Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3D printer arrived today and I spent about three hours peeling the tape and separating the pieces. I will soon have it put together and will be able to replicate in any color desired, the Erfinder motor should anyone have that urge. It is nothing but coils and magnets. Why you would want one is beyond me but I will have the capability of cranking out the end plates, stator plates, and even a plastic rotor magnet holder for bolt on magnets.

Steve has had ever opportunity to say something that made sense and help everyone. What do you think has changed? If you think you have something to learn from him, he has an email address and skype. I spent hours and hours and more hours talking to him. Good Luck.

I do not believe you want the kit. I am of the opinion that you are trying to get the kit back for Steve. You had two weeks to try and buy the kit before Tom announced his purchase. So why the sudden interest?

This is the last thing I have to say about Steve and his motor. I really liked him. My time with him was fun as he is very funny, intelligent, and witty at times. I miss him. I told him I was leaving his group and would dispose of his kit as I saw fit. I don't miss the crappy way he treated me. I will start a new thread on my axial flux windmill project.... I'm done here already.

If Steve really wanted to talk about his motor he could do so on the other forum. I really hope that someday he shows us all something truly amazing and shares it with the world. I won't be holding my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
      My 3D printer arrived today and I spent about three hours peeling the tape and separating the pieces. I will soon have it put together and will be able to replicate in any color desired, the Erfinder motor should anyone have that urge. It is nothing but coils and magnets. Why you would want one is beyond me but I will have the capability of cranking out the end plates, stator plates, and even a plastic rotor magnet holder for bolt on magnets.

Steve has had ever opportunity to say something that made sense and help everyone. What do you think has changed? If you think you have something to learn from him, he has an email address and skype. I spent hours and hours and more hours talking to him. Good Luck.

I do not believe you want the kit. I am of the opinion that you are trying to get the kit back for Steve. You had two weeks to try and buy the kit before Tom announced his purchase. So why the sudden interest?

This is the last thing I have to say about Steve and his motor. I really liked him. My time with him was fun as he is very funny, intelligent, and witty at times. I miss him. I told him I was leaving his group and would dispose of his kit as I saw fit. I don't miss the crappy way he treated me. I will start a new thread on my axial flux windmill project.... I'm done here already.

If Steve really wanted to talk about his motor he could do so on the other forum. I really hope that someday he shows us all something truly amazing and shares it with the world. I won't be holding my breath.

Ortho,

I have always had the interest in what Steve has presented and always had an interest in his kit, but I also knew that the kit was incomplete... You could see there were certain things, in the videos that were, perhaps, purposefully kept out of view, but you could clearly see what was happening on the scope shots. Based upon what I saw.. I asked Steve what the kit was capable of and it did not include magnetic rectification and or any transformer. I was disappointed with this, but still wanted to purchase a machine. So, by now, it should be common knowledge that... simply the machine and or kit was incomplete, a stepping stone if you will. If you did not know this going in then it is your short coming... You never fully investigated what you were getting prior to the sale. To drill down to the point again the addition to the motor kit was to come later on, at a later time frame... As understanding increased... If I remember correctly.

Oh by the way... How long have you owned the kit you purchased from Steve? Have you really had it for two years? Because if you have really have had the kit for two years... How did you spend countless hours, over a two year period via Skype, phone calls, emails, etc. and end up with nothing from Steve? I mean it took Tom a number of hours to find out what he needed to know about the machine... Right? Your a self proclaimed educated man... So how again were you duped for that long? Two years is a long time...man.

Also let's get this straight... It was well known here, on this forum, that Steve and I were not on the greatest of terms... Yet he offered the kit to me for a $1000.00 euros, non negotiable, when he first announced the production of his kit in and around the date of June13,2014. Which is almost a thousand dollars less than the $2500.00 that is implied. Why would you, Ortho, not correct this error?

Lets just be a little more honest around here shall we? Before it looks like someone became impatient with the inventor and cashed out early, then decided to start up a smear campaign...

-Dave Wing
      Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-27-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
        You never fully investigated what you were getting prior to the sale. To drill down to the point again the addition to the motor kit was to come later on, at a later time frame... As understanding increased... If I remember correctly.

I understood fully what I was supposed to get. And what was supposed to happen in the future. My opinion, I was misled.... period. The direction changed and the door was slammed shut on the reactor due to reasons I was not privy to, nor did I have anything to with that change. He simply said it was not needed and that it was just to prove to himself a couple points.

Oh by the way... How long have you owned the kit you purchased from Steve? Have you really had it for two years?

