No announcement yet.

Ebola Outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody have the VHS tape from the Angel book from Aarons link.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I invested in a 3M full mask with p100 nuisance level filters and filled the void areas in between the filters with activated charcoal. I also obtained full coverage hazmat suits plus thick Playtex dishwashing gloves. A roll of duct tape and a pair of rubber rain boots completes the deal. What about the Silver Bullet brand of silver liquid that sells on Alex Jones website made by Dr. Group? Is it the right nanoparticle size to fight Ebola?
      I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

I found some .9999 silver on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Atlasnova-Silv...s=.9999+silver

I have had very good success with colloidal silver for pink eye and wound cleansing, I use it like you would Neosporin. drip a little into the wound and cover with gauze. gets straight into the bloodstream that way.

way back in 1984 I had a very serious motorcycle accident. almost lost my right leg just above the ankle. the wound was so deep they had to sew up the edges and let it heal inside out, and it was in a cast because of the broken bones. so every week I would go and get the cast cut off. they would clean out the wound and swab it with a silver paste, and put a new cast on. this was over a 2 month period. it allowed it to close without infection, I was sold on it way back then.

I really like the idea of using a low current SG for production. I would power the machine with a dry cell carbon pile battery to avoid inputting anything negative into the solution, and I think the frequency of the machine would help put good waves into the solution.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi zpm ,
          jimstone has been covering the so called ebola outbreak......theres a lot of interesting reading there on many subjects .

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            I have to admit I am biased against the vaccine/serum route for viruses so will just have to see what happens.

With particle size, those vitamin and molecules are enormous compared to even relatively large particle size silver and they work by different action. It certainly doesn't seem like the FDA is too enthusiastic about trumpeting anything about small particle size but there are definitely other published studies showing similar benefits of small particle size silver as an anti-viral treatment. I'm sure using any silver product is better than none but in the larger particle size products, the particles are so big they're really not even colloidal and are actually silver salts that represent improperly produced "colloidal" silver. That is the stuff the average person makes at home and can even turn the skin gray - it's rare, but is impossible to happen with true colloids or a hydrosol, which is literally just a few atoms large. There is electrical action at work so can be considered "energy medicine" at that small level and that doesn't apply to the larger particle size. If you look at the Natural Immunogenics literature, it is quite astounding.

Just as long as we don't turn into Smurf's from argyria I'm all for it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3947[/ATTACH]

Since Movidyn in the 50's until now, outside of what the FDA is interested in pushing or not, the common denominator appears to be that all the silver was of the smallest particle size possible.

Colloidal silver can be made with 3 nine volt batteries and 2 silver ounce coins. However, it causes too much current and the particles are actually very big. The trick to the highest quality silver is very low current - low current = small particle size. One person sells a generator that claims the same particle size as natural immunogenics and shows a supposed electron microscope scan of what it produces. http://www.thesilveredge.com/ I'd curious as to what his circuit is.

Whether the small particle size is valid - I believe it is - is one thing, but if we do want small particle size, low current is the way to go. Instead of 3 nine volt batteries, I'd use the bare minimum necessary to get conductivity. This seems to be the case no matter what the element is. For carbon, I was electrolyzing it at less than a volt and milliamps and my nano carbon solution is still almost completely in suspension 5 years later while the commerical "colloidal carbon" as a battery additive has a shelf life of 1.5 years before most of it settles and that stuff was considered small.

Peter Lindemann has a lot of experience with making colloidal silver way back and I believe they did a lot of tests going back to the Borderlands days and they found the same thing that very low current was needed to make small particle size. It looks like the spikes from a coil of a small SG like the roller skate wheel model might be great for a low current source to make small particle size. Maybe Natural Immunogenics would be willing to analyze it with their microscope.

Silver has been floating around the lowest point it has been in 4 years so a good time to buy no matter what it's used for.

With your example of 20 grams or oral C, are you talking about plain ascorbic acid or a mineral ascorbate? People get stomach aches, diarrhea, etc... from ascorbic acid but almost never from the asorbates because the ascorbates are actually absorbable.

