Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

First I would like to offer a quote that is not from erfinder, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." -Jesus (Mt 5:9 KJV)

I am not done organizing my notes, but in the interest of everyone participating in discussion as well as moderating the forum I offer another thread that I hope will not go down the potty. I can only write for myself however, so please, if you have no information seeking questions, clarifying statements or beneficial comments; refreain from writing. Since i am not ready to post the whole of my compilation as I am editing yet, I will post my first page of stuff from erfinder as I have edited it some. Maybe I got something wrong and I can be corrected as I go.
    Aln
    My Organization of Notes from Erfinder

Achieved Effects: The Squires path around the back side is completely unnecessary because of the special character of this specific "coil-magnet geometry", when operated as a "pulsed generator", when proper timing and pulse width are used, the negative torque problem does not manifest. The generator action assists the power supply and current limiting is regulated in the positive sense versus the negative sense. In other words, there is a regulated and steady increase of consumption as rpm increases versus a steady decline in consumption with increasing rpm. I am suggesting that we can have 1:1 electrical input to output, free mechanical......
    Asymmetry/ Non linear: From the physical geometry stand point, this device is anything but asymmetrical. The asymmetry is found in the interaction of the induced fields, magnetic and dielectric between coils, it is to be observed in the relation of the induced to self-induced EMF, the repulsive force is twice that of the attractive force, this owing to the specific geometry of the coils and the use of proper timing when driving the machine as a motor. I hope this sheds some light on where I see the asymmetry in my machine. To counter drag, the only thing that has to be done is an offset. The question to ask prior to making this stupid simple change in geometric relations is why does it get rid of drag? When you look at Faraday's law and Lenz law the answer is pretty clear isn't it. Both laws are basically about inducing a voltage. The latter has a magnetic field associated with the induced potential which opposes the magnetic field which induced it. In essence the only problem a symmetrical system has is the fact that we induce one polarity at a time, and always the same polarity as the inducing. In a symmetrical, or better stated, linear system this should be expected. It's a non-linear condition that we want to establish, non-linear in this particular instance isn't exactly asymmetrical but its close enough, and most certainly gets the job that we want done accomplished.
    Back Popping: The filling of the start capacitor with energy (measured in volts) after machine is turned off to over what it began with before machine was turned on. Sending Joules, out of phase with, and independent from the applied joules.

Dynamotor: Generator first, motor second. Webster Definition: a motor generator combining the electric motor and generator

CEMF: Dictionary definition: An electromagnetic force appearing in an inductive circuit in such a direction as to oppose any change of current in the circuit.
    Erfinder’s description: It is my opinion that everything must be viewed from the point of view of the antagonist, in our situation the role of the antagonist is played by CEMF. There's more than one CEMF! I say two EMF for several reasons, however the most important is because in my opinion the force is one which moves in two directions simultaneously.
    1. CEMF is not inductive kickback. The latter is a completely different animal, one which is totally misunderstood, one of the most important things I have found about it is what it symbolizes! Inductive kickback is the game changer, but not in collecting it, its a game changer when we comprehend what it embodies! The spike.....inductive kickback.....here is where we leave Kansas. To a force which can overcome any impedance....impedance becomes synonymous with conductivity.... In my opinion, inductive kickback is CEMF, however, not in the accepted sense. It's good that its called inductive kickback, or inductive discharge, the name attached to the phenomena implies that something more complex is responsible for the manifestation of the effect. The potential arising from the collapsing field "should" be collected via a second coil, but not for reasons that are presently discussed and or debated. This discharge current overcomes impedance.
    2. I say CEMF is the "measure" of the opposition experienced in the system, it is not the thing doing the opposing. CEMF isn't just generator action, it is a measure of the strain found in the exchange between the system L and C. If L is changing, so is C. The system isn't limited to the values that we measure, the system is dynamic. The supporting evidence of this is in how the coil behaves when current or voltage moving through it changes. Note the wave shapes when these changes are made. CEMF is always lower than the applied. Simply spinning the rotor past the coils and looking at the scope reveals that CEMF is present. Proper geometry of coils enables us to achieve high recovery regardless of high CEMF, there is no need for us to come up with ways to lower the CEMF, we need to comprehend what CEMF really is, because it isn't going anywhere. We are taught to look at the wave in such a manner that we perceive the positive and negative periods taking place sequentially, we must learn to see them taking place simultaneously. This is impossible if we consider the wave as manifesting from left to right. I have found that we want to maximize the CEMF in a system, not reduce it! My machines are similar to the zero force, and window machines, and don't have reduced CEMF unless I configure the windings specifically so that the CEMF is reduced.
    The CEMF should be seen as the strain setup inside of a mechanism which is the electrical equivalent of a flywheel. This mechanism is already opposing changes in current, limiting the amount supplying the motor, with the proper understanding we can manipulate this mechanism so that we experience an increase in consumption with increasing RPM, a motor which under normal circumstances is current limited by the CEMF uses the CEMF to increase the consumption with increasing RPM. As this mechanism is a flywheel, we can discharge it, using its energy to recharge the buffer and recovery capacitors. We must comprehend and then command the flywheel, that's why its there! Till you command it, it will do what it supposed to do....limit current. When you command it, it will still do it's job, the difference is, instead of limiting the currents decrease, it limits the rate at which the current increases.
    Where CEMF is, is the soul of the machine, it is the governor, if you take it away, you have nothing. We blame current limiting on CEMF..... Do not limit CEMF, increase it! Its our design, and our understanding which is flawed. The mechanism responsible for current limiting does what it does. Its present for a reason! CEMF in a motor limits the current, what you must see is that the mechanism responsible for the generation of CEMF can be used to cause consumption to increase with increasing RPM! This is why I say, increase the CEMF, don't decrease it like we are being told. Use the force which limits to push you to new heights. I have demonstrated that the negative effect of CEMF can be reversed.
    Last edited by aln; 08-27-2014, 05:01 PM.

