Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

I have read that patent so many times......... making some sense now. it seems to be a mag amp? style motor. Erfinders motor uses a bucking coil and this uses a second set of coils induced by the magnets in the rotor..... anyone chime in here to break this patent down a bit more.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Addition...
    This is JB's patent.

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    there is only one problem with the natural series, that being, flux cancellation? or am i wrong?
    http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/bifvsbuk.htm

The way I see it you are making a super pole magnet, without flux cancellation, which is compression. Look at the images and see the magnetic streams or flux lines and what the super pole nn/ss does vs the conventional ns arrangment. The super pole NN/SS takes the bidirectional flow away and converts it to a one way flow, a magnetic gate, like the hamel
    Spinner.
    If one was to use a super pole rotor in a NN/SS arrangment surrounded by a stator of SS/NN magnets would you get continuous rotation for free? Look at the yellow picture.

Just trying to put things together like everyone else.... Sorry if this is somewhat off topic to this thread... Just had to throw it out though.

-Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-05-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Thank you dave, for your excellent scavaging Finally getting to your posts.

that's funny i was thinking the complete opposite, north and south = 0 not a compression but a vacuity - a dielectric strain hence the reason a magnet N+S is attracted to each other? a compression would result in repulsion S+S, no?

the current accepted veiw of magnets is totaly 180 degrees to reality it seems.

That hamel digram is brilliant! remind me of oh i dont know an electron beam!
    Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 09-05-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Not off topic at all, here is the last sentance of my first paragraph on coil connections by erfinder,
    "The three coils to three magnets of the same polarity as presented in the GT3 is superseded by the use of a super pole configuration which is for all intents and purposes the exact same thing, just reduced to single coil interaction instead of two coil."
    I almost left it out as I did not understand what he meant and had to cut some things out for space for one post. It seems the coil connection makes a magnetic super pole, which according to the pictures you posted are 4x the flux strength and appear to be more focused. I am sure there are more things about super poles to know... Aln

[URL]
    The way I see it you are making a super pole magnet, without flux cancellation, which is compression. Look at the images and see the magnetic streams or flux lines and what the super pole nn/ss does vs the conventional ns arrangment. The super pole NN/SS takes the bidirectional flow away and converts it to a one way flow, a magnetic gate, like the hamel
    Spinner.
    If one was to use a super pole rotor in a NN/SS arrangment surrounded by a stator of SS/NN magnets would you get continuous rotation for free? Look at the yellow picture.

Just trying to put things together like everyone else.... Sorry if this is somewhat off topic to this thread... Just had to throw it out though.

-Dave Wing

Little does everyone know that Tesla actually made a monopole SG.... here is a picture of him explaining it to Westinghouse...

tesla wheel.jpg
    Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Little does everyone know that Tesla actually made a monopole SG.... here is a picture of him explaining it to Westinghouse...

tesla wheel.jpg
    Tom C
    Well the picture surely is indicative to a Bicycle like wheel....but isn't clear to see if the Coil (s) are present or not!!! Instead we can see some spiky structure aroun the base of the wheel mount.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Faraday,

that was my poor attempt at humor....
    Tom C

Cosine: (from http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/cosine-wave) A cosine wave is a signal waveform with a shape identical to that of a sine wave , except each point on the cosine wave occurs exactly 1/4 cycle earlier than the corresponding point on the sine wave. A cosine wave and its corresponding sine wave have the same frequency, but the cosine wave leads the sine wave by 90 degrees of phase . In most practical situations, a lone cosine wave is the same as a lone sine wave; phase generally has meaning only when two or more waves having identical frequencies are compared.
    cosine.jpg

Equatorial Poles: Equatorial Line: The imaginary line joining the centre of mass and perpendicular to the line joining the poles of a bar magnet is called the equatorial line. (Not sure where the poles are on this equator.)
    zero line of magnet.jpg

from erfinder: "System should be configured in such a manner that it alternates between points that I call junctions and regular poles, the difference is clearly established in my system. Junctions are equatorial poles, the forces at these poles work radially. Generally the number of equatorial poles equals the number of normal poles. This works, however, the number of equatorial poles should be greater than the number of normal poles, making the system more asymmetrical, more non-linear. As ones understanding of the existence and function equatorial poles increases, it becomes clear that their number should increase."

If someone has more insight to the meaning of this, please share. Aln
    Last edited by aln; 09-15-2014 at 11:36 AM.