

Just trying to put things together like everyone else.... Sorry if this is somewhat off topic to this thread... Just had to throw it out though.

-Dave Wing
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-05-2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Thank you dave, for your excellent scavaging Finally getting to your posts.

Comment

that's funny i was thinking the complete opposite, north and south = 0 not a compression but a vacuity - a dielectric strain hence the reason a magnet N+S is attracted to each other? a compression would result in repulsion S+S, no?

the current accepted veiw of magnets is totaly 180 degrees to reality it seems.

That hamel digram is brilliant! remind me of oh i dont know an electron beam!
            Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 09-05-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Not off topic at all, here is the last sentance of my first paragraph on coil connections by erfinder,
              "The three coils to three magnets of the same polarity as presented in the GT3 is superseded by the use of a super pole configuration which is for all intents and purposes the exact same thing, just reduced to single coil interaction instead of two coil."
              I almost left it out as I did not understand what he meant and had to cut some things out for space for one post. It seems the coil connection makes a magnetic super pole, which according to the pictures you posted are 4x the flux strength and appear to be more focused. I am sure there are more things about super poles to know... Aln

[URL]
              The way I see it you are making a super pole magnet, without flux cancellation, which is compression. Look at the images and see the magnetic streams or flux lines and what the super pole nn/ss does vs the conventional ns arrangment. The super pole NN/SS takes the bidirectional flow away and converts it to a one way flow, a magnetic gate, like the hamel
              Spinner.
              If one was to use a super pole rotor in a NN/SS arrangment surrounded by a stator of SS/NN magnets would you get continuous rotation for free? Look at the yellow picture.

Just trying to put things together like everyone else.... Sorry if this is somewhat off topic to this thread... Just had to throw it out though.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Little does everyone know that Tesla actually made a monopole SG.... here is a picture of him explaining it to Westinghouse...

Click image for larger version

Name:	tesla wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	46524
                Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  Little does everyone know that Tesla actually made a monopole SG.... here is a picture of him explaining it to Westinghouse...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3781[/ATTACH]
                  Tom C
                  Well the picture surely is indicative to a Bicycle like wheel....but isn't clear to see if the Coil (s) are present or not!!! Instead we can see some spiky structure aroun the base of the wheel mount.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Faraday,

that was my poor attempt at humor....
                    Tom C

Comment

Cosine: (from http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/cosine-wave) A cosine wave is a signal waveform with a shape identical to that of a sine wave , except each point on the cosine wave occurs exactly 1/4 cycle earlier than the corresponding point on the sine wave. A cosine wave and its corresponding sine wave have the same frequency, but the cosine wave leads the sine wave by 90 degrees of phase . In most practical situations, a lone cosine wave is the same as a lone sine wave; phase generally has meaning only when two or more waves having identical frequencies are compared.

Name:	cosine.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	46546

Equatorial Poles: Equatorial Line: The imaginary line joining the centre of mass and perpendicular to the line joining the poles of a bar magnet is called the equatorial line. (Not sure where the poles are on this equator.)

Name:	zero line of magnet.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	46547

from erfinder: "System should be configured in such a manner that it alternates between points that I call junctions and regular poles, the difference is clearly established in my system. Junctions are equatorial poles, the forces at these poles work radially. Generally the number of equatorial poles equals the number of normal poles. This works, however, the number of equatorial poles should be greater than the number of normal poles, making the system more asymmetrical, more non-linear. As ones understanding of the existence and function equatorial poles increases, it becomes clear that their number should increase."

If someone has more insight to the meaning of this, please share. Aln
                      Last edited by aln; 09-15-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

so this is way to many words used to describe a rotor and coil arrangement. meant to confuse and disrupt and cause head scratching.

equatorial pole = pole around the perimeter, magnets facing outward, along the centerline of the magnet around a rotor.
                        they work radially= extending from a common center, the axle of the rotor, around the perimeter.
                        the magnetic field is equatorial, extending radially from the center, along defined points around the perimeter.
                        regular pole =is the coil pole. either the end of the coil on a solenoid style coil or one side of a coil that is wrapped open core style like a window motor.
                        in another post he stated that 8 coils, 9 mangets was hogwash. and yet here he implies that assymetry is a good thing, more "equatorial poles than coils poles. so either he has his poles configured in such a way as to not be even, or he is not switching at the same time around the perimeter, like he may be driving it in a precessional way. go figure.

Tom C
                        Last edited by Tom C; 09-15-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Yes i do have an insight, i do not know for sure,

To start the sweet 16 is 360 / 16 =22.5 degrees at this point alarm bells should be ringing about a dynamo set-up which we all know well - the earth and sun, also points on the compass

other insight is the switching position i have experienced on a hall effect or separate inductive switching set-up, you would have thought that the point the machine would want to trigger the coil is right next to the magnet, but this is not so, first i thought it was a delay in my switching circuit so i eliminated that and it was still about the same, about 20 degrees off so i went on a search and found some correlation between what i was observing and the Adams machine, yet another machine which uses the sweet 16 geometry, Muller suggests the same, 16 is the first number of poles that forms the magnetic cloverleaf inside the rotor? and this i believe is to do with balance of the forces going into or out of the magnet bar.

the junction points i would suggest would be as magnets reverse as they pass the stator, and the negative time / gravity and the geometry that results, from the zero only at wave amplitude inside the magnet.

In other words a 'magnet' has four poles and the areas within these poles are the preferred path for the magnetic currents, the two other poles are normally hidden.

Designing a rotor and stator to make use of this allot harder than it seems, this inventor has done a really good job, i wish him luck on the next stage or stages of his endeavour if he is watching.

Comment

"or he is not switching at the same time around the perimeter, like he may be driving it in a precessional way."

So shorting the coils at different locations would cause the regular or "normal poles" to decrease thus having more equatorial poles at a given time?

Comment

I dont think thats whats happening, at least not actively, the coil arrangement might cause some sort of delay in a processional way i don't really know. you cant reduce the amount of normal poles i don't think, without reducing the number of magnets?

I would start by reading the Adams, Muller and Leedskalanin and not forget to mention the Bedini stuff to put the puzzle together.

Look in space at the different shapes formed by the magnetic and electric currents. the four poles are real, what he is saying is not confusing if you know where to start, it is actually very good it just takes you in at the deep end.

Comment

So BMW says "normal poles" are magnets, referring not to electro magnets/coils. So where are equatorial poles?

Tom is thinking "regular pole =is the coil pole" and "equatorial pole = pole around the perimeter"

I was thinking of regular and equatorial poles on the magnet itself.

We will come to some agreement I hope, am thinking along Tom's train of thought now.
                                Last edited by aln; 09-15-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X