Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    you ortho obviously bought it from him, good for you. He needs to pay the forum owners 10% for using it as a platform for sales.

>>>Sorry, but I sought him out 2 years ago wanting to purchase the physical incarnation of his knowledge which ranges far past anything I have seen on this or any forum. My friendship with him and desire to gain his willfully shared knowledge has nothing to do with this forum and has progressed through the exclusive use of Skype.

You don't need to buy anything to replicate a monopole, rotored or solid state, read John's patents. you don't need to buy anything to replicate Tesla's work, read the patents.

>>>>Oh really? Are you saying that there is no obfuscation or information left out or otherwise difficult to understand in the patents of Tesla of John B??? I beg to differ Sir. Of course in the works of Tesla, that could simply be a question or difficulty in understanding the language of the day but I believe it is more. I am not saying that an inventor doesn't have a right to do so, quite the opposite. I believe an inventor should take all possible precautions to protect their property rights, personal freedom, and life expectancy.

Steve encouraged research and for that I am grateful, as I am grateful for all who have contributed to open source knowledge.

>>>>Had people here been more tolerant of his methods he would still be here sharing.
    He has expressed nothing but praise for Bedini and has always stated to me that everyone here is intelligent. He has also expressed disapproval of my venting here yesterday. He communicated, quite correctly, that I should only post if my intent is to help people progress here. I apologise again for the disruption, and for viewing this thread as detritus laying on the ocean floor. It is only one persons opinion based on knowledge of what is and what isn't important in the material presented.
    At any rate, best wishes and good luck. Sincerely

Comment

thanks ortho,

appreciate your good wishes. best of luck to you and yours.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
        Yeah... Enjoy your "struggling thread". A thread which has the singular purpose of piecing together and taking someone else's intellectual property.
        Ortho, "struggling" yes, but not dead. Where there is struggle there is life and growth. As for the purpose of this thread, I have stated before, understanding. Erfinder has himself said to know what you are looking for when you expirament, so that you know it when you see it. I'm not quite even there yet, to know what I am looking for. Erfinder has left enough of a trail for those of us who want to learn, not take... So on we go, learning/struggling/absorbing and hopefully soon, expiramenting. I have a big hill to climb as far as understanding goes.

Are you happy with your purchase? I understand if you can not talk of what you are learning in your school sessions with erfinder. Is it what you expected, do you want others to join your class? I am sure others would like to hear answers to these questions.

with no sarcasm. Aln

edit: was typing when above was written...
        Last edited by aln; 10-06-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
          Erfinder also scavenged his info, without others he would have nothing...That is a fact... Perhaps you should take up your so called issues of piecing together others work with him first if you are that bent out of shape about others using others intellectual property.

You don't know me... So your opinion of me means nothing.

-Dave Wing
          Recognize my style......I hope you do, I don't scavenge, never have and never will, unlike the majority who frequent these pages, and specifically you, I studied, I studied till I couldn't stand it anymore, then I studied more, at the end of this toil, when I finally pulled my head out of the books, patents and articles and cast my gaze upon the free energy scene, I saw what I have been sharing. You don't get it because you are clueless, you have absolutely no idea what you want, and if by chance you have an idea, its not yours, it was borrowed, and because of this you are a lost soul. There is a simple solution for your situation,

Take responsibility for your lack of knowledge.

These others you refer to, whom without which I would have nothing, you have them too right, and what do you have to show for your relationship with them, with their works! That's not a question, its clear to all who read your posts what you have....nothing, and that is a fact! Sooo with that said....you go right ahead and scavenge my work......

Read it and save it before Tom deletes it......

Comment

We all are piecing together info, Because Steve did not use simple plain English and a 10 minute drawing to show how it was done. Remember he came to us, we did not seek him out. we all pull from tesla and Bedini and Schauberger and Russell. Even Patrick Flynn's parallel path is a unique application of known phenomena. He borrowed from others. AND he encouraged replication by posting plans for all to build. If Steve was so worried about "His" IP then he should have stayed quiet and patented his work. otherwise if he comes on a forum to share he should expect people to want to understand, or thru building come to understand. some of us are kinetic learners, we learn by building. I read a ton of books on downdraft carburetor's, did me no good until a holly 650 double pumper was in my hand and I disassembled one. now I can rebuild them in my sleep, don't even need a book, it is all intuitive, but it came after I rebuilt one, not before.
            You know who this is don't you! We aren't friends Tom, I am Erfinder to you! What you require you have been given. You can't see it because your heart is in the wrong place. You spit on my effort and praise those who only tease you! I admire the wisdom of those in the know, (those who tease) I have no quarrel with them, no beef. It seems they lack the ability to speak in simple English, and yet no one brings this fact to their attention....double standards? I came here to exchange with thinkers, doers, what I found was a band of merry followers and parrots, some better at certain tasks than others. Get it right about why I came here! Big deal, you all pull from Tesla, Schauberger, Russell, and Bedini, who doesn't, who hasn't, the question I ask is what have you demonstrated which supports your claim of using them as inspiration for original thought, not a question, the answer can be summed up in a single word......Nothing! Intellectual property....lol....that's funny, when you banned me you demonstrated that you feel that my words are your property, the honest man would have deleted all that I have put on these pages, but noooo, you reveal your true colors by leaving my posts intact, locking a thread for the purpose of generating traffic to discuss a topic that you would champion in my absence. Here champion means make me look bad, because you don't and wont get the message.

