Ferris wheel thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lman, BMW , et all,

We will get where we all want to go. please do not post my info on the other thread, feel free to comment here on it, steve will just tell you that you are all wet. please to not expect me to comment over there, and please do not pay attention to what he is saying in reference to my posts. I am going to get you there the same way I got there. I will not post cryptic remarks and then complain when no one get's it. I will not just tell you that you are wrong. I am staying away from Steve's threads, we all can build the 3GT thru learning the correct path. it will lead us to an ac motor that is pulsed (or shorted) at the correct time.

once you understand how a permanent magnet works, then you can understand how an electromagnet works, and then we can pursue how thru manipulation of the inductance and capacitance of a coil we can cause it to change from a low inductance to a hi inductance at the right time, and how that process gets the coil to work for us, its all about switching at the right time. look at the mag amp as a reactor and how switching the control wire causes an increase or decrease in inductance.

the magnet is important because it is half of the generator portion of a motor/generator. this will give everyone a chance to understand the Bedini cole circuit, how a hall sensor works, why a bridge rectifier is so important in a circuit, what caps do, SCR fired cap pulsers, etc.

I am getting ahead of myself...... look at the ferris wheel as it stands it is 3 to 1 in to out. JB himself has said get it right you can power your house. he recommended using the torque of the ferris wheel to turn a lenzless generator. when people ask me about a real overunity motor. I show them the full monopole and the ferris wheel.

I have seen 12 to 1 on the bench with an advanced monopole, and 9 to 1 on the bench with a 6 coil SG standard topology. I would not be here banging away at the keyboard if I had not seen it with my own two eyes over and over again.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Lman View Post
      Now I see why Leedskalnin had all the chains hanging and things around his wheel.

Lman
      nasa has already shown us there are magnetic ribbons connecting the earth and sun.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...hiddenportals/

leedskalnins work and the coral castle shows us he understood this.
      http://www.code144.com/

the electromagnetic coil is a tiny tiny recreation of the magnetic power of the universe. the sun has an inductive capacitance, the earth also. look at this page and the evidence for the sun having an iron core, its a big magneto. Leedskalnin modeled his generator off the sun.

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

I am throwing a lot your way, and it may seem a bit confusing, but the core principle in all of this is the split conductor. 2 ribbons from earth to the sun a big dipole, 2 ribbons inside the coil, 2 ribbons inside the permanent magnet, manipulate the 2 and you get to harness lenz and use it to your advantage.

I know JB does not like the term lenz, and neither do I but it gives us a common frame of reference for understanding.

we fly before we teleport

Tom C

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	page 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	46440Click image for larger version

Name:	page 2.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	46441Click image for larger version

Name:	page 3.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	46442Click image for larger version

Name:	page 4.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	46443here is a short explaination of tesla ozone patent.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C,

The personal things between people and especially here on this forum make me sad. I will not comment more on that.

The links you posted are great deal of knowledge by itself.

Regards
          Lman

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            Lman, BMW , et all,

We will get where we all want to go. please do not post my info on the other thread, feel free to comment here on it, steve will just tell you that you are all wet. please to not expect me to comment over there, and please do not pay attention to what he is saying in reference to my posts. I am going to get you there the same way I got there. I will not post cryptic remarks and then complain when no one get's it. I will not just tell you that you are wrong. I am staying away from Steve's threads, we all can build the 3GT thru learning the correct path. it will lead us to an ac motor that is pulsed (or shorted) at the correct time.

once you understand how a permanent magnet works, then you can understand how an electromagnet works, and then we can pursue how thru manipulation of the inductance and capacitance of a coil we can cause it to change from a low inductance to a hi inductance at the right time, and how that process gets the coil to work for us, its all about switching at the right time. look at the mag amp as a reactor and how switching the control wire causes an increase or decrease in inductance.

the magnet is important because it is half of the generator portion of a motor/generator. this will give everyone a chance to understand the Bedini cole circuit, how a hall sensor works, why a bridge rectifier is so important in a circuit, what caps do, SCR fired cap pulsers, etc.

I am getting ahead of myself...... look at the ferris wheel as it stands it is 3 to 1 in to out. JB himself has said get it right you can power your house. he recommended using the torque of the ferris wheel to turn a lenzless generator. when people ask me about a real overunity motor. I show them the full monopole and the ferris wheel.

I have seen 12 to 1 on the bench with an advanced monopole, and 9 to 1 on the bench with a 6 coil SG standard topology. I would not be here banging away at the keyboard if I had not seen it with my own two eyes over and over again.

