Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Energy Solutions & Innovations

Hi!

I am new to this forum and had a question. I work for a company called Impact Economy in Switzerland and we are looking for Fellows to work from their home country, with some travel for meetings and training, to join our new project in search of alternative energy solutions and innovations. I was wondering if it is possible to post a thread with the Fellowship description and pdf so anyone interested can apply? As this forum is strictly dedicated to all things Energy Science related, I thought it would be an ideal place to spread the word since we seem to all have the same interest in Energy.

If someone could let me know if it is okay with the forum rules to do so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Exergeia View Post
    Hi!

I am new to this forum and had a question. I work for a company called Impact Economy in Switzerland and we are looking for Fellows to work from their home country, with some travel for meetings and training, to join our new project in search of alternative energy solutions and innovations. I was wondering if it is possible to post a thread with the Fellowship description and pdf so anyone interested can apply? As this forum is strictly dedicated to all things Energy Science related, I thought it would be an ideal place to spread the word since we seem to all have the same interest in Energy.

If someone could let me know if it is okay with the forum rules to do so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
    Hey,

I currently help write articles like this one: https://www.expertsure.com/uk/home/h...r-panels-cost/
    I would be really interested in joining, can you send me a PM with some more info?

Thanks

Comment

Shame no one took Exergeia up on the orignal suggestion - did they?

Comment

I work for a company called Impact Economy in Switzerland and we are looking for Fellows to work from their home country, with some travel for meetings and training, to join our new project in search of alternative energy solutions and innovations.
        I realise this offer has long past and the poster is probably no longer about on this forum.

However, I have to look at this kind of company with a cynical eye. How is this company, who is looking to invest in alternative technologies, any better than the oil companies, pharmaceuticals, or motor companies which seek to control any new emerging technologies which may impact their profits? I think the answer is they are no better and although the Swiss money men may not use strong-arm tactics like the others do, they will still want to control everything about their 'investment'. After all, they are in it to make money and thats the bottom line. When do we see large financial organisations and governemnts really caring what happens about the environment - or society, for that matter.

Impact Economy - Who we are
        We are an independent and privately held impact investing and strategy firm headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with overseas operations in North and South America committed to “Making Impact Investible”.

“Making Impact Investible” means identifying or designing solutions for companies and professional investors that have substantial financial upside while making a positive impact on society and the environment.

Comment

Working...
        X