2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebola Outbreak

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ebola c silver cordyceps

Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    Alright, I started this thread so I should say something new. I actually on other sites said I was worried maybe weeks earlier than anything I mentioned here, quite honestly about all I got is "told you so". I will say more, and we are at one case in the U.S. as I said if it gets to ten cases people may start doing the Macarena.

First off, as I think I mentioned there is an obvious scalable conventional treatment for this, an anti-serum. They are talking now about gathering antibodies from disease survivors and using the serum (WHO recommended I believe) as a treatment Take 1,000 goats or horses, expose them to virus, and do the same and you have 5,000 treatments. It would take weeks or less. 100 or 99.9% fatal rabies is treated the same way it could be done and it is scalable quickly unlike growing tobacco plants for a lesser (3 antibody) anti-serum approach (ZMapp). It is a hundred year old technology and still used today the safety issues are known as well as how to mitigate them.

There are non-conventional approaches. I won't say anything about electromagnetic approaches, there, done. I have been reviewing the medical literature on IV vitamin C and colloidal silver. As Dr. Stephen Levy said, I believe, about IV vitamin C "there has never been a virus it hasn't killed". This is true, unfortunately after Fred Klenner cured 60 polio cases in a row with it, the discussion degenerated into well does 250 mg of oral vitamin C cure the "common cold" and stayed there for decades. IV vitamin C is a potent broad spectrum anti-viral that is very poorly researched. Silver has very recently been researched a bit more and appears to be extremely active against some viruses and not so against others. I need to spend more time but in-vitro it shows great activity against HIV. While I don't know her or her previous work an MD Doctor Rima, states that there is a classified USMARID study showing colloidal silver is very active against Ebola. There is apparently an unclassified power-point synopsis that is very available on the internet along with the names of the researchers in the study. If this power-point synopsis is valid it is evil that it is not acted on.

Dr. Rima wrote the Prime minister of Nigeria when a Liberian flew there and infected Nigerians, gee sounds familiar. The news reports stated how Nigeria was looking forward to using this remedy, then overnight it all changed 180 degrees and that it would not be used because it was a quack remedy. Dr. Rima more recently three times attempted to ship colloidal silver to West Africa and it was returned to sender each time. I don't make too much (more?) of this in that a recent article noted Sierra Leone has tons of isolation suits gloves, etc. that have remained unopened on the docks.

When this started I thought to myself all they will do is drag it out until a vaccine is available, that still appears to be the plan.

So my take, I will be "conspiratorial" I think the Ebola outbreak was natural. For that matter I think AIDS was a natural consequence of antibiotics decreasing sexually transmitted diseases, an increase in promiscuity and an opportunistic pathogen filling in. The Ebola outbreak nearly died out in mid June, also its spread to the U.S. brings up politically awkward questions such as "do we actually have a border?" and though its not there yet, but much much worse, do Africans carry fatal diseases? The news coverage from the beginning also was not overtly demagogic. I think this is a crisis that should not go to waste, is the current approach. The goal here would be to make Africa subservient to universal vaccination, using such to control fertility. One wild card here is a) is the disease more infectious then thought b) could it mutate to become more infectious i.e. airborne. One slightly worrying thing to my mind is that the lead "GSK" vaccine uses a monkey adenovirus as its vector. This virus is not infectious to man but adenovirus in man is essentially the common cold. Viruses, at least influenza, become airborne by trading parts with other viruses that are good at infecting that way. While the monkey virus isn't directly infectious to man are there any parts the monkey adenovirus might loan to Ebola to make it much closer to airborne? When I was young I used to think they had thought all this through. Then again it is equally to more likely no one has a clue and everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut-off.

If this is not simple stupidity then likely a 100,000 - million people will die painful deaths who never needed to until a holy grail vaccination is rolled out over all of Africa. If not and this is bureaucratic stupidity tens of millions or more could die. That's my update, don't know if I was conspiratorial enough, don't get me started on EVD 68 or whatever the number, that's a really weird one, Bearden is a genius but may be wrong both technically and/or in terms of who controls what, but, if not, maybe we finally pissed Putin off.
    The antibodies from Ebola in one person will only work for that very specific Ebola virus. By the time it hits someone else, it has already changed its genetics and those antibodies will no longer be effective. Just like flu shots, the flu shots for this year will primarily be made from the flu going around last year and the chances it is the same strain this year and next to nil.