The Liposomal C - is that the same as what is being touted as "enteric coated" vitamin C? This sounds really good. I haven't been in touch with most of the latest supplement advanced since I closed my vitamin shop quite a while back.
            Meaning to get back sooner but knew I'd have A LOT to write. a) Yes vaccines are less efficacious and more toxic then conventionally presented, (especially with what else is in them) they are given for many senseless reasons and sometimes are clear unfolding nightmarish tragedies like the Gardasil vaccine. They may account for a lot of chronic illnesses, certainly thimerosal is toxic. Don't want to overplay this part, but will say there is a scientist who did some good epidemiological research which showed the spike in autism (first in England then a few years later in the US) wasn't tied to the MMR vaccine, it was tied to when the MMR vaccine started being produced on (aborted) human fetal tissue cell cultures. Whew nellie, she also made a case for how contamination from the human tissue cultures might lead to DNA recombination events which would cause somatic cell problems. I don't know, but it gave me pause. In any event while I often don't like vaccines either, they do, do something, they produce an antibody immune response. So if you can do it with a vaccine, you could give the actual pathogen to an animal and spin off the antibodies that way, it I would suspect be actually much easier than making a vaccine. Back when I was at the rare disease office at FDA I got involved with helping along an anti-venom (antiserum) treatment for scorpion envenomation. Before these people tried to bring this product to market in the U.S. Arizona (drugs are only regulated if they cross state lines) got all its scorpion antivenom from "the old lady with the goats". A professor at the university, homebrewed a scorpion antivenom and supplied it the ERs in Arizona, but she was retiring. So if you are staying within conventional medicine, an antiserum just seems like the no-brainer place to start. Of course a treatment might be given to 50,000 people while a preventative vaccine to 50 million people. I don't like to be that cynical, but when WHO recommends using recovered patients blood as a treatment and says nothing about anti-serums I have to wonder.

b) MUCHOS GRACIAS for the info about voltage and Ag particle size that is exactly what I have been wondering about for the past couple weeks (as I have made, apropos of err, nothing in current events, colloidal silver in a Mason jar with 1 to 3 nine volt batteries, could see the ppm on particulate meter but how big is the particulate?). I agree the smaller the particle size the better. However, to clarify my previous statements, I started looking at the medical literature on silver specifically as an anti-viral and about 5-10 years ago everything started talking about "nano" silver particles, or AgNPs as they are now called, as though it is some esoteric, expensive thing unavailable to the average Joe. I've only skimmed things, but in about 5-10 articles I found one where they actually said how they made "nano" silver and it was, from memory something about chemical reduction of silver nitrate powder. So unless all chemistry is now "nano" chemistry it smells like BS to keep people from notice the results, for all I know the particle size from electrolytically produced colloidal silver may be smaller than some of the chemically produced silver solutions. To purely speculate now, I would guess if you had large enough silver particles they might get absorbed through the gut and lodge in tissues and skin leading, if you kept at it daily for years, Argyria and maybe other problems. Below a certain threshold I would think the acid in the stomach might do a good job of just giving you bioavailable silver. I think you can get this bioavailable silver through electrolytic means and the whole change in terminology to "nano" silver ends up discouraging people from noting that there are inexpensive treatments easily available to them from silver.

Comment

This liposomal C looks incredible - there is something to be said however for normal ascorbates as that his how all humans have survived for all this time along with fruit bats, guinea pigs, etc... is by normal ascorbates in fruits, vegetables, and so on without being encapulated in fats.

http://www.livonlabs.com/cgi-bin/sta...vitamin-c.html

It is a sodium ascorbate and there is the never ending debate about sodium ascorbate whether it contributes to high blood pressure or not. From what I remember sodium ascorbates were used heavily by vets but no so much for people.

In any case, the fat delivery mechanism makes perfect sense - I'm all about bioavailability so will be getting some for myself.

On Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000CD9XGC same price as 30 packs at the Liveon Labs but if you have Amazon prime, free 2 day shipping.

This product is fairly expensive at about $1 per 1000mg serving packet but its cheap insurance for sure - especially if it comes close to the equivelant of IV delivery.

