Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely easier to read, eh.

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi all,

There is a thread over on OUR that might provide a somewhat decent understanding or at the very least, may provide a very solid base to start from.

Here is the link... There are quite a few tidbits, pictures and schematics posted in that thread and I recommend all read it.
    http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2248.0

-Dave Wing

Comment

look at the comparison of bucking coils, now look at this:

http://www.esmhome.org/library/stan-meyer/fig3-23.gif

now remember this outputs to a 'water capacitor'

what exactly is meant by a switching diode? a mosfet?

also notice how there are two ++ magnetic polarity against a single -, bear this in mind when you read my previous post.

would you describe the layout as series parallel?

would you describe a rotor as a unipolar magnetic field coupling?

now ponder can it produce similar diametrically opposed waveforms... sine to square - square to sine

stan meyer found a better way to do this using a self inducing iron coil, this solved the problem of focus without having to convert between spacial dimensions, at least that's what i think he was doing, could be wrong of course.

BMW

Comment

Yes Patrick as you said definitely easier to read...

Also look at the Gibbs phenomenon found here... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbs_phenomenon read this page and look at the animation of the additive synthesis of a square wave with an increasing number of harmonics, where the sine wave goes very square and sharp. Screen shot of this demo below...

-Dave Wing
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-03-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
          there is only one problem with the natural series, that being, flux cancellation? or am i wrong?
          if it happens at the right time, it could be the difference to where the cemf is Reapplied forward when the coils re energise ? from the info on OUR (thanks a bunch Dave) a replication is now theoretically possible an astable 555 circuit can drive that coil array with a Hall and IFRP460 . I think you would want to switch off in between coils where the north or south poles in bucking mode would lock the rotor otherwise, 6 magnets switching 3 times, anytime there was a north magnet over a pair of south coil poles. that is my sense of the rotor coil interaction based on his description.

Tom C
          Last edited by Tom C; 09-03-2014, 08:03 PM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yes Patrick as you said definitely easier to read...

Also look at the Gibbs phenomenon found here... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbs_phenomenon read this page and look at the animation of the additive synthesis of a square wave with an increasing number of harmonics, where the sine wave goes very square and sharp. Screen shot of this demo below...

-Dave Wing
            the process he showed on one of his videos was exactly that a motor slowly oscillating into a square wave, great explaination of a known phenomenon

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
              look at the comparison of bucking coils, now look at this:

http://www.esmhome.org/library/stan-meyer/fig3-23.gif

now remember this outputs to a 'water capacitor'

what exactly is meant by a switching diode? a mosfet?

also notice how there are two ++ magnetic polarity against a single -, bear this in mind when you read my previous post.

would you describe the layout as series parallel?

would you describe a rotor as a unipolar magnetic field coupling?

now ponder can it produce similar diametrically opposed waveforms... sine to square - square to sine

stan meyer found a better way to do this using a self inducing iron coil, this solved the problem of focus without having to convert between spacial dimensions, at least that's what i think he was doing, could be wrong of course.

BMW
              switching diode... shottky?

Tom C

Comment

a schottky diode is low voltage i dont think one would work here as the voltage climbs very quickly.

Comment

when I see the words "switching" diode I think of a 1n914 or something like that....... as opposed to a power diode like a 1n5408. you want fast switching in an oscillating circuit that is what made me think of a schottky.

Tom C

Comment

in the second schematic shown in the above picture when the fet is off it looks like an LC circuit is formed by the source/drain? diode in the FET. voltage would flow only to the cap since the P.S. would be disconnected. I do not think a reed or other switch would produce the same phenomenon as the coil circuit would be open.