I did not get from him he was trying to protect anything, but trying to get us to understand what he was doing, without revealing enough that we could replicate it, and in fact buy something from him. you ortho obviously bought it from him, good for you. He needs to pay the forum owners 10% for using it as a platform for sales.
            You didn't get that I'm trying to protect anything because I wasn't trying to protect anything. Here your lack of knowledge is getting the best of you again, I wasn't trying to get anyone to understand what I was doing either! What I was doing was planting a seed, what I was doing was asking you all to consider the information! Remember those words....of course you don't. You all, in your haste to have that which all want, decided to do what most in your situation do, motivated by whatever force drives the ignorant to act, decided that comprehension can only come through replication. You see how many people "comprehend" the true nature of the SG? It's been blasted at us full power since 84!!! Who really gets it? LOL..... I stated over and over that I don't need you to replicate, nor did I ever suggest a replication, on the contrary, I was against replication efforts, and voiced this opinion, I was ignored. I made it clear that I had other plans, you didn't agree with my plans.

You don't need to buy anything to replicate a monopole, rotored or solid state, read John's patents. you don't need to buy anything to replicate Tesla's work, read the patents. Steve encouraged research and for that I am grateful, as I am grateful for all who have contributed to open source knowledge. Steve's discovery occurred while he was researching something else, this current motor/gen is not the first motor/gen he has waved around the internet. I have documents from him that are over 5 years old from another build he was waving around, but that time I did not know his name. now I do! because dave found it on over unity.......

Tom C
            The problem is the word replicate. This isn't possible in the true sense. People in the know are well aware of this, they let people think they can though. You say folks don't need to buy anything to replicate the monopole, that's not true, the replication can only take place with a properly constructed apparatus, this apparatus is provided by the inventor. In addition to the kit, the inventor has several very expensive plugin devices, and a very expensive video series. But you don't have to buy any of these things......LOL. You wont be in business long if you keep this kind of talk up! Don't you "sell" these things that folks don't have to buy?

You have no idea when the discovery I made occurred, your assumption makes you look bad. The past is the past, you folks digging through old posts will find nothing that will help you comprehend what is being discussed now! The machine you referring to from way back when was never built. Those documents you got....worthless. You people, specifically you and Dave should spend more time in the present......sad really...

The name of the game is misdirection, a tactic used by master magicians. You are told to look here and the magician pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Bedini gave you what......what did he give you Tom! The funny thing is you don't know! The funny thing is you don't have the guts to ask him either. All of you are preoccupied with the magical spike, oblivious of the fact that it didn't create itself......the oblivious is obvious......

To wish you luck would be an insult to all who truly deserve workable principles!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post
              Recognize my style......I hope you do, I don't scavenge, never have and never will, unlike the majority who frequent these pages, and specifically you, I studied, I studied till I couldn't stand it anymore, then I studied more, at the end of this toil, when I finally pulled my head out of the books, patents and articles and cast my gaze upon the free energy scene, I saw what I have been sharing. You don't get it because you are clueless, you have absolutely no idea what you want, and if by chance you have an idea, its not yours, it was borrowed, and because of this you are a lost soul. There is a simple solution for your situation,

Take responsibility for your lack of knowledge.

These others you refer to, whom without which I would have nothing, you have them too right, and what do you have to show for your relationship with them, with their works! That's not a question, its clear to all who read your posts what you have....nothing, and that is a fact! Sooo with that said....you go right ahead and scavenge my work......

Read it and save it before Tom deletes it......
              Steve where would you be without the articles, the forums, the patents, the videos and all the studying of all the materials you could find? You admitted to scavenging with your above and earlier statements made on this forum. You received your ideas from others work... No denying that... If you say different you are a liar. I can provide proof using your own words if you would like. So now if I am doing the same thing what makes me different from you or any other trying to learn?