Do you know if high amounts of freed up hyaluronic acid are detectible in people who are hemorrhaging from Ebola type virus?
              I have liposomal, 1 gram ascorbic acid pills and sodium ascorbate powder and I try to alternate each one but generally remember only every other day or so to take some, so it lasts a while and mainly it is nice to know if I have a touch of food poisoning or sniffles or whatnot I have a box or two of liposomal on hand. There are some interesting testimonials on the 5 star amazon ratings, I read one about a spider bite that went away (after two grams every 4 hours) in two days instead of the two weeks from the last bite, or Lyme disease improving etc. Levy said he cured viral Dengue Fever with 12 packets of liposomal C. Just to do a regression to the mean, I think Dr. Levy may be a little too overly enthusiastic, but no doubt liposomal is a heck of a lot more clinically powerful then other oral formulations of vitamin C.

Dr. Fred Klenner, if I am not mistaken, used sodium ascorbate for his IV injections sometimes giving near 1/4 lb of the stuff IV in 24 hours. I think the best oral formulation after liposomal is sodium ascorbate, I would avoid calcium ascorbate and magnesium ascorbate is expensive. Maybe a year or two ago here I noted that, along with a couple smaller studies, a very large recent study found people with the highest levels of sodium had 1/4 the number of heart attacks as those with the lowest. Personally, I have no problem taking sodium ascorbate regularly (my BP is normal) and I really wouldn't avoid it on a medicinal basis for the whole low salt "racket".

Have no idea about Hylauronic acid and fulminant Ebola, I guess you are asking as this might be a marker for vitamin C deficiency?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                I found some .9999 silver on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Atlasnova-Silv...s=.9999+silver

I have had very good success with colloidal silver for pink eye and wound cleansing, I use it like you would Neosporin. drip a little into the wound and cover with gauze. gets straight into the bloodstream that way.

way back in 1984 I had a very serious motorcycle accident. almost lost my right leg just above the ankle. the wound was so deep they had to sew up the edges and let it heal inside out, and it was in a cast because of the broken bones. so every week I would go and get the cast cut off. they would clean out the wound and swab it with a silver paste, and put a new cast on. this was over a 2 month period. it allowed it to close without infection, I was sold on it way back then.

I really like the idea of using a low current SG for production. I would power the machine with a dry cell carbon pile battery to avoid inputting anything negative into the solution, and I think the frequency of the machine would help put good waves into the solution.

Tom C
                There is a lot less debate that silver is a great antibacterial. Recently finished Robert Becker's "Body Electric". Along with him finding DC currents in the nerve sheaths that coordinated wound healing, he also used silver impregnated wound dressings both as anti-bacterials and that it also seemed to influence wound healing. Interesting that a similar approach was helpful to you and glad to hear you are hale and whole after such a trial. At some level I now think a lot of these effects are, as Aaron was saying, electromagnetic.

Comment

@Why_me

Sounds like a plan, Don't know about the silver bullet product. Alex Jones certainly isn't one trying to harm his audience but you could always make your own.

@Patrikas

I'm all for the time when I hear death was a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                    I've only skimmed things, but in about 5-10 articles I found one where they actually said how they made "nano" silver and it was, from memory something about chemical reduction of silver nitrate powder. So unless all chemistry is now "nano" chemistry it smells like BS to keep people from notice the results, for all I know the particle size from electrolytically produced colloidal silver may be smaller than some of the chemically produced silver solutions. To purely speculate now, I would guess if you had large enough silver particles they might get absorbed through the gut and lodge in tissues and skin leading, if you kept at it daily for years, Argyria and maybe other problems. Below a certain threshold I would think the acid in the stomach might do a good job of just giving you bioavailable silver. I think you can get this bioavailable silver through electrolytic means and the whole change in terminology to "nano" silver ends up discouraging people from noting that there are inexpensive treatments easily available to them from silver.
                    Movidyn was a powder I believe and I'm not sure how it was created.

Sovereign Silver is so small it is nano, but is so small it isn't a colloid, but considered a "hydrosol" - maybe jargon they came up with but 2-3 atoms big probably so it considered to be dissolved I suppose.