This is what I posted in Facebook:

U.S. MILITARY SHOWS HOW TO INACTIVATE EBOLA VIRUS
    U.S. Military research shows nano particle silver inhibits Ebola. Download this unclassified document showing the research and mechanism of how it happens. http://www.docdroid.net/ip2q/defense...ruses.pdf.html

Go download that free PDF - it is of a powerpoint where the military shows how nanoparticle silver inactivates a virus - inhibiting enzymes, etc... nanoparticle is important and 95%+ of the colloidal silver on the market is garbage. The smallest particle size commercially available is from Natural Immunogenics (Soveriegn Silver) - so small it is classified as a silver hydrosol - basically dissolved silver, which is smaller than "colloidal". It is so small it rivals Movidyn, which was being made in the Czech republic "To the astonishment of the Soviet military, Movidyn also disinfected every germ warfare bacteria in the Soviet arsenal."

Sovereign Silver™

Average particle size 0.0008 microns (0.8 nm). Complete dispersion.*
    The Other Widely-Distributed Colloidal Silver Products

The 'Source Naturals/Wellness' product demonstrates a preponderance of large particles.*
    The 'Future Biotics' product exhibits neutral silver particles that are smaller but easily agglomerate.*
    The 'Innovative Naturals' product is a hybrid colloid/proteinate solution; even at the manufacturer’s recommended dose its 500-ppm product exceeds the EPA daily reference dose for silver.*

Here is a comparison to many silver products on the market: http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/...e_analysis.php

Also, when particle size is small enough, you only need 10ppm - all the 50ppm, 100ppm, etc... silvers are junk. Theirs is 0.0008 microns, which is 0.8 nm - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001VUHZNS
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Vitamin C is great for anti-viral activities, but if you use the nanoparticle silver, the C has another function. Ebola is a hemorrhagic virus, which causes the breakdown of connective tissues. So the C will be used to help retain stronger connective tissue (hyaluronic acid and C to create strong "ground substance").

The degeneration of the Vitamin C discussion is 100% identical to what happened with Linus Pauling curing cancer and I believe Ewan Cameron was involved possibly. Pauling made sure people were not previously messed up by chemo, it was only IV vitamin C, etc... and when the Mayo clinic "replicated" his results, they used patients who already had chemo, they used oral vitamin C, etc... same sad story of fake fraud science by the mainstream medical establishment.

The other fraud against C is claiming too much C is a waste because it will dump in the urine anyway and not get used. True, but what they left out is that if you keep taking it, you start to make the enzymes that actually put it to use so over time, there is less and less dumping in the urine because the body actually does start to use the high doses - and is why when reducing the dose it has to be tapered off or will exhibit symptoms of scurvy - have to also train the body to use less.

Ascorbic acid is fine by IV because it bypasses the digestion system... it is ok to take it orally, but must be mineral ascorbates because that is the only real form that the small intestinal lining is designed to grab on to and pull into the blood through the active transport mechanism.

Alacer who makes Emergen-C used to make the best powder C blend of ascorbates but I can't find it. Most people use calcium ascorbate but its important to have the full spectrum of magnesium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, etc...

C-Salts is a great C and a decent price and it appears to be based on Pauling's formula - still have to verify that. http://www.nutri.com/index.cfm/category/71/c-salts.cfm available in Amazon too.

I recently ordered this one from Life Extensions on Amazon - same exact formula as C-Salts but is less $ per serving - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000JKVKGO

Here is an expose on Aids - https://sites.google.com/site/callin...Disclosure.pdf
    This is a must read for Essiac Tea - might as well get it - it's free: https://sites.google.com/site/callin...f_An_Angel.pdf

I have hard bound copies that cost me a fortune a long time ago - the Full Disclosure book was confiscated by the box load shortly after published and not a lot of copies made it out.