Aln.....

I hope your efforts here aren't in vain...thanks for considering the information, I feel like an impression was made on you, that's enough for me.

erfinder@forgotten-genius.com

Regards

Comment

You have taken on a worthwhile task. The first installment is a great intro. Keep it up as your time permits and present erfinder's views as accurately as possible. It is very good to have broader viewpoints presented in a simple fashion. Even though the answers may be in our faces it takes time for us mere mortals to come around in understanding or disagreement.

Yaro
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hi Aln,

We are taught to look at the wave in such a manner that we perceive the positive and negative periods taking place sequentially, we must learn to see them taking place simultaneously. This is impossible if we consider the wave as manifesting from left to right.
        This sounds to me as essentially the same thing Paul Babcock presented at the last conference. He showed the first half of a sine wave with the current and voltage in phase and the second half with them out of phase for a net zero of work done (or nearly so). This was with his switching applied to Jim Murray's SERPS machine.

Energy resonance, or more properly power resonance!! ..... The power resonates between the source and the storage device delivering power to the load each time it passes through (the load). A lot of what Steve (aka erfinder) talks about sounds very much to me like what Jim Murray has already demonstrated in his devices. Especially the transforming generator, where the orthogonal coils buck each other and are magnetically coupled on a toroidal core!

The SERPS machine is coming to market as soon as Jim gets all his intellectual property rights secured.
        Last edited by Gary Hammond; 08-29-2014, 07:20 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Thanks for info, so much to take in and chew on.

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
          Hi Aln,

This sounds to me as essentially the same thing Paul Babcock presented at the last conference. He showed the first half of a sine wave with the current and voltage in phase and the second half with them out of phase for a net zero of work done (or nearly so). This was with his switching applied to Jim Murray's SERPS machine.

Energy resonance, or more properly power resonance!! ..... The power resonates between the source and the storage device delivering power to the load each time it passes through (the load). A lot of what Steve (aka erfinder) talks about sounds very much to me like what Jim Murray has already demonstrated in his devices. Especially the transforming generator, where the orthogonal coils buck each other and are magnetically coupled on a toroidal core!

The SERPS machine is coming to market as soon as Jim gets all his intellectual property rights secured.

Next topic to post is "coil connection" still editing to make sense of the details. Maybe Kiril will comment on those as he at least has made a go of it. I intend to finish editing all the notes, get my hands on a scope and do some testing for my own understanding. I will share as I go, slow as it is.
          Aln
          Last edited by aln; 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

so after reading the chapter on inductance, I did some doodling Click image for larger version

Name:	coil doodle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	46477 see what you guys think. so we can get alternating poles if we feed the coils A.C. and we can control the output if we switch at the delta zero.
            Tom C
            Attached Files

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
              Thanks for info, so much to take in and chew on.