I'd sure like to know what this exact circuit is: http://www.thesilveredge.com/ claims .0008 microns just like Sovereign Silver. Anyone brave enough to buy one and find out? Just hope it isn't potted, but even if it is, scoping the output can tell exactly what is needed to be done and there aren't too many variables to consider.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Watch out guys. This is what our government has been getting ready for. The FEMA camps and the hundreds of thousands of casket liners. Stay away from city centers and ports of travel. This thing has a 90% kill rate. ZMAPP is the only hope right now. It is an experimental treatment. Ok the virus is covered with tiny barbs. When the virus comes in contact with a cell these barbs quickly attach themselves to the cell. I'm not sure why but this makes the cell quickly absorb the virus. Usually a virus has a head that is shaped like a spike and basically drills into a cell to infect it. This takes some time and our immune system has time to creat antibodies to defend against the attack. The Ebola virus enters the cell so fast our body's have no chance to defend against, hence the 90 mortality rate. Now the drug ZMAPP will basically render the barbs ineffective. Witch in turn gives our immune system time to develop the antibodies. Here is how dire the situation really is. In Eastern Africa right now there are around 15000 or so infected that is doubling every two weeks. Thank god this is a third world country. The outbreak is mostly contained to small villages, although the virus is getting close to Sierra Leone. We are lucky for now most of these people don't have cars or a means of travel. If you don't no of the FEMA camps or the casket liners do a YouTube search for Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones casket liners or FEMA camps. I had a few of these vids on my YouTube playlists but the videos have been deleted since the outbreak. Interesting very peculiar. A few months ago these videos were all over YouTube. No they are harder to find but the information is still out there. Look people be vigilant and be careful. This is the perfect situation for marshal law to be implemented. Best believe The Rand corp is involved with this. Population control. Before oil the world could only support around two billion. Since oil the world pop has increased to over 7 billion in only 120 years. This is some scary ****. I have noticed the huge increase of survival shows on tv. Alaska the last frontier, the legend of mick dodge, live free or die, fat guys in the woods, survivor man. The list goes on and on. Something big is about to change our way of life. Is it Ebola, Planet X / Nibiru it's your guess. All I am saying is thing are changing so fast. To fast. We are in uncharted territory.

Comment

Movidyn was a powder I believe and I'm not sure how it was created.

Sovereign Silver is so small it is nano, but is so small it isn't a colloid, but considered a "hydrosol" - maybe jargon they came up with but 2-3 atoms big probably so it considered to be dissolved I suppose.

I'd sure like to know what this exact circuit is: http://www.thesilveredge.com/ claims .0008 microns just like Sovereign Silver. Anyone brave enough to buy one and find out? Just hope it isn't potted, but even if it is, scoping the output can tell exactly what is needed to be done and there aren't too many variables to consider.
                        I stumbled on Movidyn once as some sort of miracle drug, didn't know it is silver based. Again I need to spend time looking more at the medical literature but what frustrates me is whenever they talk about nanosilver (AgNPs) they don't say in the Materials and Methods how they made it and the one where they did explain it, it was chemical reduction of silver nitrate, which I would guess came from silver being dissolved in nitric acid. Hydrochloric acid also dissolves silver to silver chloride. So again, I am all and entirely for smaller particle size and I would guess if you were absorbing undissolved silver into the blood stream is when you get deposition of silver in the skin and likely other tissues. But once it gets to the gut, the gut will be working to make Ag+Cl-, wouldn't be good if it didn't complete the process, likely leads to side effects, but the part that was dissolved would have antibiotic effects.

If Wikipedia is to be believed the phrase "born with a silver spoon in their mouth" actually came from the tradition of English aristocrats to give each other silver spoons for babies to suck on at baby showers. Probably gave the kids a consistent very low dose of silver.

Edit: On further reading I think silver doesn't dissolve in hydrochloric acid, oops, so yes need small particle size. But again, what exactly are these nanosilver particles they keep talking about in the literature and can they just be produced by run of the mill chemical reactions? Thats what it looks like from the one paper I found who defined their product.
                        Last edited by ZPDM; 10-15-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

