No announcement yet.

Help with SG build..thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks..sounds a bit risky so think I'll respectfully stick with the success I have until I learn more. I appreciate your help always. Another idea/question; if one had a Kromrey style generator that had little to no drag (very free wheeling) could the Bedini wheel turn it to generate additional power?

Comment

A little off topic; but just wondered if anyone has heard of this "mikefromspace" person claiming so many things??

I look forward to the advanced Bedini book coming out in October which I am sure will be of help in advancing the use of my wheels mechanical output.

heres link to this mikefromspace guy..seems pretty fishy so probably answered my own question..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w31o...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by powerdraw View Post
        Thanks..sounds a bit risky so think I'll respectfully stick with the success I have until I learn more. I appreciate your help always. Another idea/question; if one had a Kromrey style generator that had little to no drag (very free wheeling) could the Bedini wheel turn it to generate additional power?

the monopole is not a prime mover, very little torque is generated by the wheel. a premanent magnet kromrey will stop a monopole in its tracks.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

"The monopole is not a prime mover"
          On page 66 of book 1 Peter Lindeman says it is, and his book 3 will be about using it in a standalone home power system.
          When you say monopole how many coils and what diameter are you talking about?
          What about the zero force motor and the window motor, they both seem to have high torque?

Powerdraw check out my thread regarding your question on post #38. It's called - "motor generator concept".

BTW: The exact zero force motor that was shown about 1 year ago is in the background of the second part of Energy from the
          Vacuum DVD produced in 2006!
          Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-31-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

ok..thanks..I was understanding that the Kromrey generator design is supposed to run with very little to no dragging emf so thought it wouldn't pose a drag on the Bedini wheel. All one would need to do would be to get the Kromrey rolling in resonant harmony with the Bedini wheel with a little "help" from another source until everything got rolling together. I look forward to the advanced book talking about what might work. Thanks again all.

Comment

I don't want to argue about whether or not you can run a load off the wheel. you can run tiny loads, tiny, you can add a gen coil to it... but you need TORQUE to run a kromrey that will do anyone any good. 1/3 horse minimum. what happens when you load an SG wheel? IT SLOWS DOWN!! the bigger the load the slower it goes. Rick F. tried to turn the SG into a prime mover, 300 SG circuits on a slant rotor with a master coil you could adjust.... he got 1/2 horsepower, a ton of waste heat and melted coils, I know I worked on them. a zero force motor is not an SG. neither is the window motor. we must be careful when talking about this, people will be disappointed otherwise.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                "The monopole is not a prime mover"
                On page 66 of book 1 Peter Lindeman says it is, and his book 3 will be about using it in a standalone home power system.
                Radiantnrg,
                Peter Lindemann does not say that at all. I think you misunderstood what is written in the book. Cite : " Book 3 will cover adding a "low-drag" generator ..."
                So, it is about adding something to the SG. You can read about what Peter Lindemann showed during the conference this year.
                Here : http://energyscienceconference.com/2...rence-summary/

Regards
                Lman

Comment

Peter's exact quote from book 1

Here's the exact quote from book 1, page 66, paragraph 2

"The Bedini SG, Book 3 will cover adding a low-drag generator to recover as much of the mechanical energy as possible, to further increase battery charging for the same input. The end result will be a “Stand alone” battery charging system and demonstration of the principals for an independent home power supply."

I don't think adding a few coils will power a home. It will take using the SG in a high torque configuration like what we are about to do to power a separate generator. BTW adding hundreds of circuits does not increase torque and because that failed means nothing to us. Just the coil windings need to change to make them powerful electromagnets. We are only going to have one circuit on each coil.
                  Last edited by Radiantnrg; 09-01-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

have fun!! looking forward to your work....

Tom C

Comment

Powerdraw check all your wireing you just might have everything connected correct and the reason its not starting is because you are not spinning it fast enough to get the transistor to open. It took me 2 weeks to figure that out good luck.

Comment

Bedini SG is not a prime mover !!!

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                        Here's the exact quote from book 1, page 66, paragraph 2

"The Bedini SG, Book 3 will cover adding a low-drag generator to recover as much of the mechanical energy as possible, to further increase battery charging for the same input.The end result will be a “Stand alone” battery charging system and demonstration of the principals for an independent home power supply."

I don't think adding a few coils will power a home. It will take using the SG in a high torque configuration like what we are about to do to power a separate generator. BTW adding hundreds of circuits does not increase torque and because that failed means nothing to us. Just the coil windings need to change to make them powerful electromagnets. We are only going to have one circuit on each coil.
                        Radiantnrg,

Where exactly in the quote Peter L. says that the SG is a prime mover ?!? I thought you were confused by the word generator and I made the word adding bold on purpose giving you the link where it explains about a generator coil shown at the last conference.
                        The quote clearly states what the coil will do, what the end result will be and that it will demonstrate some principles.

The SG circuit is not designed for torque. Everyone who has built it knows that.

Regards
                        Lman

Comment

I appreciate everyones input. BTW Thunderlance my wheel is doing fine running around 380rpm ..I've rejuvinated 4 starter batteries that normally rest at 12.6 to 12.8 off the shelf which now rest at 13.0-13.5 with improved hydrometer readings to show. I will be posting a dedication marathon spin event to honor folks contributing to real progress starting with Shawnee Baughman and Mr Sir John Bedini, Eric Dollard, Jim Murray and on through time past and present building a "wall" of names. Great experimenters journaled by Sir Edmund Taylor Whittaker all give inspiration to learning by doing and that pure discovery is always around the corner. That said, I respect the legitimate results and proven fact of those who have already done the leg work; after all with resources being limited, one must spend them on endeavors backed by reasonable theory hoping to be proved. I totally understand that the wheel is without much torque and can be brought to a halt with just about any kind of steady drag. I just find it anazing that the bike wheel plus magnets being more than a few pounds, can sustain rotation as it does for days and days. I am currently working on a gravity machine with a 2 stage oscillating transmission which takes but a breath of air to get in resonance causing a considerable mass to deliver an output torque multiplying the "breath of air" many fold; a mechanical amplifier with NO magnets, so no back emf..just gravity assisting a constant "freefall" My model is close to demonstrating and I will be excited to share it soon. Again I am inspired by everyone's input and thank you Tom for keeping things in perspective. Also..I will be setting my wheel up to play a pipe from a pipe organ with the air movement..then a harmonica..then an old air driven antique keyboard. Peace and Watts!

Comment

Love this machine! pushing 15 plus volts on charging battery; will be back with wheel doing additional "interesting" things..

Comment

keep at it powerdraw its just getting started

Comment

Thanks wild weasel!
                                This machine continues to amaze me.
                                Question: I have heard countless accounts of folks hooking multiple batteries up to the output side of the circuit and have heard of both parallel and series configurations. I do understand that I want to maintain a low impedence so if I have two or three 12 volt batteries in a state of dischrged should they be in series or parallell as a unit hooked up to the output?

Comment

Working...
                                X