Tom C
            Understood, all we are doing is trying to understand principles, progress is being made here that is all that is important.

Comment

Lman,

Me too.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                Lman,

Me too.

Tom C
                me three

Comment

when does a coil look like a permanent magnet?

so looking at the permanent magnet pic we saw earlier I wanted I was a visualisation of what is happening inside the magnet in the bloch wall. so how do we create a bloch wall with coils?

Name:	null.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	46444 excuse the drawing anyone with rendering skills in a drafting program feel free to make it pretty. put the coil wires right next to each other and there is a bloch wall.

Tom C

Comment

what is happening between the windings, in my mind the ozone patent tells you.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom,

Thanks for starting this thread...

Dave Wing

Comment

GT - rubber hits the road

Hey Tom - 1GT so far...
                        had some quiet time to layout a plan and get it spinning. I've decided to use this smaller wheel w/ 16 magnets rather than the 6' wheel I made. I don't have enough wire for that big boy. 3 things:

1. I'm thinking of using the magnets on the outer rim for timing the hall. I think John used 50/50 timing w/ that highly modified Bedini/Cole switch on an inner timing wheel. Do you think we should plan the same thing for these smaller wheels?
                        I'm hoping to use the plexi wheel in the pic below for my light lenz generator, but I'm sure I can fix some smaller magnets toward the center.

2. Coil - the one I've selected has two windings, one that is 1/2 of the other that paralleled = 2.6ohms - thoughts?

3. coil shaping metal for the base center coil... I can't remember what kind of metal - Iron? and was it welded to the rods or just filed down rods so they made full contact?

Name:	1GT.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	46445

I'll solder up the ckt and get some thick leads on there the next chance I get. Not even time to make a vid - Thanks for any help.
                        Kind Regards,
                        Patrick A.

Comment

the timing needs to have adjustable dwell and location, the round magnets do a great job of adjusting both. looka like you already have a disc, but looks like they are neo..... how hard would it be to replace with ceramics? that coil should work, the slave coils they need to be half the height, same diameter, should work out to half the inductance. steel for the coil shield. bonded to the rods either by some copper strips or touching some other way.

Tom C

Comment

So we do need to get it all the way to potentially 50% dwell?

On the 555
                            it's in JB's very first post here:

"Electricity,
                            The mystery is none as it is right in front of you. I will give it to you again.

The machine requires one DC motor, 555 timer circuit for pulses to chop the DC motor, one mono pole energizer and one large mass weight wheel. the two signals are out of phase from each other. and a capacitor tuned to the energizer. That is the mystery. other then that some simple wiring, you wont do it on a small scale. As I said it is right in front of your eyes. It's the way you think about it.

On a big scale it's very easy to work on. simple logic the bigger the generator section is the slower you must turn it. since it is not a conventional generator you must store the charge before you discharge
                            the capacitors to the batteries. If the timing is right the batteries charge right up to full.

It's your own mind stopping you from success as your own mind understands what your intentions are, that is what is stopping you.
                            All your questions have been answered for years. Very easy to see that once the machine works we will never here of you again."

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                              So we do need to get it all the way to potentially 50% dwell?

On the 555
                              it's in JB's very first post here:

"Electricity,
                              The mystery is none as it is right in front of you. I will give it to you again.

The machine requires one DC motor, 555 timer circuit for pulses to chop the DC motor, one mono pole energizer and one large mass weight wheel. the two signals are out of phase from each other. and a capacitor tuned to the energizer. That is the mystery. other then that some simple wiring, you wont do it on a small scale. As I said it is right in front of your eyes. It's the way you think about it.

On a big scale it's very easy to work on. simple logic the bigger the generator section is the slower you must turn it. since it is not a conventional generator you must store the charge before you discharge
                              the capacitors to the batteries. If the timing is right the batteries charge right up to full.

It's your own mind stopping you from success as your own mind understands what your intentions are, that is what is stopping you.
                              All your questions have been answered for years. Very easy to see that once the machine works we will never here of you again."
                              That is a very interesting quote. It is strange how you can apply that same principle to different devices. The Kromrey Converter, for instance, runs in a very similar way.
                              I believe that the ferris wheel allows for more magnets, which therefore increases the frequency of the discharge of the coils.
                              The frequency must reach a resonance based on the capacitance of the circuit. I would guess that you would want a small capacitance for higher frequencies of discharge to see higher efficiency. Try increasing the frequency and decreasing the capacitance and see how that effects performance.
                              -Ajay
                              Last edited by Ajay; 08-21-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

that quote was for the watson machine I thought..

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X