The important point it makes - and it actually was not written by Dr. Gary Glum by the way - whether anyone believes the story or not - is that deoxyribonucleosides can kill viruses and it is important that it is deoxygenated. When I worked with two mentors of mine about 15 years ago, they were both friends with Linus Pauling and Ewan Cameron that was my Vitamin C influence - anyway, we worked with ribose sugars extensively. If you look at that ribose molecule, not having the oxygen molecule at the bottom right is all important specific for fighting viruses.

Cordyceps mushroom has these compounds just like a handful of other substances. However, only the cordyceps grown in the higher altitudes of the Himalayas produces the deoxygenated ribose based molecules that are crucial... low temperature and low oxgyen - cordyceps conserves oxygen by producing the deoxyribonucleoside substances. Important to stay away from the junk grown in China.

The #1 company in the world for Cordyceps is Aloha Medicinals. Dr. John Holliday is the world's leading authority on this specific mushroom and he is behind that company. They grow it in a controlled environment under low temperatures and low oxygen to mimic the environment of the high Himalayas. One hybrid they made they used to call Cordyceps alohaensis and all these compounds were literally at the top or off the charts as shown by spectrum analysis. And, it's very inexpensive. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0034JTDYS

Support immune system - that is the primary thing we can do to fight this besides taking ASEA, which is loaded in stabilized o3, h2o2, etc... but I can't go into the claims here.

Load up on the right kind of C, cordyceps and silver - there are obviously other things to help with immunity, but I'm focusing on the biggest bang for the buck with things proven to be strong virus killers. And I would use spray bottles of the silver to spray on the hands, face and in the nose very frequently and even with a nebulizer if necessary. There are cheap ones avail that work fine - I have one almost identical to this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultrasonic-N...99839045&rt=nc $25 for a small compact nebulizer is a steal.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for replying, I am going to disagree with you on some stuff, agree on other stuff and wonder if we are chasing an (FDA?) red herring on other stuff.

I disagree that an anti-serum wouldn't work. There have been case reports (though I don't think they are written up in medical literature) of matched blood transfusions being helpful in previous outbreaks, that really is the gold standard, they gave it to someone they got better, albeit one wants a placebo controlled trial. It would be surprising for a pathogen to mutate entirely or maybe even greatly out of the effect of an anti-serum quickly. ZMapp which consists of three antibodies directed against epitopes from Ebola has very very preliminary evidence of being efficacious. Unlike Zmapp in an immune response you will have, I don't know, ten million antibodies, 100,000 will fit to some degree and be upregulated, 5,000 will be good fits and really produced. Even if things change a bit some of those 5,000 will still fit. This is why you can stock rattlesnake antivenom even though the years and snakes change and stock rabies virus antiserum. Yes, if Ebola genetically drifts as quickly as influenza it could be a problem year to year. It likely isn't a problem, if it is it can be worked around (as they do with flu vaccine) and in any event it is the obvious conventional place to start, weeks to months ago, cheaply and easily, if you can make a vaccine, you can make an anti-serum, they are photo negatives of one another

Yea, that powerpoint presentation is the same one I have seen. What's up with that? The researchers names are on the first page, why isn't anyone asking them, "Hey did this work?!" As I said if that ppt is valid what excuse is there? The FDA I believe trumpeted some studies about only really small silver particles were good at killing viruses in in-vitro studies. Commonsensically, I think this is a red herring. If you take a B12, or Mg++ or a Ca+ tablet are you concerned about particle size. No, because this is determined by gut absorption. If the silver is small and dispersed enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream it should show effect. Many marketed products may be for lack of a better term crap, but nothing two 99.9% silver ounces and a couple nine volt batteries couldn't solve. Heck, you could likely get some good anti-viral/anti-bacterial protection by sucking on a silver spoon, and if you did it for lifetime you might become a true aristocratic blueblood. From looking at how silver knocks out in vitro a number of viruses, with some exceptions, I put it at 50-99% that silver is beneficial in Ebola. Be great to know if that ppt is valid, and don't expect to see any studies or trials soon.

