Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

That is a really good book i will read it all, thanks guyzzemf

this is a better picture

http://www.dataisnature.com/images/C...ravity_Bar.jpg
    Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 09-16-2014 at 01:41 AM.

has he not already told us he has an alternator rotor 'regular' nsns? and yes he is probably switching at that position JTDC like what krill has published on youtube.

yes he has. so if so why the cryptic description of the coil rotor arrangement.

Tom c

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

the reasoning behind the layout?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    Aln - the magnets have the equatorial poles on them on the equator!
    Yes, I know, show me where the poles are on the equator. Then tell me how you increase them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    (they can also be virtual in respect to something that creates them?) think of a cross, each is a vortex, this is , your magnet, it is also the same layout as stuff in space.
    This makes no sense to me the way you wrote it. It is in refrence to something you read that I have not. Specifically,

"think of a cross, each is a vortex, this is , your magnet"

I inserted a picture of the 4 corner spins in my post about equatorial poles, which is what I think you might be talking about. Here is another with the corner spins and the vortices associated with them from H. Johnson, whom erfinder referenced. magnet vortice.jpg

Conventionally, magnets were thought of as having 2 poles with a magnetic field like this: conventional magnetic field.jpg

Magnets according to erfinder are 3 pole devices. (He used adams motor diagram to explain)

Magnets to BMW are 4 pole.

We need to talk same language and have same meanings for words to comprehend eachother. I was trying to put glossary together in alphabetic order but magnets need to be discussed here now. Here is what we have from erfinder:

Magnets: The polarity of the magnet is characterized and or defined by the wave that it generates, if you know what to look for, the three poles become as clear to you as the nose on your face.

I shared that image with the three coils and magnets because that's where I started. After studying that drawing and other material it became clear to me that magnets and electromagnets are three pole devices! The image allows one to more or less come to that same conclusion. When you look at the image, prior to considering the output waveform, it is necessary to see what polarity is being induced in the coil and when. The image emphasizes the significance of inducing both on the approach, and receding, simultaneously. Presently, the books cover the two sequentially. I have found that inducing at both points has a powerful positive influence on the negative effects associated with Lenz's Law, the problem has been misinterpretation of the relationship between inducing and induced.

Many in the know understood/understand the significance of this. They all incorporated an offset in at least one of their designs.

Muller
    Adams
    JB (Watson machine)

See what I mean by three poles in one, and how it is imperative to proper operation that the coils are properly related to one another, both electrically and geometrically.

UNIDIRECTIONAL FLUX, Although attraction mode is superior to repulsion mode, the separation of the two isn't what we ultimately want, we want both modes. We want to use both sides of the magnet, and here I'm not so much talking about the poles, in this particular instance, I am talking about the corner spins of the magnet. The north pole of the magnet contains multiple orders of spin, however, only two are of immediate interest. Flux leaves the north pole in a left handed spiral, and a right handed spiral. Flux leaves the south pole in a left handed spiral and a right handed spiral. H. Johnson shows you this in his work, we were re-introduced to his work by JB. It's my opinion that H. Johnson's work applies to JB's work. JB suppresses one of the corner spins in a manner similar to how H. Johnson did, turning the SG into a kind of magnetic gate, when operated in attraction mode. Had I been preoccupied with doing what I am told, this connection would not have been made! After studying this for a while, when you start looking at the other technologies, specifically the window and zero force typologies, it becomes clear that once again we are dealing with rotor to coil corner spin interactions. At this point it hits you, how is this any different from what we already experience in conventional designs which have been with us for over the last 100 years. The answer shocked me, fundamentally there is no difference!
    Last edited by aln; 09-17-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Add info

So I read over the context of the statement in question about normal and equatorial poles here and highlighting his comment, "Junctions are equatorial poles" we want more junctions, points between poles, to make the system more assymetrical. This I assume can be done with the coil, by switching at JTDC? So thinking about a comment by RS on the switching thread about ringing the ring, is that the same thing. Switching at JTDC creates a ring(sound/vibration/spike...) that in turn creates another junction-equatorial pole?

Erfinder 8/19/14
    "What did I say guys? Does this fit what I said about looking between the turns???? NO! THE POLES ARE CONSTRUCTS!!! THEY ARE NOT REAL! MAGNETISM MOVES AROUND THE WIRE IN CIRCLES THIS MEANS WE ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG LOCATION FOR THE "MAGNETIC POLE". THE POLE YOU ALL ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH IS NOT MAGNETIC......IT'S DIELECTRIC!!!!!!

The puzzle is big, must put the edge pieces in first. Aln

Hi All,

Some more information found here, many thanks to wattups... http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Overunity.com...nder-posts.doc

-Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-25-2014 at 09:30 PM.

man that was a long read. does not help that half of the responses have no context. still it was interesting. I ran into Erfinder on another forum a long time ago with the machine he was talking about in these posts. he refused to help anyone build and refused to say anything other than study the patents, if you don't get it you don't want it.... thanks for the hard work Dave.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

I can't keep up with the reading, that's a good problem. Still stuck in the book by Ken Wheeler on magnetism. Thanks Dave. Aln

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    man that was a long read. does not help that half of the responses have no context. still it was interesting. I ran into Erfinder on another forum a long time ago with the machine he was talking about in these posts. he refused to help anyone build and refused to say anything other than study the patents, if you don't get it you don't want it.... thanks for the hard work Dave.

Tom C
    I think this is the thread if anyone wants to read it... http://www.overunity.com/133/free-so...-energy/nowap/

Here is another document compiled from the same thread... http://www.overunity.com/133/free-so...h/attach/9377/

-Dave Wing