ZMapp is actually a cocktail of three antibodies directed against Ebola. They are produced through genetic engineering of single cell lines, hence three monoclonal antibodies (likely accounts for the Ma part of ZMapp). Unfortunately for whatever reason they genetically engineered a tobacco plant to produce the three antibodies (not a bacterium as is usually the case) and so ZMapp takes months to produce as one waits for the tobacco plants to grow. In a normal immune response to Ebola or any other pathogen, their are thousands of antibodies which are upregulated in response to the invasion. Some of these will fit pretty well, some will attach to the virus very well, having this broad spectrum response provides at least a measure of protection against antigenic drift, that wouldn't be seen with ZMapp. So ZMapp which is basically a high falutin anti-serum seems like it might work. Dr. Kent Brantley, God Bless that Man, received an antibody containing transfusion from a recovered patient in Africa along with ZMapp and recovered. After he got better he gave a transfusion to Dr. Sacra, who recovered. He now gave a transfusion to nurse Nina Pham, we will see. There are case reports from previous outbreaks that blood transfusions were helpful. Brantley only has so much blood. Now if you took 1,000 horses exposed them to the virus, they wouldn't die but they would mount an immune response. Two weeks later draw off blood, spin it down in a centrifuge (do a few more purifications as its from an animal, though when they pioneered this 100 years ago that would have been all they did) and you have three thousand or more anti-serum doses and you can have another three thousand every couple weeks to a month going forward. They are just waiting on a vaccine.

For the past three or four weeks there has, per official numbers, actually been no increase in the number of cases per week. This may be very good news, but I think more likely what is happening is that Liberia can't keep on with more than 100-200 cases per day to record, they are losing track of it. If you look at Sierra Leone and Guinea they continue to show accelerating numbers of cases. If you haven't heard a second healthcare worker is infected in Dallas. CDC Director ("not in the (tarot?) cards for the U.S.") Frieden took a real low shot at nurse Pham, saying the day she was diagnosed she violated protocols before there has been any investigation. Another head nurse I believe also pointed out that the CDC never provided any protocols. But that was a real cheap shot and goes a long way towards showing where his real concerns lie. Shame no-one has tried silver or IV vitamin C, given how useful they likely are in a slew of diseases, Ebola just sort of highlights the shame that they aren't used more.
                          Last edited by ZPDM; 10-16-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                            I stumbled on Movidyn once as some sort of miracle drug, didn't know it is silver based. Again I need to spend time looking more at the medical literature but what frustrates me is whenever they talk about nanosilver (AgNPs) they don't say in the Materials and Methods how they made it and the one where they did explain it, it was chemical reduction of silver nitrate, which I would guess came from silver being dissolved in nitric acid. Hydrochloric acid also dissolves silver to silver chloride. So again, I am all and entirely for smaller particle size and I would guess if you were absorbing undissolved silver into the blood stream is when you get deposition of silver in the skin and likely other tissues. But once it gets to the gut, the gut will be working to make Ag+Cl-, wouldn't be good if it didn't complete the process, likely leads to side effects, but the part that was dissolved would have antibiotic effects.

If Wikipedia is to be believed the phrase "born with a silver spoon in their mouth" actually came from the tradition of English aristocrats to give each other silver spoons for babies to suck on at baby showers. Probably gave the kids a consistent very low dose of silver.

Edit: On further reading I think silver doesn't dissolve in hydrochloric acid, oops, so yes need small particle size. But again, what exactly are these nanosilver particles they keep talking about in the literature and can they just be produced by run of the mill chemical reactions? Thats what it looks like from the one paper I found who defined their product.
                            And farmers would put silver dollars in jugs of milk to keep them fresh longer - so the story goes.

The small particles can be created with just electrolysis at a small enough current. Sovereign Silver who has the smallest uses an AC process. However, I don't know if it is really AC or not. Some circuits are DC at the electrodes, but the polarity occasionally reverses so the electrodes are worn more evenly. Maybe that is what is meant by AC. I was told "AC" by the company itself without any other details.

I don't know about chemical ways to make nano particles, but its probably possible somehow.
                            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Liposomal C - talked to someone in a certain chemical industry and he told me that some people are making their own liposomal C inexpensively.

Check this out: http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/styled/index.html - you can get the patent to see what the improved method is that makes it even better than what Liveon labs makes. They bought this patent app and may use this process later - not sure or they just want to shelve it.

C, lecithin and alcohol - blender and optional ultrasonic.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Liposomal C - talked to someone in a certain chemical industry and he told me that some people are making their own liposomal C inexpensively.

Check this out: http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/styled/index.html - you can get the patent to see what the improved method is that makes it even better than what Liveon labs makes. They bought this patent app and may use this process later - not sure or they just want to shelve it.

C, lecithin and alcohol - blender and optional ultrasonic.
                                another way is ReCverin using zuchinni as smoothie but above is much preferred for mega dosing

Comment

Working...
                                X