Tom C
                    Last edited by Tom C; 09-04-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

i was wondering what would happen if you put a reed there too,
                      the diode is facing the wrong way, however if it can 'overcome any resistance' i dowt a diode would present much of a challenge
                      mosfets are known to have high internal capacitance if it is an oscillation this could be a means of charging the primary capacitor.
                      only experiments would verify this

Comment

You guys are to the point, just what I was hoping for. Thanks for sharing relevant info. Here is some of the compiled notes in the Coil Connection

Coil connection: In my machine, the coils themselves, when properly configured, establish conditions in the induced field which serve as a storage NODE in the loop! You MUST comprehend what’s happening when the magnet approaches and when it leaves TDC! Approaching induces one polarity, and the same magnet leaving the same coil induces the opposite polarity in the coil. You know what this is demonstrating, allow yourselves to see what’s taking place. Think about the induced polarity into a shorted coil when the magnet approaches the coil. Think about the induced polarity when a magnet leaves the coil. Think about what is going on within a coil directly in line with the magnet, while the top and bottom coil are experiencing what they are experiencing. Think about how the coils MUST be connected together so that you can capitalize on what’s taking place at these three locations.
                        The three coils to three magnets of the same polarity as presented in the GT3 is superseded by the use of a super pole configuration which is for all intents and purposes the exact same thing, just reduced to single coil interaction instead of two coil.
                        Its been suggested that offsetting of magnets in generators is for reducing cogging, this suggestion is the lamest I have ever come across, because its not about cogging reduction! Why are the coils offset? Assuming the top coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil? Assuming the bottom coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil? Assuming the middle coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil? Assuming that the coils are not independent, but instead are all part of the same loop, series or parallel, it matters little as long as the connections between them enables them to generate the heretofore assumed polarities, what effect would the top and bottom coils have on one another? Being part of the same loop what effect if any does the relation of the two outside coils have on the coil in the center? Two coils are at voltage nodes...? One coil is at the zero crossing (current node)...? I was asking where the generator action is in the coils. Specifically whats it doing in coil one, whats it doing in coil three, what effect do one and three have on two? Coils one and three are at voltage nodes, coil two is at a current node. You could have humored me with a stupid simple response...something like......we are dealing with the same polarity inducing (or not) at three phase shifted points in a triplet of inductors. The induced waves in the outer coils cancel owing to the induced being 180 degrees out of phase, no induced EMF no current in those two coils, no back drag at those locations. Coil two is out of phase with coils one and three. Coil three is at the zero crossing, current peak, physically, but is electrically connected with two coils which are at voltage peaks, interesting situation....what does it mean, if the coil two is at the potential of coils one and three then this mechanism enables us to bring the current node and the voltage nodes into phase!
                        [Following diagrams from Kiril]
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	kirils.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	46490 and another here
                        The waveform is exactly as I see it. When you build it you will see that rotation in one direction will have the peaks either going positive or negative, reversing the direction reverses this. There is much to be understood from the position of zero which is where you are when all coils are equal, and quite literally, you are making a zero using this connection, electrically and magnetically. Consider what the induced is doing in these coils, and what relation that has to the applied EMF at the time of switching. Why is it so difficult to see that the net result of inducing at these two locations is the reason why your consumption behaves as it does?
                        When you look at the image, prior to considering the output waveform, it is necessary to see what polarity is being induced in the coil and when. The image emphasizes the significance of inducing both on the approach, and receding, simultaneously. Presently, the books cover the two sequentially. I have found that inducing at both points has a powerful positive influence on the negative effects associated with Lenz's Law, the problem has been misinterpretation of the relationship between inducing and induced. In light of the above stated, the third coil introduces another set of three poles, and opens the door to generating chords. Fight the temptation for jumping ahead, it's not the way to go. Referring to your connections, you still haven't recognized the need for "proper coil to coil communication." The foundation is based on pairs, not triplets, odd numbers cannot generate odd number sequence. Your machine running slowly is a testament to the fact that you should look at the coil connections closer. Your motor should be moving, and you should be getting energy back at times that you normally shouldn't, you should be seeing 1:1 electrical input to recovery when the device is operating at idle.
