Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Aln's edited notes from Erfinder's discussions.

@ ortho, sorry for dave thinking it was you who made those claims it was not my intent and for that I apologize unreservedly...

@dave,

and you miss the point dave, HE did not want to PAY this forum for the right and ability to ADVERTISE and SELL his kits for sale, thru his use of vague video, cryptic descriptions and obfuscation of the truth. that is where all this started,,, so just to make it clear, it was not because of his attitude (although it sucked) nor his inability to speak in terms we could understand (not that we did not try) but his desire to use for FREE what is supposed to be paid for.

so lets make surer we understand this alright...

now as to ortho's credentials, I will stack him up against anyone on this forum in the areas he is an expert at. I had a double E examine this, ortho is not, and it is a disservice for you to insult him this way. you have to remember that he was telling us all about magic in the coils, and that what he saw you needed to see before he advanced you, so if ortho questioned, what do you expect to happen.

Steve sent a complete video showing assembly and all the tests, how they are done and what the results were. the E.E. who spent the time watching almost died laughing when he saw what he was doing... he actually could not believe anyone would fall for his crap. and how crazy he was to run at 150 volts D.C.

so if this guy who has years of experience in motor design, knows all the "effects" steve was seeing, and why he was seeing it, well he would tell me. I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

did not happen.... so lets not let this man continue to cause strife even in his absence... this should tell you something.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Tom, thank you for the compliment and understanding that from the beginning I have always claimed no experience with magnet motors.... electronics and programming and physics and science fiction books from age 11, but never motors.

No apology is needed as your mistakes were nothing but honest and had absolutely no ill effect on me.

Ortho

Dave Wing check your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    ... the E.E. who spent the time watching almost died laughing ...
    I personally don't care about a faceless, nameless electrical engineer's opinions, but since you said John Bedini is the owner of this forum, I have 2 questions:

1. Did John Bedini see the kit, what is HIS opinion?
    2. Why did you purchase the kit?

Respectfully,

DaWave.

REALLY, your first post!!!! who are you?

Tom C

REALLY, your first post!!!! who are you?

Tom C
    There is no need to be confrontational.

Yes, this is my first post. As regarding my identity, i'm sure you have ability to read my IP (and that should be enough with respect to 'Privacy Policy').

Now can you answer my simple questions? In a civilized manner please, i'm not up for any fight. If you have any further questions, I'll try to answer them only if you adopt a decent tone. If you keep being offensive, i'll just give up.

Thank you, DaWave.

i trust my nameless faceless (to you) E.E. so lets not talk about who was being confrontational... or opinionated for that matter.

1- no and he wont see it till next june or july
    2- from the above post - I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

Tom C

Ok Tom and Ortho,

I apologize as I have made a few judgments that were wrong and I jumped to a couple of false conclusions based upon my own false viewpoints. I will not harp on Steve's dismissal on this forum any longer either... I am done with that even though I disagree with it happening so soon after the kit motor was looked at by the EE.
    But that is my problem not yours... As I do not own or run the forum. No hard feelings...

I also will be quiet from here on in about Steve and his machines even though my belief, at this time differs from either of your views in this area.

-Dave Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Ok Tom and Ortho,

I apologize as I have made a few judgments that were wrong and I jumped to a couple of false conclusions based upon my own false viewpoints. I will not harp on Steve's dismissal on this forum any longer either... I am done with that even though I disagree with it happening so soon after the kit motor was looked at by the EE.
    But that is my problem not yours... As I do not own or run the forum. No hard feelings...

I also will be quiet from here on in about Steve and his machines even though my belief, at this time differs from either of your views in this area.

-Dave Wing
    Dave,

I have a great amount of respect for you and your work ethic, and I have learned an immense amount from your work. keep it up my friend.

Tom C

i trust my nameless faceless (to you) E.E. so lets not talk about who was being confrontational... or opinionated for that matter.

1- no and he wont see it till next june or july
    2- from the above post - I was HOPING against all HOPE that this motor was the real thing, and what ortho had learned from it was something spectacular, and that the E.E. would say "that was fantastic"

Tom C
    Thank you for answering the questions, and please understand that in this 'dog eats dog' world, unfair play is common play. I feel decent to give credit to whomever disclose some of proven work even after our laugh or frustrations ceised. If I don't understand Maxweell's equations and its implications, it is my problem and laughing or shouting at them won't change the nature of reality no mater how many people I have on my side.

I regret the fact that we cannot hear anymore what Steve has to say because of what I see, a personality missmatch.
    However, from what I've seen (some stuff really incredible) I believe Steve deserves a bit more than ridicule and a boot. And the way I see it, he deserves a lot more, namely the precedence of his discoveries proven by facts, not just theories.

A while ago, John Bedini has demonstrated an aparatus (Kromrey) in a DVD from 'Energy From The Vacuum' series. In that DVD he explained and he made a sketch on the black board about how an energy vortex flew-in the system at the 'neutral' zones, namely the Bloch wall of the magnets, and the middle planes of the coils. Any EE will laugh his @ss off at such statemets. And with this, I hope I clarified my trust in the openness of an regular EE. This kind of things are not in the books, hence laughing is not a measuring stick. And remember, the same happened to Tesla, the guy we all claim we admire and yet still don't understand. Laughing is cheap in this kind of situations if not the premises of looking silly later.

Respectfully yours,

DaWave.