On that note, one thing with vitamin C is that it is absorbed only through channels in the gut. Hence if you took twenty grams of oral vitamin C, the dose would be less than 2 grams into the blood stream. This is the whole folly of looking at 250 mg oral "C" for the common cold when Klenner gave say 20 grams for an adult IV, that would be like trying to take 200-400 grams orally, it won't happen.

Liposomal encapsulated C (Livon Labs[founder thinks AIDS was a bioweapon]) bypasses the active transport channels for "C" in the gut by being absorbed as a liposome. A study showed three times higher blood levels from the liposomal C as compared to regular oral C. In addition, where liposomal may really shine is that there are active transport channels from the bloodstream into the cell. The liposome is like the cell wall and just merges with it, bypassing the channels and dumping its contents straight into the cell. Dr. Levy MD JD, whom I mentioned earlier said he feels that 1 gram of liposomal C is clinically equivalent to 10 grams not of oral but of IV vitamin C. I think he got carried away, though he may be right, he has a heck of a lot more experience than me. Maybe 1 gram liposomal is equivalent to 1 gram IV. I have taken 6 grams of liposomal C in one day with only a propensity for long replies to forum messages to show for it. Either way you are getting out towards the levels Klenner used when he cured Polio and so many other viruses.

There is a decent chance I will restart my old health blog in the coming weeks and apropos of nothing look at the medical literature for vitamin C as an antiviral, silver as an anti-viral and the anti-viral effects of vitamin D and zinc, then go from there if it isn't the zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by ZPDM; 10-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    Hey Aaron,

Thanks for replying, I am going to disagree with you on some stuff, agree on other stuff and wonder if we are chasing an (FDA?) red herring on other stuff.

I disagree that an anti-serum wouldn't work. There have been case reports (though I don't think they are written up in medical literature) of matched blood transfusions being helpful in previous outbreaks, that really is the gold standard, they gave it to someone they got better, albeit one wants a placebo controlled trial. It would be surprising for a pathogen to mutate entirely or maybe even greatly out of the effect of an anti-serum quickly. ZMapp which consists of three antibodies directed against epitopes from Ebola has very very preliminary evidence of being efficacious. Unlike Zmapp in an immune response you will have, I don't know, ten million antibodies, 100,000 will fit to some degree and be upregulated, 5,000 will be good fits and really produced. Even if things change a bit some of those 5,000 will still fit. This is why you can stock rattlesnake antivenom even though the years and snakes change and stock rabies virus antiserum. Yes, if Ebola genetically drifts as quickly as influenza it could be a problem year to year. It likely isn't a problem, if it is it can be worked around (as they do with flu vaccine) and in any event it is the obvious conventional place to start, weeks to months ago, cheaply and easily, if you can make a vaccine, you can make an anti-serum, they are photo negatives of one another

Yea, that powerpoint presentation is the same one I have seen. What's up with that? The researchers names are on the first page, why isn't anyone asking them, "Hey did this work?!" As I said if that ppt is valid what excuse is there? The FDA I believe trumpeted some studies about only really small silver particles were good at killing viruses in in-vitro studies. Commonsensically, I think this is a red herring. If you take a B12, or Mg++ or a Ca+ tablet are you concerned about particle size. No, because this is determined by gut absorption. If the silver is small and dispersed enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream it should show effect. Many marketed products may be for lack of a better term crap, but nothing two 99.9% silver ounces and a couple nine volt batteries couldn't solve. Heck, you could likely get some good anti-viral/anti-bacterial protection by sucking on a silver spoon, and if you did it for lifetime you might become a true aristocratic blueblood. From looking at how silver knocks out in vitro a number of viruses, with some exceptions, I put it at 50-99% that silver is beneficial in Ebola. Be great to know if that ppt is valid, and don't expect to see any studies or trials soon.

On that note, one thing with vitamin C is that it is absorbed only through channels in the gut. Hence if you took twenty grams of oral vitamin C, the dose would be less than 2 grams into the blood stream. This is the whole folly of looking at 250 mg oral "C" for the common cold when Klenner gave say 20 grams for an adult IV, that would be like trying to take 200-400 grams orally, it won't happen.