I never said I had the kit two years, only that I began having conversations with him two years ago. If that is an issue for you then take it up with the person who made that honest mistake.

Because if you have really have had the kit for two years... How did you spend countless hours, over a two year period via Skype, phone calls, emails, etc. and end up with nothing from Steve? I mean it took Tom a number of hours to find out what he needed to know about the machine... Right? Your a self proclaimed educated man... So how again were you duped for that long? Two years is a long time...man.

Good luck trying to make me look like an idiot. An entire country followed Hitler to ends of the Earth. It happens. I am an honest, forthright person and I have the bad habit of assuming others to be trust-able. I pay for it occasionally but, I understand the risk in being this way and I won't change who I am because of the wrongful actions of others.

Also let's get this straight... It was well known here, on this forum, that Steve and I were not on the greatest of terms... Yet he offered the kit to me for a $1000.00 euros, non negotiable, when he first announced the production of his kit in and around the date of June13,2014. Which is almost a thousand dollars less than the $2500.00 that is implied. Why would you, Ortho, not correct this error?

First, I have no idea of what you speak. I do not remember anyone talking about 2500 dollars. I only know that I was asked for 1000 EU and that is what I paid and a couple hundred extra as a donation to support his work because he overestimated the freight.

Why would Steve, the party responsible for the pricing of this kit not correct this error? Why on Earth would you think such a thing would be my responsibility????????????????????????????????

Lets just be a little more honest around here shall we? Before it looks like someone became impatient with the inventor and cashed out early, then decided to start up a smear campaign...

There is no smear campaign. Over the years he has angered many people across several forums. He was banned from this forum. I defended him remember? I sold my kit and I was asked questions. Questions that I answered truthfully. Take me to court and swear me in, my answers will remain the same.

I have been perfectly honest here and how dare you cast aspersions on my character. I made it clear that from the start that I had no motor/generator experience and I was assured that he would help me gain all the knowledge needed to get on the same page with him. The truth is that the support was withdrawn when he changed directions. The truth is that I paid dearly for something I was promised and never received.

I have already told you what you can do to gain more understanding of Steve's kit. If you think there are magical unicorns living in those coils then by all means, contact him and buy his kit from him for 1000 EU. Is that what you want or do you just want to be a TROLL and bug me?

Perhaps since you were not privy to the conversations I had with Steve you should just go...... somewhere else......

I won't waste another second of my time responding to you and your remarks based on pure ignorance of the facts. Harassing me serves no purpose and you have no right or reason to do so!

Oh, and by the way.... Happy Thanksgiving.

Ortho

la la la la la

Comment

• If you had asked me before, I would have shared the magnetic rectification method with you. Since you are off my Christmas list you can go ask Steve to show you. More than likely he will, you need only ask him. Good luck.

Comment

• Dave,

Steve offered it to ME for 2500 dollars, in an email.... so my assumption was that was what it cost everyone... looks like he was a bit vague on actual pricing. the current euro to u.s. dollar exchange rate is .80 to 1 u.s. dollar. so he was asking me to pay about 1700 dollars. I also made the assumption on the length of ownership, it was my post not ortho's that is the reason for all this.

steve was banned from energetic, I had a convo with Aaron about him.... I know of at least one other forum where he has been banned. he angered dozens of people by his intransigence. He was booted from a private yahoo group of very well educated and well heeled users that could have funded his research for years. I was on because he would not answer even the most basic questions, he just wanted us to see what he saw....

Dave take your thousand dollars and go buy the kit from steve... when you see the magic come and share with us. until then put this to bed alright. if you are not happy with his treatment here you are free to leave in protest.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• @ ortho, sorry for dave thinking it was you who made those claims it was not my intent and for that I apologize unreservedly...

@dave,

and you miss the point dave, HE did not want to PAY this forum for the right and ability to ADVERTISE and SELL his kits for sale, thru his use of vague video, cryptic descriptions and obfuscation of the truth. that is where all this started,,, so just to make it clear, it was not because of his attitude (although it sucked) nor his inability to speak in terms we could understand (not that we did not try) but his desire to use for FREE what is supposed to be paid for.

so lets make surer we understand this alright...

now as to ortho's credentials, I will stack him up against anyone on this forum in the areas he is an expert at. I had a double E examine this, ortho is not, and it is a disservice for you to insult him this way. you have to remember that he was telling us all about magic in the coils, and that what he saw you needed to see before he advanced you, so if ortho questioned, what do you expect to happen.

