Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris wheel thread

ok guys,

wanted to start a thread on the Bedini Ferris wheel and it's variants... start by reading this thread over on energetic:

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ing-motor.html

after you have read it, build the first variant mentioned by Aaron with the half B/C switch. we will add the other coils later once you get it running.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

important post magamp 198

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-14-10_1529.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	46420

Name:	11-14-10_1530.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	46421Click image for larger version

Name:	11-14-10_1712.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	46422

Saw it in person in 2010. Sorry about the odd angles. Cameras in phones have co.e a long ways since my old one. I have a few more. Not all that great though.

al
      Last edited by Allen R.; 08-12-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Name:	11-14-10_1532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	46423
        adding characters to appease the low character limit...............

Comment

radus boot patent examination all part of the ferris wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UHixEy7xU

Tom C

Comment

I do not know if you have seen this but here is an interesting video program. At around 19:56 it starts about the Radus Boots. The real boots.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1513607701/

Regards
            Lman

Comment

nice catch!! was a pleasure to watch.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C,
                yeah, it is a nice program and gives some history details about the boots.
                I had that link saved since long time after I have read the Ferris wheel thread on the energeticforum (huh, that took me time). And now as you pointed out to the boots I thought it would be good to share it.

Lman

Comment

Nice a new thread to move onto!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    radus boot patent examination all part of the ferris wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UHixEy7xU

Tom C
                    "Love" this flux gate, you know the astronauts are now using boots that are far inferior to this? when they switched over all of them complained as they were so much worse but they still did it.

I guess this concept is way to dangerous for NASA.

The principle of love is universal. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

the fist step in the ferris wheel is the half bipolar circuit or half bedini-cole circuit with a bridge on the output. understand how that circuit functions and then you can run a single coil on it. 16 magnets on your wheel. I do not know if we will need the small neo for shaping the field on this size rotor. it may be advantagous as the magnets are farther apart and it will help create the scalar south.

changing inductance of the coil on the ferris wheel on the fly is the key to it's function. this can be done several ways. if anyone does not have the DVD set from JB on the ferris wheel its a great start. He has given us so much I do not have a problem purchasing those so he can keep sharing. if you cannot afford them I totally understand we will do our best to share openly and simply.

then we can work together on the idle magneto in the center of the wheel.

we will talk about inducing the pulse into the primary coil and where it is to be pulsed. this will bring us to a multi coil machine, and then to an AC version of the same machine. with alternating magnet rotor, and close coupled coils switched at the zero crossing point of the coil.

I am on this journey with all of you, together we can make an amazing discovery!!

every thing must be shared openly in simple terms that we can understand. it is easiest to understand in laymans terms as opposed to engineering terms. words like dual band flux path inductive reactance capacitive non coil saturating switched at the delta phi may be fairly descriptive but it leaves you saying huh?

lets keep it simple and descriptive in a way that lets non engineers understand what is happening.

Tom C

Comment

Name:	Aaron 1gt.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	46432 here is the simple bipolar switch with a single wire coil.

Tom C

Comment

I'm on it as time allows...
                          here's a good post:
                          "@all,
                          Yes the inductance does change when the magnets pass the pole. The one thing that you can not do in the machine is twist the wires. Now each wire in the main coil has it's own resistance so this is offset a little when it turns on sort of like a mag amp but pulsed DC or more like PWM because of the switching so I had to sit and tune it for maximum power low RPM.

This is a very tedious to do as if I did not get just right I could not self start the machine. No one posted a Video of me showing it at the convention yet but someone out there has it. When I would start it from a dead stop it would accelerate backwards and slam agents three magnetic fields and dead stop then leap forward right up to 16RPM's that is how I knew I had the timing right. You all have done excellent work on this group. But now I'm going to do something I always wanted to do with a new machine just like this we must make it run with no input. Great group glad I could be here.
                          John B"

Is this a good enough schematic of the half bipolar Bedini/Cole switch using hall?

Name:	BediniFWM2.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	46433
                          from this post.

I remember using this with great success.
                          Kind Regards
                          Patrick A.

the fist step in the ferris wheel is the half bipolar circuit or half bedini-cole circuit with a bridge on the output. understand how that circuit functions and then you can run a single coil on it. 16 magnets on your wheel. I do not know if we will need the small neo for shaping the field on this size rotor. it may be advantagous as the magnets are farther apart and it will help create the scalar south.

changing inductance of the coil on the ferris wheel on the fly is the key to it's function. this can be done several ways. if anyone does not have the DVD set from JB on the ferris wheel its a great start. He has given us so much I do not have a problem purchasing those so he can keep sharing. if you cannot afford them I totally understand we will do our best to share openly and simply.

then we can work together on the idle magneto in the center of the wheel.

we will talk about inducing the pulse into the primary coil and where it is to be pulsed. this will bring us to a multi coil machine, and then to an AC version of the same machine. with alternating magnet rotor, and close coupled coils switched at the zero crossing point of the coil.

I am on this journey with all of you, together we can make an amazing discovery!!

every thing must be shared openly in simple terms that we can understand. it is easiest to understand in laymans terms as opposed to engineering terms. words like dual band flux path inductive reactance capacitive non coil saturating switched at the delta phi may be fairly descriptive but it leaves you saying huh?

lets keep it simple and descriptive in a way that lets non engineers understand what is happening.

Tom C

Comment

I took too long to hit "post" :-)
                            Patrick

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3631[/ATTACH] here is the simple bipolar switch with a single wire coil.

Tom C

Comment

so lets understand an inductor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductor for now the math is not important but to understand why our coil is an inductor is important.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                              X