Liposomal encapsulated C (Livon Labs[founder thinks AIDS was a bioweapon]) bypasses the active transport channels for "C" in the gut by being absorbed as a liposome. A study showed three times higher blood levels from the liposomal C as compared to regular oral C. In addition, where liposomal may really shine is that there are active transport channels from the bloodstream into the cell. The liposome is like the cell wall and just merges with it, bypassing the channels and dumping its contents straight into the cell. Dr. Levy MD JD, whom I mentioned earlier said he feels that 1 gram of liposomal C is clinically equivalent to 10 grams not of oral but of IV vitamin C. I think he got carried away, though he may be right, he has a heck of a lot more experience than me. Maybe 1 gram liposomal is equivalent to 1 gram IV. I have taken 6 grams of liposomal C in one day with only a propensity for long replies to forum messages to show for it. Either way you are getting out towards the levels Klenner used when he cured Polio and so many other viruses.

There is a decent chance I will restart my old health blog in the coming weeks and apropos of nothing look at the medical literature for vitamin C as an antiviral, silver as an anti-viral and the anti-viral effects of vitamin D and zinc, then go from there if it isn't the zombie apocalypse.
    I have to admit I am biased against the vaccine/serum route for viruses so will just have to see what happens.

With particle size, those vitamin and molecules are enormous compared to even relatively large particle size silver and they work by different action. It certainly doesn't seem like the FDA is too enthusiastic about trumpeting anything about small particle size but there are definitely other published studies showing similar benefits of small particle size silver as an anti-viral treatment. I'm sure using any silver product is better than none but in the larger particle size products, the particles are so big they're really not even colloidal and are actually silver salts that represent improperly produced "colloidal" silver. That is the stuff the average person makes at home and can even turn the skin gray - it's rare, but is impossible to happen with true colloids or a hydrosol, which is literally just a few atoms large. There is electrical action at work so can be considered "energy medicine" at that small level and that doesn't apply to the larger particle size. If you look at the Natural Immunogenics literature, it is quite astounding.

Just as long as we don't turn into Smurf's from argyria I'm all for it:

blue_man.jpg

Since Movidyn in the 50's until now, outside of what the FDA is interested in pushing or not, the common denominator appears to be that all the silver was of the smallest particle size possible.

Colloidal silver can be made with 3 nine volt batteries and 2 silver ounce coins. However, it causes too much current and the particles are actually very big. The trick to the highest quality silver is very low current - low current = small particle size. One person sells a generator that claims the same particle size as natural immunogenics and shows a supposed electron microscope scan of what it produces. http://www.thesilveredge.com/ I'd curious as to what his circuit is.

Whether the small particle size is valid - I believe it is - is one thing, but if we do want small particle size, low current is the way to go. Instead of 3 nine volt batteries, I'd use the bare minimum necessary to get conductivity. This seems to be the case no matter what the element is. For carbon, I was electrolyzing it at less than a volt and milliamps and my nano carbon solution is still almost completely in suspension 5 years later while the commerical "colloidal carbon" as a battery additive has a shelf life of 1.5 years before most of it settles and that stuff was considered small.

Peter Lindemann has a lot of experience with making colloidal silver way back and I believe they did a lot of tests going back to the Borderlands days and they found the same thing that very low current was needed to make small particle size. It looks like the spikes from a coil of a small SG like the roller skate wheel model might be great for a low current source to make small particle size. Maybe Natural Immunogenics would be willing to analyze it with their microscope.

Silver has been floating around the lowest point it has been in 4 years so a good time to buy no matter what it's used for.

With your example of 20 grams or oral C, are you talking about plain ascorbic acid or a mineral ascorbate? People get stomach aches, diarrhea, etc... from ascorbic acid but almost never from the asorbates because the ascorbates are actually absorbable.