Next topic to post is "coil connection" still editing to make sense of the details. Maybe Kiril will comment on those as he at least has made a go of it. I intend to finish editing all the notes, get my hands on a scope and do some testing for my own understanding. I will share as I go, slow as it is.
              Aln
              I will post these pictures, as I have them archived because I learned some time ago information can and will disappear. Perhaps the photos reveal some insight in proper coil communication...

It looks like that could very well be what you are talking about Tom C.

-Dave Wing
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 08-31-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

"The future is behind the scope" 'use both sides of the magnet'
                looks like the cats out of the bag, the flower of life and ed leedskalanins work. this has been my thinking and Im in agreement with all the last posts.
                regards
                BMW

Comment

I don't know if this is the answer, the bench will tell us. I am not a person who can talk thru a problem without something in my hands to verify, theory has never been my strong suit. I think there is another set of coils wrapped in the first set. one motor one generator, the first set is a motor coil, normal AC action the second set is a generator, it is shorted at sine wave peak like Ismael aviso in the philipines does, he uses the ringingshorted 5 times at sinewave peak to harvest and charge caps .

to switch the L and C in the same coil would be interesting, to make a single wire do work and also generate output at the same time, but maybe if you used parallel coils it would just be a matter of switching it in and out at the right time. we want the generator to do work in such a way as to defeat cemf or perhaps add it to the direction of rotation so it makes the rotor run away, then loading it down to the same amount as the "forward" lenz would give you net zero reflection of the load onto the primary circuit. more doodle's later. we were never shown a generator per say only an effect that will help destroy lens in the motor section.... I could be wrong and probably am though

I am in the middle of the Ferris wheel build, that is taking up my limited amount of time, hopefully BMW and ALN you can run with this until I can catch up on the bench.

Comment

so more head banging here, what if we have 2 coil assemblies. lets say 6 coils around a rotor. these coils are wound in series, this is the motor part. feed it AC to a north south rotor, it turns. now take a second set of coils and wind parallel to the first set, this is the generator section, and we rectify it and pulse the DC back into the motor coil at the proper moment, this changes the inductance of the motor coil, you do it say 3 times per revolution. leave the negative half of the waveform to drive the rotor and the positive of the DC to change the inductance of the coil during the positive half of the wave form. or do it both ways. still just thinking out loud here. also wondering of the second set of coils switched in in a bucking arrangement would do the same thing.

Tom C

Comment

We agree that there should be separate motor and generator sections, but think it's a mistake to connect them electrically in any way. We now have an out of the box generator concept based on ED Leedskalnins work. We will test that concept before we present it.

Comment

a motor and a generator are one and the same thing and cannot be separated, if you have a motor you have a generator and vice versa, if that were not true then you have the holy grail and good for you, possibly a homo-polar generator.
                        if you look at what erfinder said you will see he has already told you how he connects the coils, and what size they should be, if you want to do something different then that is up to you,
                        i do know a wye configuration creates a voltage differential of zero. this might be relevant, a series parallel wye might be a good place to start,

can i ask you, if you take apart a motor say 12v 1a and look at the coils, what do they look like? and then say take apart a generator 12v 1a and look at the coils what do they look like? so what is the difference between a motor and a generator?
                        i have no idea if what i think is the same as erfinder and i cant give you a diagram, my best effort has already been documented, im just going to try and improve on that for now which i have been too lazy to do in the summer, but i do know what he has said and i do know the relation to that and my own experiences.

Comment

SO take a stock gen and show you can get more out for same input/ or a stock motor and get more torque out for same input

if you can get more out of a gen that you build than a std.gen for the same in put
                          GE will pave a path of gold to your door

Comment

Hi all,

There is a thread over on OUR that might provide a somewhat decent understanding or at the very least, may provide a very solid base to start from.

Here is the link... There are quite a few tidbits, pictures and schematics posted in that thread and I recommend all read it.
                            http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2248.0

-Dave Wing
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-03-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

there is only one problem with the natural series, that being, flux cancellation? or am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X