Steve sent a complete video showing assembly and all the tests, how they are done and what the results were. the E.E. who spent the time watching almost died laughing when he saw what he was doing... he actually could not believe anyone would fall for his crap. and how crazy he was to run at 150 volts D.C.

so if this guy who has years of experience in motor design, knows all the "effects" steve was seeing, and why he was seeing it, well he would tell me. I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

did not happen.... so lets not let this man continue to cause strife even in his absence... this should tell you something.

Tom C

Comment

• Tom, thank you for the compliment and understanding that from the beginning I have always claimed no experience with magnet motors.... electronics and programming and physics and science fiction books from age 11, but never motors.

No apology is needed as your mistakes were nothing but honest and had absolutely no ill effect on me.

Ortho

Comment

• Dave Wing check your messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    ... the E.E. who spent the time watching almost died laughing ...
                    I personally don't care about a faceless, nameless electrical engineer's opinions, but since you said John Bedini is the owner of this forum, I have 2 questions:
                    1. Did John Bedini see the kit, what is HIS opinion?
                    2. Why did you purchase the kit?

Respectfully,

DaWave.

Comment

• REALLY, your first post!!!! who are you?

Tom C

Comment

REALLY, your first post!!!! who are you?

Tom C
                        There is no need to be confrontational.

Yes, this is my first post. As regarding my identity, i'm sure you have ability to read my IP (and that should be enough with respect to 'Privacy Policy').

Now can you answer my simple questions? In a civilized manner please, i'm not up for any fight. If you have any further questions, I'll try to answer them only if you adopt a decent tone. If you keep being offensive, i'll just give up.

Thank you, DaWave.

Comment

• i trust my nameless faceless (to you) E.E. so lets not talk about who was being confrontational... or opinionated for that matter.

1- no and he wont see it till next june or july
                          2- from the above post - I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

Tom C

Comment

• Ok Tom and Ortho,

I apologize as I have made a few judgments that were wrong and I jumped to a couple of false conclusions based upon my own false viewpoints. I will not harp on Steve's dismissal on this forum any longer either... I am done with that even though I disagree with it happening so soon after the kit motor was looked at by the EE.
                            But that is my problem not yours... As I do not own or run the forum. No hard feelings...

I also will be quiet from here on in about Steve and his machines even though my belief, at this time differs from either of your views in this area.

-Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                              Ok Tom and Ortho,

I apologize as I have made a few judgments that were wrong and I jumped to a couple of false conclusions based upon my own false viewpoints. I will not harp on Steve's dismissal on this forum any longer either... I am done with that even though I disagree with it happening so soon after the kit motor was looked at by the EE.
                              But that is my problem not yours... As I do not own or run the forum. No hard feelings...

I also will be quiet from here on in about Steve and his machines even though my belief, at this time differs from either of your views in this area.

-Dave Wing
                              Dave,

I have a great amount of respect for you and your work ethic, and I have learned an immense amount from your work. keep it up my friend.

Tom C

Comment

i trust my nameless faceless (to you) E.E. so lets not talk about who was being confrontational... or opinionated for that matter.

1- no and he wont see it till next june or july
                                2- from the above post - I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

Tom C
                                Thank you for answering the questions, and please understand that in this 'dog eats dog' world, unfair play is common play. I feel decent to give credit to whomever disclose some of proven work even after our laugh or frustrations ceised. If I don't understand Maxweell's equations and its implications, it is my problem and laughing or shouting at them won't change the nature of reality no mater how many people I have on my side.

I regret the fact that we cannot hear anymore what Steve has to say because of what I see, a personality missmatch.
                                However, from what I've seen (some stuff really incredible) I believe Steve deserves a bit more than ridicule and a boot. And the way I see it, he deserves a lot more, namely the precedence of his discoveries proven by facts, not just theories.

A while ago, John Bedini has demonstrated an aparatus (Kromrey) in a DVD from 'Energy From The Vacuum' series. In that DVD he explained and he made a sketch on the black board about how an energy vortex flew-in the system at the 'neutral' zones, namely the Bloch wall of the magnets, and the middle planes of the coils. Any EE will laugh his @ss off at such statemets. And with this, I hope I clarified my trust in the openness of an regular EE. This kind of things are not in the books, hence laughing is not a measuring stick. And remember, the same happened to Tesla, the guy we all claim we admire and yet still don't understand. Laughing is cheap in this kind of situations if not the premises of looking silly later.

Respectfully yours,

DaWave.

Comment

Working...
                                X