The Liposomal C - is that the same as what is being touted as "enteric coated" vitamin C? This sounds really good. I haven't been in touch with most of the latest supplement advanced since I closed my vitamin shop quite a while back.
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    This liposomal C looks incredible - there is something to be said however for normal ascorbates as that his how all humans have survived for all this time along with fruit bats, guinea pigs, etc... is by normal ascorbates in fruits, vegetables, and so on without being encapulated in fats.

http://www.livonlabs.com/cgi-bin/sta...vitamin-c.html

It is a sodium ascorbate and there is the never ending debate about sodium ascorbate whether it contributes to high blood pressure or not. From what I remember sodium ascorbates were used heavily by vets but no so much for people.

In any case, the fat delivery mechanism makes perfect sense - I'm all about bioavailability so will be getting some for myself.

On Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000CD9XGC same price as 30 packs at the Liveon Labs but if you have Amazon prime, free 2 day shipping.

This product is fairly expensive at about $1 per 1000mg serving packet but its cheap insurance for sure - especially if it comes close to the equivelant of IV delivery.

Do you know if high amounts of freed up hyaluronic acid are detectible in people who are hemorrhaging from Ebola type virus?
    Aaron Murakami

anybody have the VHS tape from the Angel book from Aarons link.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

I invested in a 3M full mask with p100 nuisance level filters and filled the void areas in between the filters with activated charcoal. I also obtained full coverage hazmat suits plus thick Playtex dishwashing gloves. A roll of duct tape and a pair of rubber rain boots completes the deal. What about the Silver Bullet brand of silver liquid that sells on Alex Jones website made by Dr. Group? Is it the right nanoparticle size to fight Ebola?
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

I found some .9999 silver on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Atlasnova-Silv...s=.9999+silver

I have had very good success with colloidal silver for pink eye and wound cleansing, I use it like you would Neosporin. drip a little into the wound and cover with gauze. gets straight into the bloodstream that way.

way back in 1984 I had a very serious motorcycle accident. almost lost my right leg just above the ankle. the wound was so deep they had to sew up the edges and let it heal inside out, and it was in a cast because of the broken bones. so every week I would go and get the cast cut off. they would clean out the wound and swab it with a silver paste, and put a new cast on. this was over a 2 month period. it allowed it to close without infection, I was sold on it way back then.

I really like the idea of using a low current SG for production. I would power the machine with a dry cell carbon pile battery to avoid inputting anything negative into the solution, and I think the frequency of the machine would help put good waves into the solution.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi zpm ,
    jimstone has been covering the so called ebola outbreak......theres a lot of interesting reading there on many subjects .

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I have to admit I am biased against the vaccine/serum route for viruses so will just have to see what happens.

With particle size, those vitamin and molecules are enormous compared to even relatively large particle size silver and they work by different action. It certainly doesn't seem like the FDA is too enthusiastic about trumpeting anything about small particle size but there are definitely other published studies showing similar benefits of small particle size silver as an anti-viral treatment. I'm sure using any silver product is better than none but in the larger particle size products, the particles are so big they're really not even colloidal and are actually silver salts that represent improperly produced "colloidal" silver. That is the stuff the average person makes at home and can even turn the skin gray - it's rare, but is impossible to happen with true colloids or a hydrosol, which is literally just a few atoms large. There is electrical action at work so can be considered "energy medicine" at that small level and that doesn't apply to the larger particle size. If you look at the Natural Immunogenics literature, it is quite astounding.

Just as long as we don't turn into Smurf's from argyria I'm all for it:

blue_man.jpg

Since Movidyn in the 50's until now, outside of what the FDA is interested in pushing or not, the common denominator appears to be that all the silver was of the smallest particle size possible.

Colloidal silver can be made with 3 nine volt batteries and 2 silver ounce coins. However, it causes too much current and the particles are actually very big. The trick to the highest quality silver is very low current - low current = small particle size. One person sells a generator that claims the same particle size as natural immunogenics and shows a supposed electron microscope scan of what it produces. http://www.thesilveredge.com/ I'd curious as to what his circuit is.

Whether the small particle size is valid - I believe it is - is one thing, but if we do want small particle size, low current is the way to go. Instead of 3 nine volt batteries, I'd use the bare minimum necessary to get conductivity. This seems to be the case no matter what the element is. For carbon, I was electrolyzing it at less than a volt and milliamps and my nano carbon solution is still almost completely in suspension 5 years later while the commerical "colloidal carbon" as a battery additive has a shelf life of 1.5 years before most of it settles and that stuff was considered small.

