No announcement yet.

Permanent Magnet Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a video a few years ago where a guy made magnetic shields and they would shield the magnetic field somewhat. What he did was take some metglass tape about an inch or two wide and a piece of paper the same width and then he would roll it up around a magnet so it was many layers of paper and metglass. I effectively sheilded the magnetic field on the side of the magnet but allowed it to shoot out the end of the magnet. this allowed another magnet to approach the shielded magnet without much attraction and then when it was properly alligned they would repel. Seems like that is what this motor is doing to some degree. partially shielding the magnet and then getting into a position of repelling .

Comment

Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
      I saw a video a few years ago where a guy made magnetic shields and they would shield the magnetic field somewhat.
      Magnet Shielding - YouTube

Comment

Anybody try this? Looks so friggin easy I'm going to try it.
        Free Energy Magnet Motor (Engine) - YouTube

Comment

Looks like a working magnet motor to me.
          Evolution of Perpetual Motion, WORKING Free Energy Generator.mp4 - YouTube

Showing operational unit near end of video.

Comment

Hi, I have tried a pure magnetic motors, you may get them to run but you cannot get any useful drive energy out.
            So I set about a redesigned permanent magnet motor/Generator, three years later I proved my design, but wanted to improve the separate alternator design.
            The motor also generated power as well as a torque output, 120 watts electrical input, with total energy output, including the 5ft/lb torque, 400 watts. RPM could vary over several tests but was 1,200 to 2,200. Tested under a loaded ft/torque pulley, charging the battery bank, and with an electrical load.
            Fully checked with an independent scientist
            It can be pulled apart rebuild, and replicated, if better materials were used there could have been a much larger output.
            The Alternator separate but on the same shaft, several designs were tried, even a new approach was tried, and this proved to be the best. Then from that information a new design was made, I have not built it, but the only thing nearest to it was back in the late 1800’s to early 1900’s.
            I stopped the project and decided to repair and continue with my ‘Plasma Conversion Unit’ I started a new thread on this. I just thought you should know that it is possible.
            A helpful point if you want to do this stuff, USE ROUND disk or bar magnets, there are problems with rectangular ones, to hard to explain here, but it cost me a packet to find out.
            Last edited by Tarak; 03-12-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I am doing this I usually base on theory And I found out that there are some tolls you can't easy to defined if what are the uses of this. I think if you are planning to build this you have to make sure that you have a capacity to learn all the functions and you have some bases in order you to have a good one.
              energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Ordinary guy discovers FREE ENERGY of SPINNING ELECTRICAL SECRET CPU FAN - YouTube
                "History is full of people who out of fear, ignorance, or lust of power have destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again." -Carl Sagan

Comment

Gary, your attempt at this device is probably the closest I've seen so far. Kudos for that. Comments I've seen following your original post relating to the position of your ramp/yoke are correct. It does diverge from the drawing. All you should need to do is redrill your base to position it more closely as drawn. However, if this device really does work as advertised (operative word IF), the only thing stronger magnets will do is create faster acceleration. The only thing an aluminium rotor will do is create drag on the system if Eddy currents should arise from the stator magnnet but that won't happen until it gets spinning. If Eddy currents arise anywhere, it will be along the steel ramp where rotor magnetic fields are passing by. That one you cannot avoid. If you're really concerned about the steel screws, replace them with brass. I don't think that's the problem either but I'll let you arrive to your own conslusions.

I still have a couple of ideas I'm kicking around too. All I can say is "Think like a Vegan".

Z

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                  Question for John Bedini

Did you actually build and run the PM motor shown in your lab notes, or is this just based on theory?

I tried building one scaled to your drawing and was unable to get it to run. Of course I probably didn't use the correct parts and didn't know what the relative magnet strengths should be. I just use neos that looked in prportion to your drawing and threw it together with aluminum base and rotor. All the fasteners are steel, and the ball bearing is steel.

It cogs to the position shown in my photo. If it is spun, it does coast for a short time (with some drag) and then stops in the same position again.

just curious, thanks
                  Gary Hammond

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]535[/ATTACH]
                  "History is full of people who out of fear, ignorance, or lust of power have destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again." -Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                  X