* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patent #US7990110 FIG.1 - Replication

Hey Bob Z,

Very interesting replication of the Bedini patent and your modern update has a lot of relevance from a tuning and control standpoint. Excellent job explaining the details!

Somehow I missed this last year - probably did a quick read on the first shot and figured it was over my head (which it was at the time). The read this morning opened up my eyes on the circuit. Your progressive explanation is excellent as a guide for replication. The intriguing aspect here is the radiant draw and simultaneous charge idea.

Intention here is to replicate this patent in your footsteps over the course of the next several months. Summer activities and work intrude on available play time here.

Big Thanks for another interesting direction and experiment,
    Yaro

Hi Yaro,

Hey I'm glad you see some value in this. I actually have another version of this device built now which is a simplified version (component wise). It still uses a micro controller but the switching is handled slightly different. I will try to shoot a video tomorrow for you to have a look at. I went on to make many modifications and various test scenarios but this post never took off so I didn't bother sharing the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Hi Yaro,

Hey I'm glad you see some value in this. I actually have another version of this device built now which is a simplified version (component wise). It still uses a micro controller but the switching is handled slightly different. I will try to shoot a video tomorrow for you to have a look at. I went on to make many modifications and various test scenarios but this post never took off so I didn't bother sharing the progress.
    Hi Bob --

I would like to see more on this build also. I am now starting into the microcontroller stage of recording voltage and current values for my Bedini SG Machines. The next
    step after that will be replacing the magnet wheel with a PWM chip that is controlled by a Raspberry Pi 2 B+. Keep the information flowing.

Thanks,

James

Hi guys,

I did not forget about this, just been delayed. I lost my original program for the timing so I have been tweaking on that before I can show the new configuration.

James that sounds interesting. I have thought about using a raspberry in my projects as well.

The new version of this board is not really all that different but Istill want to show it. I replaced the original fets with a solid state relay. I like the relay so much I have thought about making a mechanical machine that uses them.

I will try to follow up soon on the modification to this board.

Yaah Bob Z,

No pressure on you with this. When you get it back and up and running we will certainly look closely at it. The solid state relay concept appears to be intriguing - uncertain as to the frequency capabilities and response times, but if it works in this application then there are no immediate issues. Very nice!

My experience with these types of components has been more in the realm of industrial based PLC's and hardware. Typically very robust in capability, but oh so pricey.

James, amongst others, seems to be exploring the middle ground here between micro's and PLC's - the data acquisition side and subsequent manipulation of performance through software versus the traditional method of just electronic components. There is a lot to be said for this approach since the processing power, cost and size diminishment has exploded by orders of magnitude over the past 10 years.

In essence, it is extremely interesting to this observer how this marriage of electronics and software will impact the field of power magnification over the short term. IMHO you are pushing the right direction.

Looking forward to your latest,
    Yaro

Ok guys I forgot about showing the relay setup, sorry about that.

Here is a video:
    http://1drv.ms/1lEwyiH
    Last edited by BobZilla; 12-15-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Happy New year everyone!

I know some of you will find this interesting..

Link:
    http://1drv.ms/1NWCZXg

Hi Bob

Nice video. I'm glad that someone, finally, is working with intentional frequencies, besides me. ...Removed some trivial stuff... Anyway, good work.
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 01-04-2016 at 10:45 PM.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Hi James,
    Thanks for the research paper. I gave it a quick read but most of it is over my head ;-)

I will read it over a few more times however. I think I do understand the point you were making though.

Let me just say that it is not easy to tune to particular frequencies AND fulfill the main requirement of charging the batteries. I am not only now picking up that baton, it has taken me years to get enough understanding and control of my experiments to show what I show now. For example I do think it will be hard to get up into that 2khz range and still have enough amplitude to do much work, not saying I can't but I just know that at those frequencies it is hard to get work to perform particularly on large batteries which is always another of my goals. I am interested in batteries and banks of batteries that might be used in off grid applications so I seldom fool with small cells and the point being that smalls are easy because they require so little current.

Folks forget the mystical layer of this example for a moment and think about what is being done in a practical sense.

We have a 12v source drawn at 1A producing radiant energy and being re-gauged into positive energy charging a 75AH battery to the upper curve. Many people cannot charge typical garden battery which is about 13AH on 1A, myself included about 5 years ago.

Now that is not to say there is nothing special about targeted frequencies. In my research I found that beyond all the "healing" mumbo jumbo there is evidence that WATER dances to particular frequencies and yes 528 is one of them. With the proper encouragement you can smooth the medium for energy flow and conversely with other frequencies you can hinder transfer.

We were all shown these techniques and encouraged to experiment yet when you do go out of the box,, well I think James sums it up well in his signature.

I highly recommend that anyone who seriously desires to understand waves, frequencies, impedance, reflection and resonance to watch the following video.

Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dovu...8B8220DEE96FD9
    Last edited by BobZilla; 01-02-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Hi Bob

...Removed trivial stuff...

Series L Parallel RC.jpg

The "secret" is to "calculate" the relationship between the L (inductor or trigger coil) and the C (capacitor) in the above referenced circuit, and fine tune it with the R (pot). ...Removed trivial stuff... I am certain you can do it with your skills. I can provide links to online calculators to help you (what I used), if you would like to try it?

Either way, I am happy you are experimenting with "intended frequencies" and hope you continue to do so, using any method you are comfortable with. Anyway, good work...
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 01-04-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho