Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis,

I have removed all the spammers I can, do it every day, I am waiting for more permissions from the forum Admin so that I can do more. there is currently a robot that is joining the forum and adding bogus users. we are working on it.

Tom C
    Last edited by Tom C; 10-03-2014, 10:08 PM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Dennis,

I removed post number 60. that is the one you were talking about, yes?

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        Dennis,

I removed post number 60. that is the one you were talking about, yes?

Tom C
        What is Dennis talking about? Those links are from Overunity.com and were found via the google Internet search engine, they were not stolen by myself. They are compiled posts from a thread so what is the big deal?

-Dave Wing

Comment

I do not know dave, we will see when he logs on, I sent him a p.m.

Tom C

Comment

It was a good choice to throw Erfinder out,so we can experiment further,outherwise we would have maybe a running machine.
            Thanks
            Last edited by forelle; 10-04-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

sarcasm is always appreciated...... Forelle, he was never going to tell you how it worked, I don't know if you have followed him around for years, but I have seen him on numerous forums, someone gets close or asks too many questions and poof he is gone. on one forum some one even showed him what the phenomenon was he was seeing, and how it was achieved using the fets, and poof he was gone looking for others. there is no need for multiple forums and multiple posts, trying to decipher his arcane explanations. he could have shown us all what was happening, why and how to replicate it in 10 minutes.

you spent time effort energy and money on a failed replication. because he refused to show a few simple things. it is his loss, we would have all championed his ideas and findings if he was not so callous and belligerent.

yes we want to replicate because that is how we learn.

he only showed us an effect, and was unwilling to part with his "effect" without coughing up 2500 dollars. if you think it was so amazing, email him and send him the money.

I told him if he wanted to sell, he needed to ok it with the forum admins, he refused. so for what it is worth, he is not here because HE refused and I sent him on his way.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                I do not know dave, we will see when he logs on, I sent him a p.m.

Tom C
                Ok... Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                  It was a good choice to throw Erfinder out,so we can experiment further,outherwise we would have maybe a running machine.
                  Thanks
                  Erfinder has given much info, I believe we have enough posted on this thread to make a simple machine, but first we do have to understand what he was talking about and that takes time to figure it out... Then like he says the machine will build itself, or will appear to be straight forward in how to build one.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                    Erfinder has given much info, I believe we have enough posted on this thread to make a simple machine, but first we do have to understand what he was talking about and that takes time to figure it out... Then like he says the machine will build itself, or will appear to be straight forward in how to build one.

-Dave Wing
                    So many definitions and synonyms of simple! What can be done with a simple machine if you had one? I'm thinking every builder on this forum has already built a simple machine. How simple do you want? Two coils and a magnet on a string would work. Simply amazing what simple logic can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
                      So many definitions and synonyms of simple! What can be done with a simple machine if you had one? I'm thinking every builder on this forum has already built a simple machine. How simple do you want? Two coils and a magnet on a string would work. Simply amazing what simple logic can produce.
                      Hi Ortho,

What is the point of communicating in the manner you do? Are you trying to help? If you are trying to help you are certainly not doing a very good job... Just my own personal observation!

Your peace sign suggests you are not trying to cause trouble... So do you have anything to offer to this struggling thread? Two magnets and a string is not much to go on... you know.

-Dave Wing
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-05-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                        Two magnets and a string is not much to go on... you know.

-Dave Wing
                        One Magnet
                        One String
                        Two Coils
                        One Peace Sign

All pure sarcasm

Sorry Dave, you are right; I have nothing helpful nor uplifting to add to this thread. My apologies.

Comment

One Magnet
                          One String
                          Two Coils
                          One Peace Sign

All pure sarcasm

Sorry Dave, you are right; I have nothing helpful nor uplifting to add to this thread. My apologies.
                          Thanks anyway...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	46616
                          Last edited by Dave Wing; 10-05-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I have a low opinion of you, simon, and the crash test dummies from mythcreators as well. Enjoy your "struggling thread". A thread which has the singular purpose of piecing together and taking someone else's intellectual property.
                            Last edited by OrthoParameter; 10-05-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I have a low opinion of you, simon, and the crash test dummies from mythcreators as well. Enjoy your "struggling thread". A thread which has the singular purpose of piecing together and taking someone else's intellectual property.
                              Erfinder also scavenged his info, without others he would have nothing...That is a fact... Perhaps you should take up your so called issues of piecing together others work with him first if you are that bent out of shape about others using others intellectual property.

You don't know me... So your opinion of me means nothing.

-Dave Wing

Comment

We all are piecing together info, Because Steve did not use simple plain English and a 10 minute drawing to show how it was done. Remember he came to us, we did not seek him out. we all pull from tesla and Bedini and Schauberger and Russell. Even Patrick Flynn's parallel path is a unique application of known phenomena. He borrowed from others. AND he encouraged replication by posting plans for all to build. If Steve was so worried about "His" IP then he should have stayed quiet and patented his work. otherwise if he comes on a forum to share he should expect people to want to understand, or thru building come to understand. some of us are kinetic learners, we learn by building. I read a ton of books on downdraft carburetor's, did me no good until a holly 650 double pumper was in my hand and I disassembled one. now I can rebuild them in my sleep, don't even need a book, it is all intuitive, but it came after I rebuilt one, not before.

I did not get from him he was trying to protect anything, but trying to get us to understand what he was doing, without revealing enough that we could replicate it, and in fact buy something from him. you ortho obviously bought it from him, good for you. He needs to pay the forum owners 10% for using it as a platform for sales.

You don't need to buy anything to replicate a monopole, rotored or solid state, read John's patents. you don't need to buy anything to replicate Tesla's work, read the patents. Steve encouraged research and for that I am grateful, as I am grateful for all who have contributed to open source knowledge. Steve's discovery occurred while he was researching something else, this current motor/gen is not the first motor/gen he has waved around the internet. I have documents from him that are over 5 years old from another build he was waving around, but that time I did not know his name. now I do! because dave found it on over unity.......

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X