Peter Lindemann has a lot of experience with making colloidal silver way back and I believe they did a lot of tests going back to the Borderlands days and they found the same thing that very low current was needed to make small particle size. It looks like the spikes from a coil of a small SG like the roller skate wheel model might be great for a low current source to make small particle size. Maybe Natural Immunogenics would be willing to analyze it with their microscope.

Silver has been floating around the lowest point it has been in 4 years so a good time to buy no matter what it's used for.

With your example of 20 grams or oral C, are you talking about plain ascorbic acid or a mineral ascorbate? People get stomach aches, diarrhea, etc... from ascorbic acid but almost never from the asorbates because the ascorbates are actually absorbable.

The Liposomal C - is that the same as what is being touted as "enteric coated" vitamin C? This sounds really good. I haven't been in touch with most of the latest supplement advanced since I closed my vitamin shop quite a while back.
    Meaning to get back sooner but knew I'd have A LOT to write. a) Yes vaccines are less efficacious and more toxic then conventionally presented, (especially with what else is in them) they are given for many senseless reasons and sometimes are clear unfolding nightmarish tragedies like the Gardasil vaccine. They may account for a lot of chronic illnesses, certainly thimerosal is toxic. Don't want to overplay this part, but will say there is a scientist who did some good epidemiological research which showed the spike in autism (first in England then a few years later in the US) wasn't tied to the MMR vaccine, it was tied to when the MMR vaccine started being produced on (aborted) human fetal tissue cell cultures. Whew nellie, she also made a case for how contamination from the human tissue cultures might lead to DNA recombination events which would cause somatic cell problems. I don't know, but it gave me pause. In any event while I often don't like vaccines either, they do, do something, they produce an antibody immune response. So if you can do it with a vaccine, you could give the actual pathogen to an animal and spin off the antibodies that way, it I would suspect be actually much easier than making a vaccine. Back when I was at the rare disease office at FDA I got involved with helping along an anti-venom (antiserum) treatment for scorpion envenomation. Before these people tried to bring this product to market in the U.S. Arizona (drugs are only regulated if they cross state lines) got all its scorpion antivenom from "the old lady with the goats". A professor at the university, homebrewed a scorpion antivenom and supplied it the ERs in Arizona, but she was retiring. So if you are staying within conventional medicine, an antiserum just seems like the no-brainer place to start. Of course a treatment might be given to 50,000 people while a preventative vaccine to 50 million people. I don't like to be that cynical, but when WHO recommends using recovered patients blood as a treatment and says nothing about anti-serums I have to wonder.

b) MUCHOS GRACIAS for the info about voltage and Ag particle size that is exactly what I have been wondering about for the past couple weeks (as I have made, apropos of err, nothing in current events, colloidal silver in a Mason jar with 1 to 3 nine volt batteries, could see the ppm on particulate meter but how big is the particulate?). I agree the smaller the particle size the better. However, to clarify my previous statements, I started looking at the medical literature on silver specifically as an anti-viral and about 5-10 years ago everything started talking about "nano" silver particles, or AgNPs as they are now called, as though it is some esoteric, expensive thing unavailable to the average Joe. I've only skimmed things, but in about 5-10 articles I found one where they actually said how they made "nano" silver and it was, from memory something about chemical reduction of silver nitrate powder. So unless all chemistry is now "nano" chemistry it smells like BS to keep people from notice the results, for all I know the particle size from electrolytically produced colloidal silver may be smaller than some of the chemically produced silver solutions. To purely speculate now, I would guess if you had large enough silver particles they might get absorbed through the gut and lodge in tissues and skin leading, if you kept at it daily for years, Argyria and maybe other problems. Below a certain threshold I would think the acid in the stomach might do a good job of just giving you bioavailable silver. I think you can get this bioavailable silver through electrolytic means and the whole change in terminology to "nano" silver ends up discouraging people from noting that there are inexpensive treatments easily available to them from silver.