What was your real reason for coming here? Was it to help people learn? Remember you came here!!! Yet you refused to share in a proper manner so all forum users, at all levels, can learn... Remember not everyone is blessed with the ability to spend two or more years full time researching, most people have limited time available.

One more thing... don't think so highly of yourself in that you are my only source of information. I learn from where ever I can.

-Dave Wing
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-06-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Kiril,

please do not post anything else from Erfinder. I do not think you are him, as he is in Germany, you are in Bulgaria. it is not necessary. it only generates a lot of heat and no light. take your toy and go somewhere else. you wont find what you want here, and steve seems to have your holy grail, so if you have something that brings us closer then share otherwise please stop.
                Last edited by Tom C; 10-07-2014, 01:05 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I will have no shame here, If you are reading erfinder, how and why do you increase equatorial poles? Selfish question for selfish reasons. Thanks Aln

Comment

The connection of magnatism and dielectricity is a wonderful study. I wish I didn't need to sleep cause I would just study.

The following is from the Ken Wheeler book Guyzz posted on page 5 or 6 of this thread.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	magnetism and dielectric.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	46618Click image for larger version

Name:	magnetic dielectric.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	46619Click image for larger version

Name:	magnetism1.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	46620

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
                      I will have no shame here, If you are reading erfinder, how and why do you increase equatorial poles? Selfish question for selfish reasons. Thanks Aln
                      Aln,

I will answer all your questions, however, in return, I request that you never post here again, completely abandon your effort here to dissect my posts, the choice is yours, choose wisely.

Regards

Comment

Ouch!!!!!!!

The tone of this thread is degrading rapidly, put aside the egotistical yearnings and get to the heart of the matter.

Yaro
                        Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

so after reading the chapter on inductance, I did some doodling [ATTACH=CONFIG]3712[/ATTACH] see what you guys think. so we can get alternating poles if we feed the coils A.C. and we can control the output if we switch at the delta zero.
                          Tom C
                          This for some reason got me thinking about the C shaped coils that guyzemf posted about on the yahoo forum probably about 4 years ago. I might have to try playing with adjusting that configuration with an aim at getting the effect of your doodles. Time is the biggest problem at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post
                            Aln,

I will answer all your questions, however, in return, I request that you never post here again, completely abandon your effort here to dissect my posts, the choice is yours, choose wisely.

Regards
                            Here lies the dilema: grope around in the dark, or take the red pill with erfinder:

Comment

a schottky diode is low voltage i dont think one would work here as the voltage climbs very quickly.
                              Kids Dental Care Australia

Comment

ALN

Click image for larger version

Name:	poles.jpg
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	46633i think i actually know how... wind the coils like jb. i have been working on the idea for my machine in my thread. this is a CRUDE drawing so my apologies for that.Anyway...if you have one coil wrapped around a core then when a voltage is made and current flows the induced magnetic field works against the input magnetism. In a system where the core is wound with two counter wound coils IMAGINE this if you connect the coils like i have shown you end up with negative positive negative...well negative cant cause a flow to negative so there are a couple options i am working with. 1 connect the two negatives together and use the resulting neg and pos....2 use another coil(think kromrey) now you would have neg pos neg on one....pos neg pos on the other. If you were to hook the outer positives and negatives together then tap into the center pos and negatives what would happen? what i see is if you run pos to the center of the upper coil and neg to the center of the bottom...the resulting flow would create a north south junction between the coils on each core. i believe this is what was meant by expanding equitorial pole. Also i believe that the creation of that junction causes other effects. in a core that is magnetized the north and south are always trying to colapse but are never alowed to. so when a core has one coil that creates and oposite force it is a stalemate resulting in the need for energy in to make energy out. however the currents if cause to flow in the way i described in the coil would cause the extra set of poles that CAN COLLAPSE so the resulting force acting against the incoming flux is allowed to just take the flux and send it out the blotch wall....thats why bedini says it blows cold air. instead of shoving against the generating flux it combines the pos and negative and radiates it out causing it to spin faster "pulling the current from pos and negative instead of normal inductive pushing!!!!! hope i helped a bit

any magnetism created by using the coils voltage will instead of causing an increased counter magnetic force it would raise all 4 poles in the core but because the two center are allowed to cancel ther is no net counter force on the flux....a non-destructive generation.

one last thing...i think this is also why the kromrey must have two seperate coils on each core if you wind them together it would not make the ceneter poles that only happens with two counter wound coils on one core with a magnet passing both ends "Kromrey converter!"
                                Last edited by Bradley Malone; 10-13-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X