                        The conventional generator must be pulsed, pulsed at the proper location in the induced wave. There is more to it than simple coil shorting. Knowing what’s happening inside the coil puts you in a position where you know which wiring method brings you to your goal. Coils should be arranged to accommodate the dual nature of the induced and self-induced currents and potentials. Dual nature of the induced, begin with a single wave, try to comprehend how its dual. Discover how the wave really manifests, your scope will not come to your aid.
                        Opposition to change must be eliminated as it is generated, for as we "generate," opposition increases. What is the difference between this configuration and the G-field/Kromrey designs.....NADA....! The mono-pole topology generates a sinewave. Its not a perfect sine, but sine nonetheless. Yeah....when you remove all that fluff from the quotes what you end up with is an idiots guide for bringing voltage and current into phase at the zero crossing....This feels like resonance minus the frequency baggage.......
                        We should look to the "between the turns relations" in coils. Here in conventionally connected solenoids, we observe how the flux spins CW around one half of the coil, and CCW around the other half. Is this significant? I think it is, because these two opposing vortex generate that which we identify with as the pole we find on the face of the magnet, or coil. Between the turns we find the field is moving in such a manner that repulsion takes place between turns, the flow is concentrated in the very center of the solenoid, and outside the solenoid. The flow through the core is opposite to the flow moving outside the core. Together the inner and outer flow constitute one flow, both inner and outer flows are unidirectional. I find it fascinating that there is little or no flow between turns, the bulk of the flux being in the core and outside, and yet, a massive repulsive force is made manifest between the turns.....The general rule of thumb I now go by is if there is repulsion between turns, CEMF will be high, and the generator will oppose the prime mover. If there is attraction between the turns, the CEMF will be low, and the generator either assists the prime mover or has no effect on the prime mover. Look at what’s going on between the turns, see the flux or lack there of.
                        Repulsion = magnetic field
                        Attraction = dielectric field
                        Can you determine how to make a coil behave as if it "not" an inductor? This is what I have been trying to get you to see, with my references to what I see taking place between the turns. The textbook shows us what’s happening between the turns in one example only..... What makes an inductance an inductance in the layman sense? Is it possible that the between the turns relations sheds light on this? How does an inductance look when it’s not functioning as an inductance? I find it fascinating how the relation between the turn is mirrored to that relation found between the rotor and shorted coil on the magnets approach, don't you? As above (between the turns), so below (between rotor magnet and coil).
                        The Kromrey, and G-field devices are excellent instruments for identifying key relations, however, we don't have what it takes to reinvent the wheel. Upon realizing this, my path was clear, I wanted to find the same effects demonstrated in those machines applied to a topology which could be placed inside an existing off the shelf machine. The Muller Dynamo delivered the solution. Quite literally the only machine ever demonstrated which is built around this offsetting principle. Lenz's law is a mental block. The law has no validity if you induce two fields instead of one.....RING THE BELL TWICE!! (Leedskalnin) A magnet has two sides, right? The Kromrey and G-field use both sides at the same time Right...RIGHT?? Soo...common sense says that if you want the same or similar effects in a standard topology, you must USE BOTH SIDES.
                        System should be configured in such a manner that it alternates between points that I call junctions and regular poles, the difference is clearly established in my system. Junctions are equatorial poles, the forces at these poles work radially. Generally the number of equatorial poles equals the number of normal poles. This works, however, the number of equatorial poles should be greater than the number of normal poles, making the system more asymmetrical, more non-linear. As ones understanding of the existence and function equatorial poles increases, it becomes clear that their number should increase.
                        Last edited by aln; 09-04-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

so if you have two coils one long out of fine wire and one short out of thick wire, weighing the same, and you put the same energy through each of them to produce the same magnetic force (= 0 )but opposing what are you left with?
                          magnetic is no longer relevant, but what about the dielectric? is it an inductor? is it a capacitor?

Comment

I thought coil magnetism is based on turns not weight. gauge of wire determines current capacity but turns determines gauss.... 5 turns of 18 will have less than 50 turns of 20

Tom C

Comment

Hi all,

There is a thread over on OUR that might provide a somewhat decent understanding or at the very least, may provide a very solid base to start from.

Here is the link... There are quite a few tidbits, pictures and schematics posted in that thread and I recommend all read it.
                              http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2248.0

-Dave Wing
                              Addition...
                              Attached Files

Comment

http://www.leedskalnin.com/tesla_patent_464_666.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X